Zlink App

Search This thread

mbadin

May 7, 2022
Based on autounit discord channel (KSW, ID7 Launcher, KSW Tools etc) just installing the APK is not enough because ZLINK is also part of the KSW firmwares...so updating ZLINK always needs to be done by also updating the firmware?
I am not sure. I never tried it. I know that exists apk file for the ZLink app in my system but I don't know what happens if I replace the apk file. I am afraid to do it. I don't want to lose the app.

ikerg

ikerg

I am not sure. I never tried it. I know that exists apk file for the ZLink app in my system but I don't know what happens if I replace the apk file. I am afraid to do it. I don't want to lose the app.
On version 3.x.x and 4.x.x you could replace the APK with the newest one (copying it tot a specific folder with root permission)...but I couldn't ever installed the apk directly

q50

Feb 26, 2023
Is there a way to contact the developer of this app? There's a consistent bug with the px6 units for linkswell and phoenix where when using google assistant, the volume lowers and doesn't return to normal unless you trigger google assistant again.
I also have this problem. PX6 (andorid 9 i think ) I have tired version 3.7.6 - 4.0.34

It seems like the volume problem was fixed for me in version 4.0.34 but the resolution only supports 1980x1080 I need 1280 X 720 or everything just looks too small.

When i set 1280 X 720 on phone in AA dev settings but it never connects.

I also have never seen google maps switch between day and night. I have to manually set it.

I does look like it was working in version 3.7.6 But need to confirm tomorrow.

Anyone know how to change 4.0.34 back to 1280 X 720 and get auto day/night working?

I tried using head using reload. Super slow but everything seems to work.

NeonicFlames

Aug 18, 2022
Anyone having problem with wireless android auto? Zlink5. It keep showing connecting until i reopen the app. After that, it connect with any hassle.

moosefist

Sep 13, 2008
Hello everyone. I contacted ISUDAR support to activate my license, and I'm waiting for them to activate it.
I'd need some info from you guys.

What should I do? Just wait and when they activate the license, just open the app and it activates automatically?

But most importantly, would I lose activation if I made a factory reset/changed the ROM of the car player, or is the license registered to a hardware ID of the adapter?
Did isudar ever get back to you? I'm trying to activate my isudar head unit.

WojciechWojas

Mar 9, 2023
Hi Guys,
I need your help with the Apple Car Play module in my Infiniti fx37.
It got installed by a seemingly professional installer who connected two Bluetooth devices to my phone - the internal car Bluetooth module and the additional Zlink BT car module.

The main issue I have is that whenever I make a phone call, it looks as if the car is making a phone call from 2 sources at the same time - the Zlink apple car play module and the root android sub-system.
The screenshot below shows the issue - the recipient "Szlaban UBS"'s phone no is 7800984646, as below, and while making such a phone call, the screen totally freezes, and I can't show a map or anything.

The only way to make phone calls from the module without this additional calling panel on the bottom part of the screen is to disconnect the Bluetooth connection of the APC module from my phone. However, the module tries to reconnect, and the issue reappears. When making phone calls my iPhone automatically pushes audio through the BT module of Zlink instead of the Car's BT module.

Do you know how I can solve this issue? How should this entire setup be connected so that it works properly?
Currently, since the BT quality of the Zlink module is very poor, I'm playing music directly from Infiniti's in-built Bluetooth module. So I'm using the car's internal BT to play audio and the Zlink's BT module to connect Apple Car Play.

330330172_172203341806599_9038195197890003045_n.jpg

ercorvo

Nov 20, 2009
good morning, can someone kindly tell me how to remove the zlink icon that appears superimposed on the display every time the app is connected?
Cattura.JPG

afsteveo

Mar 12, 2023
Is it an MTCD type head unit? Post Android system information including MCU version.
I just started having the same problem too. I have to keep turning off my bluetooth and back on to get it to work. It worked fine previously, but I've only had this headunit/screen for 2 months. It should be running Android 12 and the MCU version is: BMH221130A_8581_N2

marchnz

Nov 26, 2012
NZ
I just started having the same problem too. I have to keep turning off my bluetooth and back on to get it to work. It worked fine previously, but I've only had this headunit/screen for 2 months. It should be running Android 12 and the MCU version is: BMH221130A_8581_N2
Not MTCD type - try Android head-units forum.

