Zerolemon for LGV20

Search This thread

sanjsrik

Apr 15, 2006
Brooklyn
Well, I'm in love with my Ulefone Power and it's 6050mAh battery. I'd love a V20 with an acceptable battery life....

Is that compatible with US-based carriers? i don't see anything on their site about bands. It's from Canada, correct? Can't quite tell but did see a mention about Quebec.

**EDIT**
Amazon, you never let me down:

https://www.amazon.com/Ulefone-Powe...e=UTF8&qid=1482693104&sr=8-4&keywords=ulefone

The only downside is what do I do with my 200Gb microSD card I have in my V20. This thing only supports up to 128 microSD card. Would want to repurpose the microSD card I have. Still a really nice device WITH a wood back. Not the greatest but for what they're asking, still a really good device.

Last edited:
Reactions: Svirr

nerys71

May 13, 2008
if it supports 128 it will almost certainly support your 200 or 256 gb card as well as from a technical perspective there is no difference once you pass 32gb (which is the key tech shift point) the only reason it would not support larger is if they wrote their firmware with a hard coded non technical/hardware limitation. which would be silly.

Reactions: DaftMonk1137

Svirr

Dec 25, 2016
Would you spend almost $200 USD to find out if they support more than 128gb?
Try to ask manufacturer by mail??? They might test it for you... Anyway, it's a nice device, been mine for 9 months and worked flawless. It's quick in everyday use, fingerprintscanner quite good, great LTE speed, good screen - also visible in sunlight (betters zx3). only noticeable downsides : not the best camera in low light, weak volume from speaker and also by headset/Bluetooth... All in all, easily worth asking price 😊

ZEROLEMON_OFFICIAL

May 31, 2014
ZeroLemon LG V20 Battery Case will be released at end of Jan 2017

Hey All!!!

Thank you so much for your support for ZeroLemon!!!! We really really really appreciate that.

We see there are a lot of fans waiting for our V20 battery case. We would like to announce here our battery case for V20 will be available at around end of Jan 2017, and the capacity will be 10000mAh!!!!

We also notice there are some requests on the lower capacity battery case which is slimmer. Could you guys reply here if you would like a slimmer case at lower capacity like 5000mAh? We will definitely consider a slimmer case if there are many requests for this.

What's more, we will pick up some ZL fans for free product. Email us at [email protected]mon.com with your user name on XDA and reply at this post then you will have chance to win a free V20 battery case!

Thank you very much all and Happy New Year in advance!!!:D

j36047

May 5, 2011
Hey All!!!

Thank you so much for your support for ZeroLemon!!!! We really really really appreciate that.

We see there are a lot of fans waiting for our V20 battery case. We would like to announce here our battery case for V20 will be available at around end of Jan 2017, and the capacity will be 10000mAh!!!!

We also notice there are some requests on the lower capacity battery case which is slimmer. Could you guys reply here if you would like a slimmer case at lower capacity like 5000mAh? We will definitely consider a slimmer case if there are many requests for this.

What's more, we will pick up some ZL fans for free product. Email us at [email protected] with your user name on XDA and reply at this post then you will have chance to win a free V20 battery case!

Just sent my email. Can't wait for these to come out!!

I'd also like to see the slimmer model. Would be a nice option for people.

tourbound129

Jun 15, 2010
Hey All!!!

What's more, we will pick up some ZL fans for free product. Email us at [email protected] with your user name on XDA and reply at this post then you will have chance to win a free V20 battery case!

Email sent. Looking forward to this and possibly a smaller option.

Benjamjn

Dec 28, 2016
Hey All!!!

Hi ZeroLemon, thank you for making this battery case for the V20 community.

Given an option between the 5000 mAh and the 10,000 mAh battery case I would opt for the latter. Here are the reasons why:

1) The V20 is a very slim phone, hence the V20 still holds an ergonomic advantage than other phones having the 10,000 mAh case. Bulk shouldn't be much of a concern given that some users still go for huge cases for durability

2) Bulk could mean better protection from drops, why not buff it more ?

3) My personal daily battery usage of the V20 requires me to swap batteries or carry a powerbank. A 10,000 mAh ZL case gives me the assurance of being contactable throughout the day even if I had forgotten to bring my batteries.

I hope I will be able to win the ZL case. As the V20 is my first flagship mobile phone. I am already hyped over the V20 and I hope to have an unforgettable experience with the ZL battery case : D

Thank you for sharing about the ZL case and I wish you all a Happy 2017 !

hoyter

Apr 18, 2007
I would be interested to see how well the 10k battery would work. It would be great for traveling as I wouldn't have to carry around another external pack.

I'm glad you guys have decided to support the V20. It's a great phone that is picking up a lot of the Note 7 users.

adit07

Jul 18, 2011
Hey All!!!

Would love to win a zerolemon case! you guys are awesome! personally, I dont mind the extra weight. I am all for the massive 10k battery case :D

Last edited:

Ryano89

May 6, 2011
Indiana
OnePlus 8T
Hey All!!!

I would definitely like a lower capacity option., although I am interested in both.Be happy to test and review for you as well.

Sent from my VS995 using XDA Labs

Last edited:

Chinam4n

Jul 23, 2010
Hey All!!!

If you guys are going to produce a slimmer version along with the big version I would be interested in both.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

drjoeshmoe

Oct 18, 2016
waiting patently

Hey All!!!

Hello zerolemon,
enjoyed several years with my zerolemon extended battery on my note 2....until it was stolen off the counter of a 711 store.

Been waiting patiently for the v20 zerolemon battery.
I drive a truck 12+ hours a day and have 20-35 stops daily.....plugging/unplugging my v20 several times is a drag.
Fingers crossed I will be picked as a winner of the new v20 battery!

aeron16

Jan 16, 2006
Hey All!!!

I would definitely be keen on a slimmer battery case option!
Just got the email to become tester.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Dark Jedi

Sep 23, 2012
Hey All!!!

Sent e-mail. Never had the opportunity to try your products but always heard great things about it from this forum. I would like to see a slim version also but 10k would have its advantages.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

walrusss

Apr 3, 2015
Hey All!!!

Hi,
I would be interested in smaller version as well.I think some 6000mAh would be good alternative for those who consider 10000 too much:)
cheers

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

fast2049

Feb 7, 2008
Id love to see a extended battery for the v20. 10000 seems great but maybe too much. I have used zerolemon products on all my phones and they have worked great. Just came from a v10 with a extended battery and i miss it :(

diehardbattery

Apr 23, 2011
Houston
Hey All!!!

Awesome. Thank you very much!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ZeroLemon LG V20 Battery Case will be released at end of Jan 2017

Hey All!!!

Just for those who might be interested, I've confirmed with ZeroLemon that they will be making an extended battery for the LG V20.
    I don't want it to fit stock! I like it big and heavy! 9000mah or more please!

I was so happy when I put a zerolemon in my v10. It just feels right. I hate slim phones. Go figure. There's weird people out there! <--- me!

Sent from my awesome T-Mobile LG V10!
    Not too sure about zerolemon at this point.. they said they'd come out with a battery that'd fit the stock back cover with the G4, and they didn't :(

Here's hoping though!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I don't want it to fit stock! I like it big and heavy! 9000mah or more please!

I was so happy when I put a zerolemon in my v10. It just feels right. I hate slim phones. Go figure. There's weird people out there! <--- me!

Sent from my awesome T-Mobile LG V10!

I'd have to agree with you on this one, I don't see the point of having a powerful phone, with a good screen and wireless capabilities but being afraid to use it because the battery'll drain quickly.

I'd much rather have a thicker and heavier phone that'll let me beast the phone and not have it die.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone