Search This thread

crazyboy71627

Jul 1, 2022
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1
I changed the build.prop file on my asus zenfone max pro m1 device but before I gave the chmod permission to the file, I turned off the device and now I'm stuck in the boot animation. After I gave the permissions, the device did not open, my device is rooted and orange fox is installed. I need the files related to build.prop in / , /vendor and /system directories. I don't know if there is a difference between them because I made them all the same with the prop.default file, when I do this, instead of staying in the boot animation, it just gives a black screen after the asus text. I can't see the boot animation anymore even if I grant the permissions. I don't want to reset the phone right now because I forgot orange fox's password and it prevents me from accessing my own files, but I can edit device files from MTP. At the moment i need the build files specific to my device. or a way to get rid of orange fox's "data encrypt". sorry for my bad english and novice phone informations. I will keep checking here..

Top Liked Posts