Zeblaze Thor 6 ROOT

Search This thread

Hypeka

Oct 31, 2021
Android Wear
does anyone know if there is a custom rom for the zeblaze thor 6? I've tried to flash the lemfo 12 pro firmware, everything goes normal but when the watch boot up touch don't work.
Any suggestion? I don't like the way the stock firmware look, using a launcher is an option but i want to avoid that for practical reason

AYALTUN

Mar 12, 2021
Istanbul
does anyone know if there is a custom rom for the zeblaze thor 6? I've tried to flash the lemfo 12 pro firmware, everything goes normal but when the watch boot up touch don't work.
Any suggestion? I don't like the way the stock firmware look, using a launcher is an option but i want to avoid that for practical reason
Actually the kernel needs to be changed. flash the thor 6 boot.img file instead. touch will work if your system does not stay in loop.

souzafl

Aug 20, 2012
This operation needs to be done on Kospet prime. Install a file manager and patch the boot.img file using the magisk application. Upload the boot.img file to your watch by following the above procedure. Or install the magisk zip file using TWRP.

thanks for answering my friend... i did as instructed, and i just downloaded the boot.img file corrected by magisk, but it showed this error when booting the photo.

Attachments

• IMG_20211214_220033.jpg
    IMG_20211214_220033.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 10

AYALTUN

Mar 12, 2021
Istanbul
thanks for answering my friend... i did as instructed, and i just downloaded the boot.img file corrected by magisk, but it showed this error when booting the photo.
hey amigo have you done the above procedure? please wait until tomorrow I forgot to post the vbmeta file. You are stuck on boot verification block. I'll tell you how to fix it tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reactions: souzafl

souzafl

Aug 20, 2012
hey amigo have you done the above procedure? hey amigo have you done the above procedure? please wait until tomorrow I forgot to post the vbmeta file. You are stuck on boot verification block. I'll tell you how to fix it tomorrow.
thanks again...if you need it, i'll send you the boot.img and vbmeta.img files from Kospet optimus2 from the manufacturer's current version...

AYALTUN

Mar 12, 2021
Istanbul
thanks again...if you need it, i'll send you the boot.img and vbmeta.img files from Kospet optimus2 from the manufacturer's current version...
Install the drivers and restart the PC. Run SP Flash Tool. Select the MT6765_Android_scatter.txt file inside the ROM folder. Click Download. With your watch turned off, connect it to the PC. After installation, your watch will be back to normal. If the download process does not happen, press and hold the shutdown button of your watch for 10-15 seconds. Repeat the process 2-3 times. Disconnect your watch from PC. After 10-15 seconds, connect your watch again with USB.

If your clock is back to normal, go to the ROM folder. Paste the vbmeta.img, vbmeta_system.img, vbmeta_vendor.img and boot.img (patched boot.img) files into the Minimal ADB and Fastboot folder. Connect your watch to PC and execute the commands below.

adb reboot bootloader
fastboot flashing unlock
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash system vbmeta_system.img
fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vendor vbmeta_vendor.img
fastboot reboot

We answered your question for TWRP. Follow the link below.

For TWRP, simply add the fastboot flash recovery recovery_KP2_TWRP.img command.

Kospet Prime 2 ROM folder

SP Flash Tool
KP2.PNG

souzafl

Aug 20, 2012
Install the drivers and restart the PC. Run SP Flash Tool. Select the MT6765_Android_scatter.txt file inside the ROM folder. Click Download. With your watch turned off, connect it to the PC. After installation, your watch will be back to normal. If the download process does not happen, press and hold the shutdown button of your watch for 10-15 seconds. Repeat the process 2-3 times. Disconnect your watch from PC. After 10-15 seconds, connect your watch again with USB.

