[ZIP] [PORT] [WIP] HTC Puccini Leak

limestar

May 9, 2006
Question - if someone had the test rom of honeycomb for flyer which can't be flashed on on a S-On device. Could this RUU be made into a CWM flashable zip?

Last edited:

GazaIan

Dec 27, 2010
Your basement
twitter.com
Credits:
@Gazalan for discovering the leak.
@egzthunder1 for posting this on the main page, thanks a lot!
@the_plattypus for providing me a mirror to the file.
Everyone else I forgot.
Thank football as well, stumbled across that link on another forum from him. there's an HTC Lexikon RUU leak as well, but I've been looking to find the forums again and can't :(

EDIT: Got it :D

Last edited:

mikecoffee

Dec 17, 2009
Sorry to burst this thread but

"@PaulOBrien HC on Flyer brings some real improvements to how the pen works too. HC MCR for Flyer coming up"

I see no real advantage of porting this ROM apart from the knowledge the dev's will learn from porting.

Great work so far and kudos for trying!

ovigt71

Nov 18, 2009
Sydney

"@PaulOBrien HC on Flyer brings some real improvements to how the pen works too. HC MCR for Flyer coming up"

I see no real advantage of porting this ROM apart from the knowledge the dev's will learn from porting.

any source of this info? couldn't find anything here

TDQuiksilver

Jul 25, 2010

Great news for sure, but the Flyer crowd is getting restless. Of course it's still a good idea for the devs to tinker with Honeycomb and develop their own port variations. Can't wait to see what the next few weeks bring us!