• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ZIP Flashable via TWRP][True Black & White 1440P] Bootlogo Pixel XL & Pixel 2 XL

Search This thread

StangATX

Aug 31, 2016
[ZIP Flashable via TWRP][True Black & White 1440P] Bootlogo Pixel XL & Pixel 2 XL

Hey Guys!

Alrighty, I decided to create my own thread because I keep seeing a lot of people asking for it. I posted the zip files in another thread but it keeps being skipped... Even though I gave the right to the OP to add it on his 1st post but he didn't do it. Anyways, Here you have it!

Pixel XL:

TWRPFLASH - 1440P Black Boot-Animation [Click Here]
TWRPFLASH - 1440P White Boot-Animation [Click Here]

Pixel 2 XL:

If you enjoy it, Give it a Thanks! You're more than welcome to donate a few bucks for a soda if you'd like :good:

[Donate]

tropical cactus

Jan 18, 2009
Georgetown
Hey Guys!

Alrighty, I decided to create my own thread because I keep seeing a lot of people asking for it. I posted the zip files in another thread but it keeps being skipped... Even though I gave the right to the OP to add it on his 1st post but he didn't do it. Anyways, Here you have it!

Pixel XL:

Pixel 2 XL:

If you enjoy it, Give it a Thanks! You're more than welcome to donate a few bucks for a soda if you'd like :good:

[Donate]

Hi, are these with or without sound? Thanks.

StangATX

Aug 31, 2016
I don't reboot my phone that often and it's been a while I've done it. I believe the first time I flashed them it did but not since... I'm not 100% sure or I really didn't pay attention to it. Give it a shot you'll know lol.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hey Guys!

Pixel XL:

Pixel 2 XL:

[Donate]