Zest Kernel ꜰᴏʀ ʙʀᴀᴍʙʟᴇ

mistermojorizin

Dec 21, 2011
It should be working now (I noticed a mistake in the old builds) but if it doesn't, send me a PM and I'll try my best to release a bugfix by tomorrow evening.
ZRAM is still disabled, can't enable it with FKM or EXKM. I will PM you.

also, after rebooting the first time some system process force closed, it was called connectivity thermal monitor i believe. Only happened that first boot (I upgraded from the previous Zest release here). Just letting you know.

LazerL0rd

Nov 2, 2016
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
www.thezest.dev
ZRAM is still disabled, can't enable it with FKM or EXKM. I will PM you.

also, after rebooting the first time some system process force closed, it was called connectivity thermal monitor i believe. Only happened that first boot (I upgraded from the previous Zest release here). Just letting you know.
Hmm, that is weird, I'll have a look at what's up tomorrow then. Thanks for informing me.

The thermal monitor process force-closing is probably not related to Zest Kernel and just a coincidence, by the way.

Reactions: mistermojorizin

dark2099

Aug 27, 2012
Chicago
@LazerL0rd Had a random reboot today, phone was in pocket, happened right after locking the phone manually, was using Instagram before it happened. Attached are logs.

EDIT: On stock Feb security update, no magisk mods.

Attachments

LazerL0rd

Nov 2, 2016
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
www.thezest.dev
@LazerL0rd Had a random reboot today, phone was in pocket, happened right after locking the phone manually, was using Instagram before it happened. Attached are logs.

EDIT: On stock Feb security update, no magisk mods.
Thanks for the logs. I've been a bit busy with university but an update is coming soon (by Monday next week).