• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

zoom x13 Oneplus 7 Pro

Search This thread

Mindy07du44

Apr 19, 2018
hi the community i discovered something on the oneplus 7 pro there is actually a hidden zoom x13 i explain how to have it

so it's very simple, you go first on the application "phone" and you typed the code *#*#1597#*#* you will be in test mode of photo sensors then press 3x on the front camera then you turn on the x3 telephoto lens but, as you will see, the photo application will be in 1x format; just zoom in 10x and you'll have gained a 3x zoom : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBgiz-VGa7c

sorry if my english is bad i use google translation i hope you understand my post

Ruggerxpunk

Jul 8, 2010
This doesn't seem to make sense to me.

When I open the camera app by itself, I can always select the 10x zoom.

And actually, now that I'm testing this, my bottom lens doesn't seem to be used at all, even for 3x zoom.

For example, if I launch the Camera app, press the "single tree" icon (3x zoom), and put my finger over the bottom lens, I can still see everything just fine, because it seems to be using the middle lens. Why would this be?

I'm on Unlocked 9.5.6.

virtyx

Jan 3, 2011

And actually, now that I'm testing this, my bottom lens doesn't seem to be used at all, even for 3x zoom.

For example, if I launch the Camera app, press the "single tree" icon (3x zoom), and put my finger over the bottom lens, I can still see everything just fine, because it seems to be using the middle lens. Why would this be?

I'm on Unlocked 9.5.6.

Maybe it's the image stabilisation?

How is the quality compared to 3x?
It's strange because the Reno released a phone with 10x zoom, what if they were planning on releasing it here

Mindy07du44

Apr 19, 2018

I'm on Unlocked 9.5.6.

if I understand correctly, the telephoto lens does not come on when you zoom in?

if this is the case you must be on the lens: back (double) (0) you have to press the front camera button 3 times to reach the rear lens (telephoto) (2) if you are in the mode available by the code

Last edited:

ShaKki

Jul 26, 2011
Frankfurt

I'm on Unlocked 9.5.6.

for me when i switch to 3x zoom with my finger on the telephoto its fully covered.

also 9.5.6. not unlocked.

rob rich

Jan 18, 2013
Kronach
The telephoto lens is used when you tap the single tree icon, BUT:

- it switches to the main lens, when the telephoto lens is covered by something
- it also switches to the main lens, if it's too dark
- and it switches to the main lens, when you are too near to an object (you can't use it as an macro lens because of that)

Harry Pothead

Dec 6, 2010
OnePlus 7 Pro

- and it switches to the main lens, when you are too near to an object (you can't use it as an macro lens because of that)

Thanks for the clarification. You can see the clear difference - and therefore that the lense is used - if you do the switch and then either move up your finger from the bottom or from the top over the lense

Ruggerxpunk

Jul 8, 2010

Thanks, I can confirm that it was switching when I covered the lens, and also WITHOUT covering the lens but it was in a very dimly lit room, so that explains it!

All this being said, you can still just tap the tree, then tap the 3x and zoom all the way to 10x without having to input the dialer code.

superac11

Jan 19, 2017
hi the community i discovered something on the oneplus 7 pro there is actually a hidden zoom x13 i explain how to have it

so it's very simple, you go first on the application "phone" and you typed the code *#*#1597#*#* you will be in test mode of photo sensors then press 3x on the front camera then you turn on the x3 telephoto lens but, as you will see, the photo application will be in 1x format; just zoom in 10x and you'll have gained a 3x zoom : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBgiz-VGa7c

sorry if my english is bad i use google translation i hope you understand my post
Already know that you can mod stock cam config to go all the way to 80x.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks, I can confirm that it was switching when I covered the lens, and also WITHOUT covering the lens but it was in a very dimly lit room, so that explains it!

All this being said, you can still just tap the tree, then tap the 3x and zoom all the way to 10x without having to input the dialer code.
    Try Cam Stellar (GCam mod) from Greatness, quite nice x100 zoom on 7t Pro (2.2x telephoto optical zoom + 45x digital). Also regular "daytime" Gcam from Greatness has a nice zoom and overall good pics (should work well with 7 Pro too).
    Not bad of a x100 moon with Cam Stellar, i'm surprised
    IMG_20210520_220314_CamStellar.jpg
    The code works Fine. On OnePlus 7 Pro Oos 9.5.11 and it does what the op writes.