• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Zip][Flashable][OPP2] -{NOT A FULL PIXEL MOD}- O-DP2 Pixel Launcher

Search This thread

Pranay waghmare

Jun 22, 2013
Pune
hey guys, I managed to modify the framework-res to get the round icons enabled. here's the modified apk.

It's a zip file. UNZIP FIRST and you'll get the correct apk ( sorry, I can't upload an attachment that big right now)

all credits goes to this guy and his hint on MT Explorer 2.0: https://forum.xda-developers.com/nexus-6p/themes-apps/tutorial-modified-pixel-accent-color-t3609094

note: for Nexus 6P O-DP2 ONLY.

still working on the blue Pixel accent. It's a little bit complex for me. maybe you guys can check the method above and try it yourself:D

---------------------------------------

edit: check the screenshot below
Not working for me

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

serncl

Sep 18, 2016
Montevideo
Nice work OP!

Are your thinking about update the mod for DP3? At least a basic mod with rounded icons, Pixel launcher and Pixel Live wallpapers? The stock untouch experience in 5X/6P is a mess currently with the icons.

Reactions: drziddo

krisyarno

Oct 21, 2016
Emmett
Last edited:
Reactions: destro63x

Queentus

Feb 5, 2015
Chongqing
Nice work OP!

Are your thinking about update the mod for DP3? At least a basic mod with rounded icons, Pixel launcher and Pixel Live wallpapers? The stock untouch experience in 5X/6P is a mess currently with the icons.

the icon is indeed a mess. at least i can't make it round by modifing the framework-res.apk
there's some other work need to do if we want the round icon on DP3.

Top Liked Posts