If your clock is back to normal, go to the ROM folder. Paste the vbmeta.img, vbmeta_system.img, vbmeta_vendor.img and boot.img (patched boot.img) files into the Minimal ADB and Fastboot folder. Connect your watch to PC and execute the commands below.

adb reboot bootloader
fastboot flashing unlock
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification sistema flash vbmeta_system.img
fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification fornecedor de flash vbmeta_vendor.img
reinicialização fastboot

Nós respondemos sua pergunta para o TWRP. Siga o link abaixo.

[URL unfurl = "true"] https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/zeblaze-thor-6-twrp.4371105/ [/ URL]

Para TWRP, basta adicionar o comando fastboot flash recovery recovery_KP2_TWRP.img.

Pasta Kospet Prime 2 ROM

[URL unfurl = "true"] https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nfscMFfTXlIRihhAH7Jz0rJNQjc1obah/view?usp=sharing [/ URL]

SP Flash Tool
View attachment 5484473
my friend again, thank you very much...I did the SP Flash Tool procedure as informed, but the smartwatch did not start..I came back with the factory rom, and now I was in doubt: I must do the SP Flash Tool procedure with all the files uploaded (as follows in the MT6765_Android_scatter.txt file) or do I just upload the files of the photo you sent me (vbmeta_system.img, vbmeta_vendor.img, preloader and recovery)?
I tested other ways to upload the files, but also left the watch in bootloop.
also caused screen flickering and heating during bootloop
Fastboot is now unlocked!
friend a question: have you modified the files for the model Kospet Optimus2 or Kospet Prime 2?

Last edited:

AYALTUN

Mar 12, 2021
Istanbul
my friend again, thank you very much...I did the SP Flash Tool procedure as informed, but the smartwatch did not start..I came back with the factory rom, and now I was in doubt: I must do the SP Flash Tool procedure with all the files uploaded (as follows in the MT6765_Android_scatter.txt file) or do I just upload the files of the photo you sent me (vbmeta_system.img, vbmeta_vendor.img, preloader and recovery)?
I tested other ways to upload the files, but also left the watch in bootloop.
also caused screen flickering and heating during bootloop
Fastboot is now unlocked!
friend a question: have you modified the files for the model Kospet Optimus2 or Kospet Prime 2?
I do not understand what you mean. Let me explain what you're going to do. Load Stock ROM with SP Flash Tool (All files will be selected. including vbmeta, boot and others). After a successful installation, your watch will open. But after installation the bootloader is locked. Patch the boot.img file in the stock ROM with magisk.. Install vbmeta.img and patched boot.img files with Minimal ADB and Fastboot.

Enable Developer and USB debugging

Minimal ADB and Fastboot commands

adb reboot bootloader = (Starts the watch in bootloader mode)

fastboot flashing unlock (unlocks bootloader)

fastboot flash boot boot.img (reloads boot.img)

fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img (disables verification for boot.img and recovery.img)

fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash system vbmeta_system.img (disables validation for system.img)

fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vendor vbmeta_vendor.img (disables validation for vendor.img)

Note: It is not necessary to execute fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash system vbmeta_system.img and fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vendor vbmeta_vendor.img for root. However, users of a rooted device may want to make changes to system.img. That's why it's useful to apply. Use the boot.img vbmeta.img vbmeta_system.img, vbmeta_vendor.img files in the Stock ROM. Install the boot.img vbmeta.img vbmeta_system.img, vbmeta_vendor.img files with Minimal ADB and Fastboot. Not with SP Flash Tool.

Now that you've learned a lot, I'm keeping the lectures short.

I don't understand your last question. The versions of the files I sent in the link and the Stock ROM you use may be different. So use the files that came with Stock ROM.

Good luck.

souzafl

Aug 20, 2012
I do not understand what you mean. Let me explain what you're going to do. Load Stock ROM with SP Flash Tool (All files will be selected. including vbmeta, boot and others). After a successful installation, your watch will open. But after installation the bootloader is locked. Patch the boot.img file in the stock ROM with magisk.. Install vbmeta.img and patched boot.img files with Minimal ADB and Fastboot.

