Try revoking authorizations. Unplug then try again.hi,
anyone knows how to get usb debugging working, in dev options its on but i dont get an Allow usb debugging message so i cant connect to my pc.
Yes, i have removed it and upcoming updates will have stock launcher.Are you able to fully remove the oneplus launcher from zenx os?
if you have a third party screen, i could try to add a fix to the kernel. (But idk whats actually causing it so need to look at it)Screen off bug
Everything works fine but when I lock the phone screen doesn't turn on everything works when the screen is off
If you got VOLTE issue, try to follow this thread.Everything seams to be good with ZenOs 2.2.
Battery is great.
I have Volte issue with Airtel(India), Signal strength seams weak.
Overall performance is good with first build of ZenXOS( R).
I'm not having that issues (even though I don't use volte)Hi guys..
Rom is great (as it is 1st Android R build)
But I have some issues
1st is Volte and network (network lost suddenly sometimes)
2nd is while charging phone got very laggy (touch is very iresponsive)
3rd is in sound I can't change my Rington.
Can anyone has the same issue?
Did you try adding the line "qemu.hw.mainkeys=0" in the build.prop and rebooting?Well i was trying latest android11 version on my op3t. Not bad rom. However software buttons can not be enabled and if i disable HW buttons -because i hate it- can not use SW ones...Annoying.
ZenX-OS is the new Gen and intelligent AOSP based ROM for best experience.
We care about notched devices, material design guidelines but we also allow user to set Ui as he wish.
Developed for excellence
• Optional Dual row statusbar for notification and system icons
• Most advanced Clock styles options (choose all bold and accent variants you want)
• Ultra fast FOD
• OTA support
• Seperated Clock style for statusbar and QuicksettingsHeader
• Toast Animations
• OOS Notification kill button for notification panel
• SystemInfo Tile (shows battery percentage, battery temp, cpu temp, gpu freq, cpu freq )
• SystemInfo in QS next to Privacy chip icon
• Calculator tile
• Camera tile
• Calendar/Event Tile
• Dialer tile
• Minimal and Minimal Box Clock for lockscreen
• Option to disable dashboard conditions and suggestions
• Optimize icons padding for notched devices (system and notification icons)
• Ability of sensor block per-package
• Increasing ring feature
• Lockscreen Clock Widget Fonts (Sammy, Sammy bold, Sammy accent, Default bold, Default accent and so on)
• Lockscreen Date Fonts
• Language toggle tile
• Statusbar Clock Font
• QS-Clock: Font style options
• Volume dialog timeout
• Accent gradient QS Header Background
• Ability to show or Hide Privacy chip
• Option to move network traffic to QS footer
• Accent color for Lockscreen ClockWidgets
• FontEngine - lots of different cool fonts
• Lots of more Accent colors
• Lots of more dark theme color modes
• Lockscreen clock/date font styles
• Lockscreen clock/date size
• Lockscreen clock position (left center right)
• QS Header data usage info
• Toggle for notifications smart reply
• Set QS Header battery modes
• Set QS system bar battery mode
• Enable Systemwide Google Sans font
• Battery bar on statusbar, nav-bar, QS-non expanded and QS-expanded position
• Add toggle for charging animation
• Keyguard charging animations
• Lockscreen animations
• AOD animations
• Lockscreen Battery bar on charging or always
• Allow hiding DND and Alarm from InfoBox to prevent cutted text on lockscreen
• Increase animations speed for better ui feeling
• Hide check button on Quick Unlock
• Intellingent Performance Profiles Integration https://del.dog/IntelligentProfiles.txt // Will add link to GitHub Documentation
• Ultra power saving mode
• Cool wallpapers every release
• Full ANX support and fixed portrait mode in source
• Full camera frame support in ANX
• Cleanup and optimize settings
• Removed broken preferences and also make custom doze accessable via settings
• and more..
Clean Install: 1. Download Rom + Magisk 2. Wipe System, Cache and Data (not Internal storage) 3. Flash Rom + Magisk Dirty Install: 1. Download Rom and Magisk 2. Wipe System and Cache 3. Flash Rom + Magisk Troubleshooting: Attention: If you are encrypted flash DM-Verity zip. [SIZE="3"][LIST] [*][B]Android OS version: 10 [Q][/B] [*][B]Security patch level: June 2020[/B] [*][B]Build author/Device Maintainer: Deepak Jr.[/B] [*][B]Kernel Source: [URL="https://github.com/ZenX-Devices/android_kernel_oneplus_msm8996"]https://github.com/ZenX-Devices/android_kernel_oneplus_msm8996[/URL] [/B] [*][B]Device Source code: [URL="https://github.com/ZenX-Devices/android_device_oneplus_oneplus3"]https://github.com/ZenX-Devices/android_device_oneplus_oneplus3[/URL] [/B] [*][B]Device extra code: [URL="https://github.com/ZenX-Devices/android_device_oneplus_settings"]https://github.com/ZenX-Devices/android_device_oneplus_settings[/URL] [/B] [*][B]Vendor blobs: [URL="https://github.com/aquariusjr10/proprietary_vendor_oneplus"]https://github.com/aquariusjr10/proprietary_vendor_oneplus[/URL][/B] [*][B]Source code: [/B][URL="https://github.com/ZenX-OS"]https://github.com/ZenX-OS[/URL] [*][B]ROM Developer:[/B] @ZeNiXxX [B][I]Any bugs or feature request must be filed in the following document.[/I][/B] [URL="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-I62YaWaElagCPfauHvw8M3UxyfL383wcvyVVobws0c/edit?usp=sharing"]Submission document[/URL] [/LIST][/SIZE] [B][U][SIZE="4"][PLAIN]XDA:DevDB Information[/PLAIN][/SIZE][/U][/B] [SIZE=3][B]Zenx OS, ROM for the OnePlus 3[/B][/SIZE] [B][U]Contributors[/U][/B] [URL="https://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=8206680"]deepak jr[/URL] [B]Source Code:[/B] [URL="https://github.com/ZenX-OS"]https://github.com/ZenX-OS[/URL] [B]ROM OS Version:[/B] Android 10 [B]ROM Kernel:[/B] Linux 3.x [B]ROM Firmware Required:[/B] 9.0.6 [B]Based On:[/B] AOSP [B][U]Version Information[/U][/B] [B]Status:[/B] Beta [B]Created[/B] 2020-06-27 [B]Last Updated[/B] 2020-10-23
I notice lags with the notification panel especially when I open/close the panel or when I swipe notifications to remove them.