ZEROLEMON Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Battery Case 10000mAh Review

Search This thread

BigMosley

Aug 19, 2011
Amazing peace of mind to have a 10k battery for the best phone on the market. I live in an area where losing power isn’t unheard of so this will definitely come in handy! This workhorse of a battery could handle it all.

I can have video displayed on my phone for 8 hours and not ever come close to running out of juice. But if you use your phone a lot for videos, music or battery hogging apps you need a high capacity battery and you can’t get much better than this. This battery and protective case are incredible, simply put. I can now run this bad boy at full screen brightness, running apps, especially Facebook, playing Pokemon Go, etc and not have to worry at all.

I also have a new Drone and the battery case also fits in the drones controller, so that's a great plus. I was worried I would have to take the case on and off to fly the drone but that's not an issue. This lets me keep my phone's screen on full blast and I don't have to worry one bit about battery life.

The microphone holes are clear too so your voice is never blocked or muffled. One thing I was curious about was the camera cutout because the Note20 Ultra has such a large camera module but it’s completely clear of the camera lens with no issue. I was concerned that it would get in the way of the phones camera since I take photos and videos a lot. It charges quickly and lasts forever.

I highly recommend this battery and cover combo, it’s basically a Defender case with a built-in 10k battery. The Note20 Ultra drains battery life fairly fast and it was hard to get a full days use out of a charge, with this case you can put your mind at ease. I was blown away when I got an easy 3 days use, and still the battery was not completely depleted.

Yes it’s big and heavy (resembles a brick) but I find not having to charge my device every 12 hours and having the piece of mind of having 3 days worth of charge on deck at any give time, so it’s worth it.

Joey-zerolemon

Sep 1, 2020
Phoenix
https://forum.xda-developers.com/ga...essory-zerolemon-massive-10k-battery-t4165623

im a long time user of these cases. they kick butt when im out and away from a charger. chicks like it and its a good ice breaker when you have a first date .. ;)

Good point for that! :D

---------- Post added at 04:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 AM ----------

Amazing peace of mind to have a 10k battery for the best phone on the market. I live in an area where losing power isn’t unheard of so this will definitely come in handy! This workhorse of a battery could handle it all.

I can have video displayed on my phone for 8 hours and not ever come close to running out of juice. But if you use your phone a lot for videos, music or battery hogging apps you need a high capacity battery and you can’t get much better than this. This battery and protective case are incredible, simply put. I can now run this bad boy at full screen brightness, running apps, especially Facebook, playing Pokemon Go, etc and not have to worry at all.

I also have a new Drone and the battery case also fits in the drones controller, so that's a great plus. I was worried I would have to take the case on and off to fly the drone but that's not an issue. This lets me keep my phone's screen on full blast and I don't have to worry one bit about battery life.

The microphone holes are clear too so your voice is never blocked or muffled. One thing I was curious about was the camera cutout because the Note20 Ultra has such a large camera module but it’s completely clear of the camera lens with no issue. I was concerned that it would get in the way of the phones camera since I take photos and videos a lot. It charges quickly and lasts forever.

I highly recommend this battery and cover combo, it’s basically a Defender case with a built-in 10k battery. The Note20 Ultra drains battery life fairly fast and it was hard to get a full days use out of a charge, with this case you can put your mind at ease. I was blown away when I got an easy 3 days use, and still the battery was not completely depleted.

Yes it’s big and heavy (resembles a brick) but I find not having to charge my device every 12 hours and having the piece of mind of having 3 days worth of charge on deck at any give time, so it’s worth it.

Except for powershare, it can do what a power bank does, and it would do better than a power bank as you won't need to find a charging cord for use.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone