• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Zenfone Max Pro M2 SERIAL NUMBER AND IMEI+BASEBAND SOLUTION Help Fix!

Search This thread

Ajay_Boss

Jun 25, 2021
Hello Guys,
Can Anyone Tell me a way fix this zenfone max pro m2 problems because of flashing in qfil after serial number got corrupted and changed to C4ATAS000000 can anyone found a fix for this problem exists for some years and no one got a solution i have an efs and modem backup can anyone tell how to restore and also i restored it with TWRP but restored without any errors after rebooting to settings there is nothing restored can anyone tell a way to fix this i really need a help for this please if any comments are appreciated

Attachments

• ASUS X01BDA EFS & Modem Backup.zip.rar
    50.3 MB · Views: 85
Reactions: AbdullahHero

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Guys,
    Can Anyone Tell me a way fix this zenfone max pro m2 problems because of flashing in qfil after serial number got corrupted and changed to C4ATAS000000 can anyone found a fix for this problem exists for some years and no one got a solution i have an efs and modem backup can anyone tell how to restore and also i restored it with TWRP but restored without any errors after rebooting to settings there is nothing restored can anyone tell a way to fix this i really need a help for this please if any comments are appreciated