ZeroLemon: we will release a 4700mah SlimJuice battery case for Pixel 3 soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ZEROLEMON_OFFICIAL

May 31, 2014
MODERATOR NOTICE: CONTENT REMOVED
Per the forum rules, do not use XDA as a means to make money.

7. Do not sell or trade on the forums.
  • If you wish to advertise a product, simply contact us. We can provide ads but you are not permitted to just post it in the forums. If you do, it will be removed and you're likely to receive a ban.
  • The buying, selling, trading and / or exchanging of any item is now prohibited on XDA, in any forum or via Private Messages. We now use www.swappa.com

13. Advertising and Income Generation

Commercial advertising, advertising referral links, pay-per-click links, all forms of crypto-mining and other income generating methods are forbidden. Do not use XDA-Developers as a means to make money.

Last edited by a moderator:

impruv

Jul 21, 2010
I'd love to give it a try. Pixel 3 is the only 'small' phone that's flagship level. But a compromise compared to bigger phones is the battery life. This would be wonderful!

Jacquestrapp

Apr 27, 2006
Philadelphia, PA
What is the actual capacity of the battery in the case? The Amazon listing says two different things: it's 4700mAh, and it provides "110% charge". The Pixel 3's built-in battery is 2900 or so mAh, 110% of that is 3190 mAh, not 4700.

ryaleon87

Sep 12, 2017
I would be interested in testing one out. I've been hopeful a battery case for the pixel 3 would come out. I work long hours away from electricity and having an extra battery with me at all times would be great.

lookitzjohnny

Aug 4, 2010
NORTHERN, CA
I would like to try out this battery case, I've always carried around a battery pack when i know i will be out all day and may need a charge or two throughout . This would be perfect and wouldn't require me to lug around an extra battery pack.

lai_lai

May 5, 2017
I am more than happy to be able to review this out. Pixel 3 is great but battery life is just not one of them. Looking forward to see if this case could really make Pixel 3 shines.

ThaSik1

Mar 30, 2010
Stark-Vegas
If slots are still available, I'd love to test and give feedback on the battery case. Tech support for a university usually leaves my battery depleted before the day is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MODERATOR NOTICE: CONTENT REMOVED
    Per the forum rules, do not use XDA as a means to make money.

7. Do not sell or trade on the forums.
    • If you wish to advertise a product, simply contact us. We can provide ads but you are not permitted to just post it in the forums. If you do, it will be removed and you're likely to receive a ban.
    • The buying, selling, trading and / or exchanging of any item is now prohibited on XDA, in any forum or via Private Messages. We now use www.swappa.com

13. Advertising and Income Generation

Commercial advertising, advertising referral links, pay-per-click links, all forms of crypto-mining and other income generating methods are forbidden. Do not use XDA-Developers as a means to make money.
    Hi,
    Case Dimension is 5.9 x 2.9 x 0.8 inches(L x W x H)
    Product Weight is 4.0 OZ

How much thickness does it add?
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone