Zeblaze Thor 6 ROOT

Search This thread

AYALTUN

Mar 12, 2021
Istanbul
Install Stock ROM. Open Minimal ADB and Fastboot and just run these commands.

adb reboot bootloader
fastboot flashing unlock
fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
fastboot reboot

At the end of the process, check if your watch is working normally.

Post a screenshot of Minimal ADB and Fastboot before executing the fastboot reboot command.

souzafl

Aug 20, 2012
Install Stock ROM. Open Minimal ADB and Fastboot and just run these commands.

adb reboot bootloader
fastboot flashing unlock
fastboot reboot

At the end of the process, check if your watch is working normally.

Post a screenshot of Minimal ADB and Fastboot before executing the fastboot reboot command.

ok...friend I sent the screenshot. the smartwatch turned on normally after the command. I used vbmeta.img original from optimus2

Attachments

• IMG_20211218_202916.jpg
    IMG_20211218_202916.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 20

AYALTUN

Mar 12, 2021
Istanbul
ok...friend I sent the screenshot. the smartwatch turned on normally after the command. I used vbmeta.img original from optimus2
Good...

Attention. kospet optimus 2 makes sure you are using the boot.img file of the original software.
Just use your watch to patch the boot.img file with Magisk. Not his phone.
After patching the boot.img file will look like magisk_patched-23000_xxxx.img.
Go to the download folder on the watch and locate the magisk_patched-23000_xxxx.img file.
Copy the magisk_patched-23000_xxxx.img file and paste it into the Minimal ADB and Fastboot folder.

Open Minimal ADB and Fastboot and execute the commands below.

adb reboot bootloader
fastboot flash boot magisk_patched-23000_xxxx.img
fastboot reboot

Note: Delete all .img files in the Minimal ADB and Fastboot folder. When you type boot.img, it will load another boot.img file that was left before.

souzafl

Aug 20, 2012
Good...

Attention. kospet optimus 2 makes sure you are using the boot.img file of the original software.
Just use your watch to patch the boot.img file with Magisk. Not his phone.
After patching the boot.img file will look like magisk_patched-23000_xxxx.img.
Go to the download folder on the watch and locate the magisk_patched-23000_xxxx.img file.
Copy the magisk_patched-23000_xxxx.img file and paste it into the Minimal ADB and Fastboot folder.

Open Minimal ADB and Fastboot and execute the commands below.

adb reboot bootloader
fastboot reboot

Note: Delete all .img files in the Minimal ADB and Fastboot folder. When you type boot.img, it will load another boot.img file that was left before.
My friend finally managed, with your help, to root the kospet optimus2, and only with the simple commands you informed me. In summary, for those who want the forum to be able to do it, this would be the sequence:

1- backup what's important.
2- install smartwatch USB drivers and Minimal ADB drives.
3- on Smartwatch release developer mode access, enable "OEM Unlock" and enable USB debugging.
4- transfer the original boot.img file from the firmware package to the smartwatch storage.
5- Install magisk on the watch,
6- use your watch to fix the boot.img file with Magisk.
7- transfer to the computer folder, where Minimal ADB is located, the corrected boot.img (named magisk_patched-23000_xxxx.img) and original firmware vbmeta.img, and execute the following commands in the open prompt screen from the folder Minimal ADB:

adb devices
adb reboot bootloader
(wait for the smartwatch to restart in bootloader mode)
fastboot devices
fastboot flashing unlock
fastboot reboot

wait for the smartwacth to reset. in this step it will erase all user data, so it's important to back up what's important!

after the smartwatch turns on, go to the folder on your computer, where the Minimal ADB is, open the prompt again, and run these commands:

adb devices
adb reboot bootloader
fastboot devices
fastboot reboot

and ok, root installed successfully!!!

and to use TWRP recovery, save the recovery_KO2.img recovery file in the Minimal ADB folder using the following commands:

adb devices
adb reboot bootloader
fastboot flash recovery recovery_KO2.img
fastboot reboot

To start in recovery mode, the commands are:

adb devices
adb reboot recovery

or use an app of your choice to start in recovery mode (I recommend the Power Menu)

Thanks a lot for the help!!!

Last edited:

AYALTUN

Mar 12, 2021
Istanbul
My friend finally managed, with your help, to root the kospet optimus2, and only with the simple commands you informed me. In summary, for those who want the forum to be able to do it, this would be the sequence:

1- install smartwatch USB drivers and Minimal ADB drives.
2- on Smartwatch release developer mode access, enable "OEM Unlock" and enable USB debugging.
3- transfer the original boot.img file from the firmware package to the smartwatch storage.
4- Install magisk on the watch,
5- use your watch to fix the boot.img file with Magisk.
6- transfer to the computer folder, where Minimal ADB is located, the corrected boot.img (named magisk_patched-23000_xxxx.img) and original firmware vbmeta.img, and execute the following commands in the open prompt screen from the folder Minimal ADB:

adb devices
adb reboot bootloader
fastboot devices
fastboot reboot

I'm glad you succeeded. Wait a bit for TWRP. I will reply shortly.