Enable Developer and USB debugging

Minimal ADB and Fastboot commands

adb reboot bootloader = (Starts the watch in bootloader mode)

fastboot flashing unlock (unlocks bootloader)

fastboot flash boot boot.img (reloads boot.img)

fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img (disables verification for boot.img and recovery.img)

fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash system vbmeta_system.img (disables validation for system.img)

fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vendor vbmeta_vendor.img (disables validation for vendor.img)

Note: It is not necessary to execute fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash system vbmeta_system.img and fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vendor vbmeta_vendor.img for root. However, users of a rooted device may want to make changes to system.img. That's why it's useful to apply. Use the boot.img vbmeta.img vbmeta_system.img, vbmeta_vendor.img files in the Stock ROM. Install the boot.img vbmeta.img vbmeta_system.img, vbmeta_vendor.img files with Minimal ADB and Fastboot. Not with SP Flash Tool.

Now that you've learned a lot, I'm keeping the lectures short.

I don't understand your last question. The versions of the files I sent in the link and the Stock ROM you use may be different. So use the files that came with Stock ROM.

Good luck.
sorry, english is not my native language (I' from Brazil). about the files in the rom, are the ones you change from the kospet optimus 2 rom or from the kospet prime 2? because the smartwatch does not start with the files you changed. I did the entire procedure as you taught... that's why I had my initial doubts.

AYALTUN

Mar 12, 2021
Istanbul
sorry, english is not my native language (I' from Brazil). about the files in the rom, are the ones you change from the kospet optimus 2 rom or from the kospet prime 2? because the smartwatch does not start with the files you changed. I did the entire procedure as you taught... that's why I had my initial doubts.
I'm sorry, the same is true for me. English is not my native language. You made a request for Kospet Optimus 2. I hadn't noticed that. No problem if you have Stock ROM for Kospet Optimus 2. Sorry i missed this and sent wrong files. Were you able to root?

souzafl

Aug 20, 2012
I'm sorry, the same is true for me. English is not my native language. You made a request for Kospet Optimus 2. I hadn't noticed that. No problem if you have Stock ROM for Kospet Optimus 2. Sorry i missed this and sent wrong files. Were you able to root?
no...unfortunately the smartwatch does not start with these files. goes into bootloop.
I can send the original Kospet Optimus2 files to you, to apply the necessary changes?...

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hey amigo have you done the above procedure? please wait until tomorrow I forgot to post the vbmeta file. You are stuck on boot verification block. I'll tell you how to fix it tomorrow.
    My friend finally managed, with your help, to root the kospet optimus2, and only with the simple commands you informed me. In summary, for those who want the forum to be able to do it, this would be the sequence:

1- install smartwatch USB drivers and Minimal ADB drives.
    2- on Smartwatch release developer mode access, enable "OEM Unlock" and enable USB debugging.
    3- transfer the original boot.img file from the firmware package to the smartwatch storage.
    4- Install magisk on the watch,
    5- use your watch to fix the boot.img file with Magisk.
    6- transfer to the computer folder, where Minimal ADB is located, the corrected boot.img (named magisk_patched-23000_xxxx.img) and original firmware vbmeta.img, and execute the following commands in the open prompt screen from the folder Minimal ADB:

adb devices
    adb reboot bootloader
    (wait for the smartwatch to restart in bootloader mode)
    fastboot devices
    fastboot flash boot magisk_patched-23000_xxxx.img
    fastboot reboot

and ok, root installed successfully!!!

Thanks a lot for the help!!!
    I'm glad you succeeded. Wait a bit for TWRP. I will reply shortly.
    ok...I'll wait...thanks!!!

adb reboot bootloader
    fastboot flash recovery recovery_KO2.img
    Fastboot reboot

To open TWRP after the clock is turned on, execute the following command.

adb reboot recovery