• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Zlink App

Search This thread

ikerg

Dec 19, 2007
You have to pair by bluetooh first your phone and headunit.
Then when launching zlink....the headunit automatically shares wifi hotspot connection from the headunit. You must ensure your phone is connecting to that hot spot connection.
Usually everything is done automatically.

Then wait for the connection occurred....
Usually it is recommended that the first time phone and headunit should be connected by wire in order the phone and android auto set up correctly

Hennawy

Oct 17, 2021
You have to pair by bluetooh first your phone and headunit.
Then when launching zlink....the headunit automatically shares wifi hotspot connection from the headunit. You must ensure your phone is connecting to that hot spot connection.
Usually everything is done automatically.

Then wait for the connection occurred....
Usually it is recommended that the first time phone and headunit should be connected by wire in order the phone and android auto set up correctly
Thanks for your reply,
I 've tried the wired connection first and it's working fine, i did like what you said connected my phone to the Bluetooth of the headunit and the hotspot from the headunit also i get this notification on my mobile (attached) but zlink is still on the waiting screen

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    23 KB · Views: 119

blaster2020

Apr 22, 2020
Hello,

Wondering if anyone can help.

Having Zlink CarPlay issues connecting to my MAX6 Android 9 unit for a few weeks and I can't figure what is happening. The latest update is "HA3_rk3399_9.0_ota(20210610)升级包.zip". That too I am not sure anymore.

I have Zlink Ver: 4.0.25 not sure if this is even the latest version. My CAR-KIT Bluetooth is connected but the Zlink screen is displaying as 'Waiting'. I have tried many times by disconnecting the Bluetooth enabling by pairing '0000' rebooted my phone million times and the unit itself. Sometimes I see the Apple Logo trying to connect then goes right back to 'Waiting'.
Don't understand why it can't connect.

Thanks

yildizomer89

Oct 19, 2021
Hi,
There was a ZLİNK application on the device in my vehicle. The application was deleted in a way that I could not understand. Can you help me to reinstall it? What should I do?

ikerg

Dec 19, 2007
Hi,
There was a ZLİNK application on the device in my vehicle. The application was deleted in a way that I could not understand. Can you help me to reinstall it? What should I do?
In mtcd systems the zlink app is hidden if you select "no" under zlink option on the factory settings
Perhaps you played with the options there

jdmrcf

Oct 24, 2021
Hi, does anybody have the apk to the newest version of Zlink? I accidentally deleted Zlink from my unit and tried installing older versions but just got the error CHANNEL-MISS-MATCH!

ikerg

Dec 19, 2007
Where can I find the latest version for Zhuoxw?

Not in this thread... here only for HTC units (mtcd type mcu)
Is like you entering in a samsung forum asking for a firmware for your xiaomi phone.

jdmrcf

Oct 24, 2021
Why do you have to quote me 8 times? Theres a reason why im asking where I can find it. I don't have any knowledge on this type of stuff. Just trying to find a solution and this thread is called ZLINK APP....

graycorgi

Apr 23, 2010
Dallas

Hennawy

Oct 17, 2021
I have an MTCH head unit, i don't know if this is the right thread or not.
I can't connect android auto wirelessly, i connect my phone to the hu using bluthooth and the zlink app opens and is on waiting screen and doesn't connect, i have zlink v 4.0.20 and i have the wirless android auto icon on the zlink app.

ikerg

Dec 19, 2007
Why do you have to quote me 8 times? Theres a reason why im asking where I can find it. I don't have any knowledge on this type of stuff. Just trying to find a solution and this thread is

I have an MTCH head unit, i don't know if this is the right thread or not.
I can't connect android auto wirelessly, i connect my phone to the hu using bluthooth and the zlink app opens and is on waiting screen and doesn't connect, i have zlink v 4.0.20 and i have the wirless android auto icon on the zlink app.
You are on the right thread (MTCD, MTCE & the newest MTCH). What did answer your seller/manufacturer support on how to proceed?.

Top Liked Posts