• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

ZOPO ZP980+ (Octacore 1,7GHz, 1GB/32GB)

Search This thread

Falco

Aug 1, 2005
Hi

Does anybody has this phone?
I am trying to find aby ROM with clear Android or without the white menu, with which I have a bit problem, because there are problems with visibility of some text (black text on black background or all is white).

Or is there any possibility to correct a color settings in current system?

Thanks for help.

Last edited:

wbgenetic

Oct 5, 2009
Hi

Does anybody has this phone?
I am trying to find aby ROM with clear Android or without the white menu, with which I have a bit problem, because there are problems with visibility of some text (black text on black background or all is white).

Or is there any possibility to correct a color settings in current system?

Thanks for help.

Hello Change the Theme it should work perfectly fine afterwards.

Falco

Aug 1, 2005
Hi

Thanks a lot for your answer.
This problem has been solved a weeks ago, but I forgot my question in this forum.
Yes, change theme is so easy, but must be done by special app in the phone. :)
I was try to install any other theme from GooglePlay store, without success - problem with white menu can be solved only by app in the phone as I wrote.

Thank you for your answer, once again.

wbgenetic

Oct 5, 2009
Hi

This problem has been solved a weeks ago, but I forgot my question in this forum.
I was try to install any other theme from GooglePlay store, without success - problem with white menu can be solved only by app in the phone as I wrote.

No Problem - someone else might have the same issue and would be good if he can read the fix somewhere :)

Reactions: Visbek

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi

No Problem - someone else might have the same issue and would be good if he can read the fix somewhere :)