Zeblaze Thor Pro 3G Smartwatch - Original stock firmware

Search This thread

sidjones1

Jul 21, 2018
Hello board... first time poster but LONG TIME user. This board has helped me for years with my last 4-5 smartphones and several tablets... The least I can do is pay back. I went to the other "round" site with my issue, due to the fact that I could find an answer here. To be honest..... I wasn't real pleased with the moderator's tone and responses to me... when I was simply trying to help others. So here I am after erasing all this info at the other site...ha!

So I was playing around with my Zeblaze Thor Pro 3g and trying to flash different firmware. I actually bricked my watch flashing it as a Thor S and had to wait 4 days for the battery to run out to re-flash it again. I searched and searched and searched for the stock rom... to no avail. I reached out to Zeblaze directly and after a few days got results.... YES!!!

Ok now so I've had success installing the original Thor Pro 3G rom.... yes!
It is easy to do using SP Flash Tool and following the PowerPoint Instructions.

Dropbox folder with all Zeblaze Pro 3G files:
www.dropbox.com/sh/iz6lcrgewwcorhp/AABGV6ii6PM66KmspateRXgva?dl=0
Here you will find:
* PowerPoint with Instruction on flashing
* Drivers for Windows
* SP Flash Tool Version v5.1652
* Stock Zeblaze Pro 3G ZIP file (with scatter file)

I have flashed it now, it is working great and this is what my watch says:
Model Number: Thor Pro
Android Version: 5.1
Kernel Version: 3.10.72 Sat May 12 12:55:06
Build Number: XY_C5_X300_KY16_V1.4_20180512

On another note: I have turned off auto wrist wake up, wifi and the Play Store auto update. I am using Wiiwatch and BT calling. I am now getting great battery life. It has been over 30 hours and I am still at 69%. I haven't spent much time on it though... mainly checking time and messages.
BEST OF LUCK EVERYONE!
:)

Last edited:
Reactions: darr76

sidjones1

Jul 21, 2018

Here you will find:
* Drivers for Windows

I have flashed it and this is what my watch says:

BEST OF LUCK EVERYONE!

sidjones1

Jul 21, 2018
Is This for THOR S ?? Does´n work on my Thor Pro.. :(

Jebbs, This is for the Zeblaze Thor Pro....... not the S version.
What did not work? Did you follow the instructions in the Powerpoint exactly?
Did you make sure your watch was turned off prior to plugging it in to your PC?
It worked fine on mine...

jebbs

Aug 17, 2009
Jebbs, This is for the Zeblaze Thor Pro....... not the S version.
What did not work? Did you follow the instructions in the Powerpoint exactly?
Did you make sure your watch was turned off prior to plugging it in to your PC?
It worked fine on mine...

Hello..
Yep, doesn't work. The display still in a real black darkness. I think that, the problem is on the "video" configuration, because the smartwatch started, but withou any image in the display. Thats the problem.. :)

sidjones1

Jul 21, 2018
Hmmm... that is weird. I had bricked mine with a black screen too. I was trying to flash a Thor S on my Thor Pro.... didn't work. It acted just like yours. I could connect it to my PC and it would show up, just had a black screen. I figured it must be because the Thor s wasn't compatible with my Thor Pro. I had to wait 4 days for the battery to run completely down to re-flash with the one I provided above. Like I said, it worked fine for me but I had to wait 4 days until the battery completely ran down. I would check it each day by holding down both buttons and feeling a vibration. If I felt the vibration, I knew it still had battery life in it and was still "on". I even tried to remove the back to disable the battery to no avail. Just wait a few days and try it again after the battery goes dead.
In my Dropbox there are the windows drivers, the SP flash tool (version v5.1652), the instruction PowerPoint and the ZIP file. I just realized that when I did mine, used the SP flash tool version v5.1744. I wonder if that would make a difference for you. I uploaded a newer version of the SP Flash Tool V5.1744 to the same link above. Just in case you want to try that one too. Hope this helps :)

Last edited:

duanim

Feb 20, 2015
you dont need to wait for battery just opened the watch,its easy just carefull,you maybe install something wrong,i did have too black with a grey in the middle, your PC recognize the watch,if it is ok you are good to go, get the stock firmware V1.4, its weird,it says the thor S,but is the one,use SP flash tool,format and download everything again and see what happen. good luck,you can even use the TWRP recovery,expanse for the OpenWatch project for the thor pro,go and read it.

Jul 12, 2017
Hey their... In my watch,the language turns chinese in the default keyboard after sometime...initially its english but I think the default keyboard shows stuff in english but the suggestion panel is in chinese...besides this on gboard, the enter button is hidden in the watch curve so can't be pressed...which other keyboard could be used???help!!!

Jul 12, 2017
Here is the photo of the same...

Attachments

• IMG_20181020_194038.jpg
    IMG_20181020_194038.jpg
    252.2 KB · Views: 316

sidjones1

Jul 21, 2018
Hey their... In my watch,the language turns chinese in the default keyboard after sometime...initially its english but I think the default keyboard shows stuff in english but the suggestion panel is in chinese...besides this on gboard, the enter button is hidden in the watch curve so can't be pressed...which other keyboard could be used???help!!!

Hold in your top button for a few secs.... you will get a screen that says power off-reboot-power save-recent task. look above that line and you will see your watch (probably says full- screen). Tap that and it will change to a squared screen. Then you can access the full screen in squared mode. Just hit the button on the keyboard for non Chinese (CN/EN). Good luck!

Affana

Nov 21, 2018
Hello, everyone! I'm about to buy the zeblaze thor 4 pro. I'm reading in a site that BT calling is not supported in android 7.0 smartwatces. So my question is, is it true? Have anybody here this model and is using BT calling? (My phone have android 6.0)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello board... first time poster but LONG TIME user. This board has helped me for years with my last 4-5 smartphones and several tablets... The least I can do is pay back. I went to the other "round" site with my issue, due to the fact that I could find an answer here. To be honest..... I wasn't real pleased with the moderator's tone and responses to me... when I was simply trying to help others. So here I am after erasing all this info at the other site...ha!

So I was playing around with my Zeblaze Thor Pro 3g and trying to flash different firmware. I actually bricked my watch flashing it as a Thor S and had to wait 4 days for the battery to run out to re-flash it again. I searched and searched and searched for the stock rom... to no avail. I reached out to Zeblaze directly and after a few days got results.... YES!!!

Ok now so I've had success installing the original Thor Pro 3G rom.... yes!
    It is easy to do using SP Flash Tool and following the PowerPoint Instructions.

Here you will find:
    * Drivers for Windows

I have flashed it now, it is working great and this is what my watch says:

On another note: I have turned off auto wrist wake up, wifi and the Play Store auto update. I am using Wiiwatch and BT calling. I am now getting great battery life. It has been over 30 hours and I am still at 69%. I haven't spent much time on it though... mainly checking time and messages.
    BEST OF LUCK EVERYONE!

PM the link and i will post here for you.
    Thanks Beackman... it think I may have let me after 24hours. Here is the link:
    Hello guys, I have a Thor pro who is stock on a bad skin .how can we factory reset?thanks