[ ZIP INSTALLER - Mount as RW ] Dynamic Installer V3.4 [ Android 10+ or earlier ]

Search This thread

BlassGO

Jan 19, 2021
20210222_103348.jpg

ABOUT THIS:

Recovery or Magisk module installer compatible with multiple Android devices such as different types of partitions, both traditional and new partitions (Focused on the creation of normal and universal flash files)

MOVED TO:

Last edited:

BlassGO

Jan 19, 2021
All I want to do is provide R/W access for /product/media/audio and everything in that folder including /ringtones . Can you please explain the steps this script can do to accomplish that. And please, act like I'm a 5 year old because I couldn't get the script to work. Currently working with a Moto One 5G Ace. Thank you very much.
This script is executed from recovery, to mount system, vendor and product just use auto_mount_partitions in updater-script

Reactions: hacker812c

BlassGO

Jan 19, 2021
how to use this script?
flash from recovery or use terminal or whatever.
sorry for the stupid question please explain better how to use it thank you very much
Hi, it depends what u want, its an installer with multiple uses, but if u only want to mount the main partitions as RW, add auto_mount_partitions to the updater-script and then flash it (Partitions will stay mounted while u in recovery after flashing)

Reactions: hacker812c

Top Liked Posts