Zebra/Symbol/Motorola TC70 Factory Reset

Search This thread
new info

Hi,

I have bought an usb/charge cable for the TC70.
and it actually charges also without an adapter attached to it.

but on-topic,

I also see its 'protected' with Soti.
And i was wondering if you have an Factory Wipe image.
Because when i applied the Full Software Update, It forces the install of the Soti protection also,
rendering it kinda unusable.

But you can get more acces tough the on/off button in terms of connectivity, light settings.
How do I connect usb c to charge it do I take out that adaptor?

Reactions: Whiteninja73

arielramos

Feb 18, 2021
Hi. Does anyone by any chance have install packages for a Zebra/Symbo CC 5000-10 ?
specifically the "FullPackageUpdate-2.0.2.24.zip" file?

thanks!

P4nda87

Jan 14, 2021
new info

Hi,

I have bought an usb/charge cable for the TC70.
and it actually charges also without an adapter attached to it.

but on-topic,

I also see its 'protected' with Soti.
And i was wondering if you have an Factory Wipe image.
Because when i applied the Full Software Update, It forces the install of the Soti protection also,
rendering it kinda unusable.

But you can get more acces tough the on/off button in terms of connectivity, light settings.
Were you able to remove the soti mobicontrol?

Tcguy7

Mar 8, 2021
As far as I know, and please correct me if wrong, but even with the full reset, enterprise reset, and new OS, you need to activate the device with the email that was activated prior, that means : you can never use your device unless you know the enterprise email and password used, most likely all corp like walmart, walgreens, homedepot are set like that. So if come from a corp, you are NEVER going to activate it, nor use it.
I hope for someone has a solution for that.

Pebbles87!

Jul 3, 2021
I'm in need of help to rest my zebra TC510k need help with the pin lock or any other help with hard resting it or anything that will help me get into the phone plz n thank u could email me the answers to [email protected]

lamsmarket

Nov 6, 2022
I have a copy if that helps mate just send me a private message and I will send them to you, I put these on my sd card booted on my tc51 (holding the top button on left side) to boot and run the update file,

---------- Post added at 05:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 AM ----------

inbox me for link

---------- Post added at 05:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 AM ----------

iv noticed the ent format package to reset works on a lot of devices if u want to try it I can send u the files
Do you have a T75N0KXXVXXRExyyzz.zip file.. I cant find it to download

WickTea24

Nov 26, 2022
Hi
Can you help me with Removing the Home Depot Software from TC70 and do the factory Reset?
I need this exact solution.. Were you able to find the correct files and succeed in this? If so, please share the source and procedure.. Also, have done a GMS & FIPS enabled search to try to locate the correct flash files and have found 2 different answers for the GMS answer and nothing on the FIPS status. Please help! Lol

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hope I can help you guys out a little on this one....

Got access to all roms, etc from the Zebra web site and can get anything they offer as far as factory resets (enterprise and otherwise), roms and manuals. I am uploading the ones I already have downloaded for KitKat, Lollipop and MM. If you don't see what you need when I post the links (hopefully here shortly), PM me and I'll download it from the website for ya.

Stay tuned...

*EDIT*

Here is a link to my Dropbox folder with the files for the TC70. The other files I already have and full firmwares are still uploading (due to only having DSL access where I'm at it's going to take a few hours). Check the unit you have and the Zebra website to confirm versions needed, but I believe the latest two versions of the enterprise reset files are up and ready to download.

Again, PM me for specific versions needed.

*EDIT#2*

Link to the thread I started where you can discuss and request specific versions of firmware for your TC70/TC75 or any other Motorola/Symbol/Zebra device firmware.
    Hope I can help you guys out a little on this one....

Got access to all roms, etc from the Zebra web site and can get anything they offer as far as factory resets (enterprise and otherwise), roms and manuals. I am uploading the ones I already have downloaded for KitKat, Lollipop and MM. If you don't see what you need when I post the links (hopefully here shortly), PM me and I'll download it from the website for ya.

Stay tuned...

*EDIT*

Here is a link to my Dropbox folder with the files for the TC70. The other files I already have and full firmwares are still uploading (due to only having DSL access where I'm at it's going to take a few hours). Check the unit you have and the Zebra website to confirm versions needed, but I believe the latest two versions of the enterprise reset files are up and ready to download.

Again, PM me for specific versions needed.

*EDIT#2*

Link to the thread I started where you can discuss and request specific versions of firmware for your TC70/TC75 or any other Motorola/Symbol/Zebra device firmware.

Hey I need the T700HKXXXREENxyyzz.zip file for the symbol Tc70 thank yu
    Files

Hello can you please help me find the factory reset update file for the TC510K please. It says that I need the file T51N0M3XCFREF01203.zip but I can not gain access to it because ".the access is restricted but free.
    To get the system image, you need to contact the Motorola support, as stated on the support site:" Please help :(. Thank you!

I cannot find these files ANYWHERE without being asked questions by symbol, most of these scanner come from supermarkets and are ex contract but are still tied in zebras database to a contract so they will not release the files to you under any circumstance. This is really frustrating, the original guy bobtsunam who provided the dropbox folder has not been online since august so I think we are screwed.
    Dear me, I am in a massive discussion with zebra/symbol support trying to get this file, they suggested I download it, I told them I couldnt, they now want the unit sent in to them.......this is going to be a long thread over a zip file....
    How to obtain Zebra/Symbol/Motorola TC** device software...

I hinted at this a while ago when I edited the OP. Go to the website where you would go for customer service and submit an official request to customer service for your specific device. They will ask your purpose for requesting the software or what business you are using the device for. Don't get scared. Simply state you purchased the device on eBay/Craigslist or what have you and you are using it in your own personal small business. You can make up a name if you wish or just leave it vague. Up to you. They will give you limited access after a day or two deliberation. It's that simple. I'm sure I don't have to help you figure out how to come up with a (believable;)) proof of purchase if necessary.

So there you go. You have the tools. Go get that software you need yourself. No need to ask someone else.