Question Zenfone 9 Viper4Android No Driver Found

Search This thread

Thecurse21

May 28, 2013
Varna
Hello,
I've trying to install Viper4Android on the Zenfone for the past 2 days, but with no success I keep getting the Driver Not Found even after adjusting the post-fs-data.sh files with the proper locations. Also tried multiple fixes from other threads . My question is has anybody managed to get the Module to run?

Update: It seems the application is processing my headphones when it's connected, but still cannot get it to install the drivers
Screenshot_20221005-192528_Nova7.jpg

Last edited:

rafik25

Apr 26, 2011
Ici et ailleurs la terre est si vaste
Hello,
I've trying to install Viper4Android on the Zenfone for the past 2 days, but with no success I keep getting the Driver Not Found even after adjusting the post-fs-data.sh files with the proper locations. Also tried multiple fixes from other threads . My question is has anybody managed to get the Module to run?
No. I tried several ways and always same issue..... other audio mods not working too

Thecurse21

May 28, 2013
Varna
Update on this Thread since the Zenfone 9 probably has 64 bit audio drivers, viper4android uses 32bit and cannot be used until it is updated for 64bit, which the devs of V4A are working on, hopefully soon enough our ears will be able to enjoy better sound.

Thecurse21

May 28, 2013
Varna
I also send you a message on telegram yesterday. i think its best if you could share it publicly here so more people can test it and provide feedback.
I would share it, but I've been told it contains code that they don't want to be made public, so after that code is removed probably they will maybe do a beta test or something, until then probably better to ask in the telegram chat or DM for the files. So far the working things for me were the Clarity and Bass, but the dynamic system doesn't work properly for me at least.

palamosteliaro

Jan 14, 2009
I would share it, but I've been told it contains code that they don't want to be made public, so after that code is removed probably they will maybe do a beta test or something, until then probably better to ask in the telegram chat or DM for the files. So far the working things for me were the Clarity and Bass, but the dynamic system doesn't work properly for me at least.
Oh i think it's better to wait then. I never really understood telegram, so could you provide a link where i can keep track of the progress? Is 64bit an official effort from those who initially developed v4a, or from the community?
I really can't understand how manufacturers can't even come close to the quality of v4a on their integrated DSPs. The one in the Zenfone is pretty good, but still far from what you can do on v4a.

Thecurse21

May 28, 2013
Varna
Oh i think it's better to wait then. I never really understood telegram, so could you provide a link where i can keep track of the progress? Is 64bit an official effort from those who initially developed v4a, or from the community?
I really can't understand how manufacturers can't even come close to the quality of v4a on their integrated DSPs. The one in the Zenfone is pretty good, but still far from what you can do on v4a.
https://t.me/ViPER4AndroidFXchannel Here is the official link just open it in Telegram

Top Liked Posts