• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

ZLINK connection issue

Search This thread

GIVNNIGIVNNI2

Oct 6, 2020
HELLO THERE, im new to this community.
I bought the JUNSUN V1 Pro 4GB ram 64GB rom ANDROID 9

When im on the Zlink app its just stuck on "WAITING" i tried to plug the iphone cable in the USB port and nothing
happend, i connect the unit to hotspot on my phone and turned the bluetooth on, but still nothing happend

PLEASE can anyone help me ive ordered this unit just for the "CARPLAY"
my ZLINK app is version 3.5.47 im running IOS 14.0.1

GIVNNIGIVNNI2

Oct 6, 2020
I had an issue like this. I did a “hard” reset on the phone plus did a network reset. Then, I reset all connections on the radio. It worked afterward.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

how do i reset all connection on this radio?

(i tried with ios 13.5 it didnt work either)

can you write me the steps of how you link the ZLINK aPP

im turning the radio on then connect to iphone hot spot, then connect to iphone bluetooth and then open the app
is that correct?

dape16

Jun 20, 2006
With iOS 13.5 wireless CarPlay was working fine for me. But after update to iOS 14 I cannot connect no matter what I try.
I hope there will be an update to the Zlink app to fix this because CarPlay is so much better than Android Auto on these Chinese head units.

GIVNNIGIVNNI2

Oct 6, 2020
With iOS 13.5 wireless CarPlay was working fine for me. But after update to iOS 14 I cannot connect no matter what I try.
I hope there will be an update to the Zlink app to fix this because CarPlay is so much better than Android Auto on these Chinese head units.

can you write the steps to link a phone to ZLINK?
i didnt find online a guide for that

dape16

Jun 20, 2006
can you write the steps to link a phone to ZLINK?
i didnt find online a guide for that

This is what worked for me, when linking the iPhone to my PX6 head unit:
WiFi and Bluetooth enabled on head unit and iPhone. Head unit cannot be connected to any Bluetooth device, but iPhone can.
No USB modem connected to head unit.
Pair the iPhone and head unit using the built in Bluetooth phone app in the head unit.
Start Zlink and connect to it with the CarPlay options on the iPhone. Zlink should show an Apple logo and after a while CarPlay will start.
If you have the auto connect option enabled in Zlink it will reconnect and start CarPlay automatically everytime you start the head unit, and it works surprisingly well.
Until the iOS 14 update...

Mimix3

Nov 4, 2021
HELLO THERE, im new to this community.
I bought the JUNSUN V1 Pro 4GB ram 64GB rom ANDROID 9

When im on the Zlink app its just stuck on "WAITING" i tried to plug the iphone cable in the USB port and nothing
happend, i connect the unit to hotspot on my phone and turned the bluetooth on, but still nothing happend

PLEASE can anyone help me ive ordered this unit just for the "CARPLAY"
my ZLINK app is version 3.5.47 im running IOS 14.0.1

gensat

Nov 3, 2014
I bought the Chinese model K2501 NWD. Like many others I lost the Zlink, probably because I did a Canbus update. I then made the situation worse because I did a factory reset and amazingly Android 11 changed to Android 10. Zlink definitely had it and it worked with my iPhone. now it's gone. I am attaching two photos of the System Info, the initial one and the one after the canbus update. I really hope someone can help me get it back up and running. Chinese aliexpress store does not respond to my mails. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG-2.jpg
    IMG-2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG-1.jpg
    IMG-1.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 50

chawki212

May 18, 2012
Hi all,
I have bought and installed the Mercedes android screen. It uses Zlink app for apple carplay and android auto connection.
I have zlink 5.2.0, till now its working great with carplay but for android auto, the music (Spotify or YouTube music or...) will mute as soon as any notification finish the announcement.
Is there anyone else facing this issue or have a solution?
Thanks