David_J93312

Mar 19, 2023
I have a new T8000 Android chinese stereo. The bluetooth and wifi work great but as soon as I run music through the Zlink app it cuts out bad. I cant even enjoy a song. Even using Siri it cuts out. But if I close the app and stream my music from my phone by bluetooth it plays fine but I lose all my apps from my apple phone on the screen. I am running ZLINK 3.9.27 and tried to update earlier to the 5.x one on here and it just woudnt load. It would act like its loading and close out. I had to restore my System to get the app back. Any fix for this or am I SOL? THank you

marchnz

Nov 26, 2012
NZ
I have a new T8000 Android chinese stereo. The bluetooth and wifi work great but as soon as I run music through the Zlink app it cuts out bad. I cant even enjoy a song. Even using Siri it cuts out. But if I close the app and stream my music from my phone by bluetooth it plays fine but I lose all my apps from my apple phone on the screen. I am running ZLINK 3.9.27 and tried to update earlier to the 5.x one on here and it just woudnt load. It would act like its loading and close out. I had to restore my System to get the app back. Any fix for this or am I SOL? THank you
Is it an MTCD type unit?

jlbooth

Feb 5, 2013
OnePlus 6T
@David_J93312 Locate the System...About page on your unit, take a picture of that screen. Somewhere on that screen, there should be a string that starts with MTCx (where x can be D, E, etc.). If indeed there is such string on the about page, then post the picture here and somebody will try to help you. Otherwise post in the Android Head units forums. This forum is for MTCD/E head units.

Regarding ZLink, generally it is provided in system updates from the manufacturer of your head unit. So really technical support for the ZLink on your head unit should be provided by the seller/manufacturer of your head unit. The XDA search can be helpful as there are a lot of posts regarding ZLink and issues that others have experienced.

The bluetooth in these Chinese head units is pretty much hit and miss as far as quality. Some have pretty good bluetooth and others just have a bluetooth module to check the box to say that, bluetooth is "supported."

Regarding updating ZLink (upgrade/downgrade) you would either have to get an update from the seller/manufacturer or root the head unit and copy the actual ZLink app into its application folder. There are others here who have done this with success.

Reactions: marchnz

David_J93312

Mar 19, 2023
@David_J93312 Locate the System...About page on your unit, take a picture of that screen. Somewhere on that screen, there should be a string that starts with MTCx (where x can be D, E, etc.). If indeed there is such string on the about page, then post the picture here and somebody will try to help you. Otherwise post in the Android Head units forums. This forum is for MTCD/E head units.

Regarding ZLink, generally it is provided in system updates from the manufacturer of your head unit. So really technical support for the ZLink on your head unit should be provided by the seller/manufacturer of your head unit. The XDA search can be helpful as there are a lot of posts regarding ZLink and issues that others have experienced.

The bluetooth in these Chinese head units is pretty much hit and miss as far as quality. Some have pretty good bluetooth and others just have a bluetooth module to check the box to say that, bluetooth is "supported."

Regarding updating ZLink (upgrade/downgrade) you would either have to get an update from the seller/manufacturer or root the head unit and copy the actual ZLink app into its application folder. There are others here who have done this with success.
Thank you so much for all that information. The system info states its MCU1: 1.5 (AC8259).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone. How safe is to update the ZLink app using the internal function (Check updates)? I'm afraid I could mess things up, as ZLink is oem installed on my unit as a system app. But there are some issues I couldn't solve and maybe an update could help. Right now I'm using version 3.9
    On MTCD units.....that internal function never worked....it always shows the "no updates available" message... the only way to upgrade is by means of replacing apk over rooted systems or just a rom update.
    Hello guys,

I want to know if anybody successfully installed zlink apk on this kind of nav. I found three versions of apk, those installed corectly but I can't authenticate the application. (Also, I read some posts where people say that the application does this process automatically buy linking the nav to a network, but unfortunately this does not do that).
    Thank you! View attachment 5913769
    Zlink is a licensed software that requires specific hardware. Headunits manufacturers have some kind of contract with zlink developers to include it on their units....if you have a licensed android headunit platform then you can authenticate automatically....
    For such thing zlink MUST have been included into your firmware.

Short answer: you can't use zlink over any headunit. Only on authorized ones.

Additional Information. I don't think that 1gb RAM could manage carplay/android auto
    I just backup the Apk Zlink app from my Dasaita Max 6 PX6. Someone need it can download and use :)

rTYrQxD.png

Download here :

Zlink 4.0.37
    I didn’t get you ?
    which head unit does my device come in
    I don’t know the model or brand name
    You have a generic unbranded 8227L with a YT9216BJ processor. If your unit was MTCD/E then you would see MTCD or MTCE on the about page that you posted. Posts for non MTCD/E/x go in the Android Head units forum.

To answer your original question, you will need an external dongle to be able use Apple CarPlay with this unit. Be advised that many of the dongle devices on the market often stop working when Apple provides updates to your phone as the dongles are not Apple certified.
    Hi, can someone please help me with ZLink apk or app download link so i can use it in my car android head unit runs on andorid 9. I need to use apple car play. Its 2gb ram.
    Thanks

Yeah I can, please see the link below. This is a personal server with all the Data I have on my headunit. You might want to try autoplaybox, its in the dasaita carpay usb dongle folder. I have not tried Zlink yet but I have the APK.

https://lcraudio.stackstorage.com/s/xhFWr96B3GUtVGV
    Hey guys. I am needing a little help. I uninstalled the zlink because it was not working in my car with my t style screen. I tried to install the versions but none work. An error shows up as in the picture. Does anyone know what the problem is or is there a newer version than the last one sent?
    how can I update i click there on the update button but its says it got the last version
    You have to root !
    Here the latest zlink app, ver 4.0.21 :