• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[zip][flashable][boot animation] pixel xl boot animation - black & white version

Search This thread

krisyarno

Oct 21, 2016
Emmett
Personally, I love the Pixel Boot Animation. But I was getting bored of having the same one and wanted something to fit my theme, so I made this! I did much of what Luthepa1 did with his Pixel XL 1440p Boot Animation Blacked Edition; I played with saturation levels, levels, threshold, and inverted the images in a batch command in GIMP. This gave me a nice true black background with an even white for the animation.

If anyone wants to use it, here it is!

As always, do a backup before flashing anything. Although a messed up boot animation should just leave you at the splash screen until boot, something catastrophic could happen. Without a backup and a voided warranty you'll be stuck using that dusty backup in your junk drawer :good:

Attachments

• 0000.png
    0000.png
    16 KB · Views: 404
  • 0015.png
    0015.png
    10 KB · Views: 401
  • 0446.png
    0446.png
    4.8 KB · Views: 403
  • 0310.png
    0310.png
    3.5 KB · Views: 392

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Personally, I love the Pixel Boot Animation. But I was getting bored of having the same one and wanted something to fit my theme, so I made this! I did much of what Luthepa1 did with his Pixel XL 1440p Boot Animation Blacked Edition; I played with saturation levels, levels, threshold, and inverted the images in a batch command in GIMP. This gave me a nice true black background with an even white for the animation.

If anyone wants to use it, here it is!

As always, do a backup before flashing anything. Although a messed up boot animation should just leave you at the splash screen until boot, something catastrophic could happen. Without a backup and a voided warranty you'll be stuck using that dusty backup in your junk drawer :good:
    This post deserves more attention thanks for this
    This post deserves more attention thanks for this
    Thank you, I really appreciate that:)