ZLink function on Joying unit (android auto & car-play) on every px5 radio, possible?

Search This thread

wupperi

Oct 11, 2012
I believe if you enable carplay under the factory settings menu, it will bring back zlink.

I am using HAL9K on my PX6. On stock ROM zlink used to work, but when I changed to HAL9K it stopped working (zlink stuck at "Waiting")
I was now trying to find the hidden factory settings menu, but no luck. Does anybody know, where to find it with HAL9K?

wupperi

Oct 11, 2012
Try renaming the folder with the lib files from something like armv_xx_lib just to "arm". That did it for me.

tebukan

May 6, 2015
Hello there. can i use this app on px3 unit? i have px3 unit. android version 7.1.2. Dasaita hu

CPH1941 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

behnammodern

Mar 27, 2010
TEHRAN
anyone found a fix?
I updated to ANDROID 10 and ZLINK gives me this error
"channel err! channel-miss-match"
I tried version 3.6 zlink
also I tried diffrent versions of ANDROID 10
I think we need newer ZLINK
anyone can offer a link to latest ZLINK above 3.6?

Reactions: Naikara

motoroilmccall

May 23, 2021
Digging up a recent but old thread... anyone fixed this?

I had issues with the carplay not connecting, figured I could just uninstall and reinstall. Bad idea. Now, I get the Channel Err! message.

iHusky

Mar 5, 2012
Mikołów
I have this problem too with ZLink 3.6 can someone help me?

Attachments

• IMG_0360.jpeg
    IMG_0360.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 270

a7medksa

Sep 24, 2022
Hello everyone,

i have the same error " channel miss-match
apk [zhuoxe] - Z[binarui] "

could anyone provide me with Zlink apk that match " Binarui "

thank you

Shanzybeatz

Oct 1, 2022
Please can someone help, seller not replying and I need to download zlink as I lost the one with it

Attachments

• PXL_20220930_082156599.jpg
    PXL_20220930_082156599.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 63

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Buy the dongle, plug in and go.... It is not software only.

Joying have simply integrated the dongle into their head units. Anticipate HCT based MTCD units have this build in soon, as can be seen in factory settings to enable it.
    No, it's a software service only, functioning in a way similar to easyconnect's adb_ec service. Check the px5 joying ROM, you can easily extract it. It's several system services along with some binaries that interact with the devices, iOS or Android, and the zlink apk.

The zlink dongles just make it so you don't need root and rw access on the unit. Unfortunately it's ARM only, otherwise I would include it with the Intel custom ROM. I'm sure someone will rip it out and stick it into the malaysk rom or whatever.

In essence, no additional hardware required. Which is probably why you need a license key for it (I have not personally used or tested yet)
    From above posts is there consensus?
    It seems it is looking for the USB device "no MFI is found"

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk
    Guys. Why don't you just install Headunit Reloaded form play store and then after that the latest beta from XDA app store? It's very cheap app I think 5 GBP and works flawlessly both wired and wireless. Don't bother with zlink headunit Reloaded is much much better
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=gb.xxy.hr
    The image20180623_185123.jpeg

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk