Zlink App

Search This thread

ikerg

I dont need the background connection as well. My main usage is the HU itself...AA I just want to have when I need it. So like you it should not start with the car :)

Where did you get version 5.2.47? Mine is 5.2.14...Is there any download link somewhere?
No...i can get it from the Rom....but I don't think it will work for you due to the channel. Can you share a picture of the "about" screen of Zlink?

Quikboy

Jun 20, 2022
The channel is just the platform or vendor....there are different t android headunits with common platforms and Zlink is prepared for all of them but you can not mix them.
I don't knot where did you get the Zlink app you installed but you need a Zlink version for your platform.....
The best and easiest way is to find a firmware update for your unit and install it.

This thread is under mtcd android units (mtcd platform)....and for sure your unit IS NOT a Mtcd unit
I have a Hoxiao Android Radio..... here i can find the Zlink to them? I download from Zlink website

HSaber

May 17, 2009
Cairo
i bought a new head unit and found zlink wouldnt auto reconnect when getting back in the car, i had to disconnect bluetooth on head unit and reconnect. spoke with seller of unit on aliexpress and they told me to update via the zlink app as there was an update for the problem. this meant i got the 4.0.41 apk but it wont install. comes up with "App not installed" also tried installing via adb and it looks like zlink is a persistant app and you cant update persistant apps. told the supplier Awaiting a response from seller.

Any advice?

apk for anyone that wants it, but wont work for me at the moment

Can you please upload the APK on another host because the link is expired

LonelyDreams

Jul 20, 2022
Hello everyone Faced with such a disaster: zlink is disabled in android settings without the ability to enable (transparent button). Contacted the seller, he has no idea how to solve this problem, so he is only engaged in buying and selling, and no more. I tried to turn it on through the laptop, but the radio / laptop do not see each other. What is the problem? How to solve it?
обновление: модель k2001n

фото1658305989 (1).jpeg
фото1658305989.jpeg

Last edited:

ikerg

Hello everyone Faced with such a disaster: zlink is disabled in android settings without the ability to enable (transparent button). Contacted the seller, he has no idea how to solve this problem, so he is only engaged in buying and selling, and no more. I tried to turn it on through the laptop, but the radio / laptop do not see each other. What is the problem? How to solve it?
обновление: модель k2001n

View attachment 5664189View attachment 5664191
Zlink is disabled but is not hidden on the app drawn?
If so...and you don't know how to solve it....the only thing is to reflash your current ROM or new update. Ask your seller/manufacturer for an upgrade

LonelyDreams

Jul 20, 2022
Zlink is disabled but is not hidden on the app drawn?
If so...and you don't know how to solve it....the only thing is to reflash your current ROM or new update. Ask your seller/manufacturer for an upgrade
Has already reached out, waiting for an answer. Before that, I contacted the person from whom I bought the radio tape recorder, but he generally does not understand anything in this matter, so he asked him to write to the radio tape recorder supplier about this problem

ikerg

Has already reached out, waiting for an answer. Before that, I contacted the person from whom I bought the radio tape recorder, but he generally does not understand anything in this matter, so he asked him to write to the radio tape recorder supplier about this problem
What system do you have?
MCU?
Processor....
With such low information you gave you can't expect more help

Hi all,
I recently installed the PX6 and so far it's been great. Everything seems to work as it should, carplay and android auto work excellent with ZLink. However I found an issue the could be user error or a bug or a miss configuration but not able to figure it out. I can get wireless android auto running and working great on my S22. Now if I have no music or anything playing and I hit the microphone and ask Google something like "what's 1 + 1" it'll give me the answer then the audio app I had up previously will autostart. I don't want the audio to start, I had it stopped for a reason and don't want it to start. How do I fix this? I turned off autostart in Android auto and the music player ( in this case iheartradio). I checked with another car and it works like it supposed to just this doesn't. Any help is appreciated.

MCU Version:
MTCE_HA_V3.78_4

ZLINK Version:

Thanks all

Justdj58

Aug 16, 2022
Does anyone have the zhangxun version of zlink or tlink so that I can download it please . I can’t seem to find it. If I have to pay a little for a solution that’s fine.

Attachments

• 9E9A7E84-1EE8-4EC0-8664-3694D53362D1.jpeg
    9E9A7E84-1EE8-4EC0-8664-3694D53362D1.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 95
Last edited:

Justdj58

Aug 16, 2022
Hello,

I have the same problem like almost all of the users in here....

I have Android Car Radio unit with ZLink and I have troubles with my kid, he uninstall some app and one of them is ZLINK and now I can have acess anymore to my CarPlay / Android Auto...

If some can help me it will be great....

I have Android 10 unit

And the Z-Link says:
Channel Err! CHANNEL-MISS-MATCH!
apk:[zhuoxw]--Z:[zhangxun]
Hey. Did you ever end up figuring it out. I’m stuck in the same boat

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I just backup the Apk Zlink app from my Dasaita Max 6 PX6. Someone need it can download and use :)

rTYrQxD.png

Download here :

Zlink 4.0.37
    I didn’t get you ?
    which head unit does my device come in
    I don’t know the model or brand name
    You have a generic unbranded 8227L with a YT9216BJ processor. If your unit was MTCD/E then you would see MTCD or MTCE on the about page that you posted. Posts for non MTCD/E/x go in the Android Head units forum.

To answer your original question, you will need an external dongle to be able use Apple CarPlay with this unit. Be advised that many of the dongle devices on the market often stop working when Apple provides updates to your phone as the dongles are not Apple certified.
    Hi, can someone please help me with ZLink apk or app download link so i can use it in my car android head unit runs on andorid 9. I need to use apple car play. Its 2gb ram.
    Thanks

Yeah I can, please see the link below. This is a personal server with all the Data I have on my headunit. You might want to try autoplaybox, its in the dasaita carpay usb dongle folder. I have not tried Zlink yet but I have the APK.

https://lcraudio.stackstorage.com/s/xhFWr96B3GUtVGV
    Hey guys. I am needing a little help. I uninstalled the zlink because it was not working in my car with my t style screen. I tried to install the versions but none work. An error shows up as in the picture. Does anyone know what the problem is or is there a newer version than the last one sent?
    how can I update i click there on the update button but its says it got the last version
    You have to root !
    Here the latest zlink app, ver 4.0.21 :