ZLINK- HELP

Search This thread

tome12121

May 10, 2021
Hello, i had zlink on my android unit on my car.
i accidentally deleted the app.
i tried to download several ZLINK virisions but none of them work.

can someone please help me and guide me in order to get tapp work again?

JADH2016

Jul 16, 2021
Hello, I have recently bought an off market MMI for my Audi and I am having issues connecting my phone with Zlinks, the phone is successfully connecting via Bluetooth but the Zlinks app just displays WAITING. I would appreciate help and advice on how to fix this. Thanks

byorkouk89

Oct 31, 2021
Hi, I have android 10 head unit and Zlink app. But my zlink have wired and wireless carplay. But I have xiaomi smartphone. Zlink setting have android auto but not have android auto. I want to wired or wireless add this zlink app. How do I?

Mimix3

Nov 4, 2021
Hi I have a android head unit and cannot get zlink stabilized. Some days it works some days not at all. I usually get the error message Hardware err no MTI #. I bought the C usb cable but where do you put it? Please help this is so frustrating. Is there a way to fix the zlink software? Thank you

Attachments

• 94932E70-9CDC-4E69-9812-1F1D4F7C6161.jpeg
    94932E70-9CDC-4E69-9812-1F1D4F7C6161.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 566

marchnz

Nov 26, 2012
NZ
Hi I have a android head unit and cannot get zlink stabilized. Some days it works some days not at all. I usually get the error message Hardware err no MTI #. I bought the C usb cable but where do you put it? Please help this is so frustrating. Is there a way to fix the zlink software? Thank you
Is it an MTCD head unit. What does seller suggest when using hacky zlink

Mimix3

Nov 4, 2021
It looks like this. The seller doesn’t say anything no help. Is there an alternative to zlink?

Attachments

• 1E26F400-48DE-4064-B349-AA22BB9D28DF.jpeg
    1E26F400-48DE-4064-B349-AA22BB9D28DF.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 302

jlbooth

Feb 5, 2013
OnePlus 6T
It looks like this. The seller doesn’t say anything no help. Is there an alternative to zlink?
If you're wanting to do Android Auto, there is an app called "Headunit Reloaded" developed by XDA developer @Emil Borconi. There is a free version of Headunit Reloaded that you can install to verify hardware compatibility before purchasing the full version. I have purchased the full version and can confirm that it works quite well as an alternative to ZLink.

Mimix3

Nov 4, 2021
If you're wanting to do Android Auto, there is an app called "Headunit Reloaded" developed by XDA developer @Emil Borconi. There is a free version of Headunit Reloaded that you can install to verify hardware compatibility before purchasing the full version. I have purchased the full version and can confirm that it works quite well as an alternative to ZLink.

Thank you for the help. Greatly appreciated.

Reactions: jlbooth

PATMAN93

Nov 8, 2022
I have a Android radio the uses the zlink app, that I use my apple carplay, this wireless connection is very unstable and drops regularly. sometimes it does not connect at all.

The cable is beter but does also just randomly drop.

I have tried other iphones, cables and even looked for newer firmware, but says we have latest version on.

I purchased the Carlinkit device to see if this will work but also no luck.

Can someone maybe advice me?

marchnz

Nov 26, 2012
NZ
I have a Android radio the uses the zlink app, that I use my apple carplay, this wireless connection is very unstable and drops regularly. sometimes it does not connect at all.

I have tried other iphones, cables and even looked for newer firmware, but says we have latest version on.

Use the android head unit as android head unit or buy genuine AA or Carplay unit based on need.

These Chinese knockoffs emulate and are problematic as emulator.

See post above

Reactions: PATMAN93

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thank you for the help. Greatly appreciated.

Use the android head unit as android head unit or buy genuine AA or Carplay unit based on need.

These Chinese knockoffs emulate and are problematic as emulator.

See post above