ZLINK connection issue

Search This thread

m3dwynt3r

Feb 3, 2015
Hi all,
I have bought and installed the Mercedes android screen. It uses Zlink app for apple carplay and android auto connection.
I have zlink 5.2.0, till now its working great with carplay but for android auto, the music (Spotify or YouTube music or...) will mute as soon as any notification finish the announcement.
Is there anyone else facing this issue or have a solution?
Thanks
Hey,
I'm actually experiencing the exact issue!

I have the Zlink app on my Android replacement head unit screen from 4x4 Shop CA. I verified that the sound muting issue is not happening w/ carplay but using android auto any notification that comes in while the music is playing( in my case music is being played with youtube music) when the notification sound ends its seems to be muting the music because the timer for the song will still be going .

Anyone can provide a suggestion on how to resolve this, I'd really appreciate that!

m3dwynt3r

Feb 3, 2015
Hi all,
I have bought and installed the Mercedes android screen. It uses Zlink app for apple carplay and android auto connection.
I have zlink 5.2.0, till now its working great with carplay but for android auto, the music (Spotify or YouTube music or...) will mute as soon as any notification finish the announcement.
Is there anyone else facing this issue or have a solution?
Thanks
Hey,

I have the Zlink app on my Android replacement head unit screen from 4x4 Shop CA. I verified that the sound muting issue is not happening w/ carplay but using android auto any notification that comes in while the music is playing( in my case music is being played with youtube music) when the notification sound ends its seems to be muting the music because the timer for the song will still be going .

Anyone can provide a suggestion on how to resolve this, I'd really appreciate that!

Mimix3

Nov 4, 2021
Hey,

Whatever you do do not do a factory reset. I did and now nothing works not even my back up camera. 😡

Giacomo Plaia

Jan 23, 2022
CIAO, sono nuovo in questa comunità.
Ho acquistato JUNSUN V1 Pro 4GB ram 64GB rom ANDROID 9

Quando sono sull'app Zlink è solo bloccato su "WAITING" ho provato a collegare il cavo dell'iPhone alla porta USB e niente
è successo, collego l'unità all'hotspot sul mio telefono e accendo il bluetooth, ma non è successo nulla

PER FAVORE qualcuno può aiutarmi ho ordinato questa unità solo per "CARPLAY"
la mia app ZLINK è la versione 3.5.47 con iOS 14.0.1
Ciao hai risolto il problema?

Ciao

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    can you write the steps to link a phone to ZLINK?
    i didnt find online a guide for that

This is what worked for me, when linking the iPhone to my PX6 head unit:
    WiFi and Bluetooth enabled on head unit and iPhone. Head unit cannot be connected to any Bluetooth device, but iPhone can.
    No USB modem connected to head unit.
    Pair the iPhone and head unit using the built in Bluetooth phone app in the head unit.
    Start Zlink and connect to it with the CarPlay options on the iPhone. Zlink should show an Apple logo and after a while CarPlay will start.
    If you have the auto connect option enabled in Zlink it will reconnect and start CarPlay automatically everytime you start the head unit, and it works surprisingly well.
    Until the iOS 14 update...