Reactions: souzafl

souzafl

Aug 20, 2012
adb reboot bootloader
Fastboot reboot

To open TWRP after the clock is turned on, execute the following command.

adb reboot recovery

My friend was perfect...
And to restart in recovery mode, I used the Power Menu app, which to work perfectly, needs root permission.
Here are some pictures...

If you want to create a topic on the forum just for Kospet Optimus2, with the photos I sent and the explanatory text of the process that I added in our conversations, feel free to do so.
And again, thank you so much for all the help and goodwill on your part!

Attachments

• IMG_20211219_133946.jpg
    IMG_20211219_133946.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20211219_133953.jpg
    IMG_20211219_133953.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20211219_134114.jpg
    IMG_20211219_134114.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20211219_133959.jpg
    IMG_20211219_133959.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:

AYALTUN

Mar 12, 2021
Istanbul
My friend was perfect...
And to restart in recovery mode, I used the Power Menu app, which to work perfectly, needs root permission.
Here are some pictures...

If you want to create a topic on the forum just for Kospet Optimus2, with the photos I sent and the explanatory text of the process that I added in our conversations, feel free to do so.
And again, thank you so much for all the help and goodwill on your part!
This TWRP has been edited for english only. That's why when you select other languages, the texts come over the icons. When you restart TWRP, the language reverts to the english. I will make corrections for other languages soon. You tested TWRP for Kospet Optimus 2. I will release this TWRP for Kospet Optimus 2. Visit the site for TWRP fixes next month.

souzafl

Aug 20, 2012
This TWRP has been edited for english only. That's why when you select other languages, the texts come over the icons. When you restart TWRP, the language reverts to the english. I will make corrections for other languages soon. You tested TWRP for Kospet Optimus 2. I will release this TWRP for Kospet Optimus 2. Visit the site for TWRP fixes next month.
ok...I'm waiting!

KalIeny

Jun 6, 2022
Hello,

I tried a root in version 1.4 with fastboot but the root did not work correctly (Titanium did not see the root), so I flashed in 1.3 then redid the root (adaway app works) but I realized two things:

- HeartRate app no longer works (led remains off)
- I can no longer install 1.4 OTA (the app tells me that THOR6 is up to date).
Finally, after some manipulation, I wanted to relock my bootloader and resume a factory installation and, to do this, I formatted with flashtool (whole flash format). Big bullshit. after flashing 1.3 with spflashtool, I lost the IMEI, wifi hardware mac, and heartrate still not working.
I tried to redo a clean factory installation with spFlashtool and snwriter tool (rom 1.2 (with database), 1.3 and 1.4), but despite this, heart rate measurement remains impossible.

So,
IMEI => Ok
Mac Wifi => Ok
Mac BT => Ok
Heartrate Monitor => No win

Do you have a solution ?

Thanking you in advance

AYALTUN

Mar 12, 2021
Istanbul
Hello,

I tried a root in version 1.4 with fastboot but the root did not work correctly (Titanium did not see the root), so I flashed in 1.3 then redid the root (adaway app works) but I realized two things:

- HeartRate app no longer works (led remains off)
- I can no longer install 1.4 OTA (the app tells me that THOR6 is up to date).
Finally, after some manipulation, I wanted to relock my bootloader and resume a factory installation and, to do this, I formatted with flashtool (whole flash format). Big bullshit. after flashing 1.3 with spflashtool, I lost the IMEI, wifi hardware mac, and heartrate still not working.
I tried to redo a clean factory installation with spFlashtool and snwriter tool (rom 1.2 (with database), 1.3 and 1.4), but despite this, heart rate measurement remains impossible.

So,
IMEI => Ok
Mac Wifi => Ok
Mac BT => Ok
Heartrate Monitor => No win

Do you have a solution ?

Thanking you in advance
You probably mixed v1.2, v1.3 and v1.4 software. I will share the v1.4 software as soon as possible and try to create a detailed video for successful flashing. Follow the topic at this link https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/zeblaze-thor-6-firmware.4285747/

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    thanks for answering my friend... i did as instructed, and i just downloaded the boot.img file corrected by magisk, but it showed this error when booting the photo.
    hey amigo have you done the above procedure? please wait until tomorrow I forgot to post the vbmeta file. You are stuck on boot verification block. I'll tell you how to fix it tomorrow.

1- install smartwatch USB drivers and Minimal ADB drives.
    2- on Smartwatch release developer mode access, enable "OEM Unlock" and enable USB debugging.
    3- transfer the original boot.img file from the firmware package to the smartwatch storage.
    4- Install magisk on the watch,
    5- use your watch to fix the boot.img file with Magisk.
    6- transfer to the computer folder, where Minimal ADB is located, the corrected boot.img (named magisk_patched-23000_xxxx.img) and original firmware vbmeta.img, and execute the following commands in the open prompt screen from the folder Minimal ADB:

adb devices
    adb reboot bootloader
    fastboot devices
    fastboot reboot

I'm glad you succeeded. Wait a bit for TWRP. I will reply shortly.
    ok...I'll wait...thanks!!!

adb reboot bootloader
    Fastboot reboot

To open TWRP after the clock is turned on, execute the following command.

adb reboot recovery