{ZR}[DEVELOPMENT] - CM11 - Android 4.4 - FreeXperia Project

Search This thread

jerpelea

Senior Recognized Developer
Nov 7, 2006
Lund
sites.google.com
CyanogenMod is a free, community built distribution of Android 4.4 (KitKat) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.

Code:
#include <std_disclaimer.h>
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/
XDA:DevDB Information
{ZR}[DEVELOPMENT] - CM11 - Android 4.4 - FreeXperia Project, a ROM for the Sony Xperia ZR

Contributors
FXP, kali

Version Information

Created 2013-11-24
Last Updated 2013-11-24

Last edited:

jerpelea

Senior Recognized Developer
Nov 7, 2006
Lund
sites.google.com
HOWTO

Install instructions:
first time
- power off the phone:
- hold vol+ and plug usb to boot into fastboot (blu led)
- fastboot flash boot boot.img (from cm10 zip)
- fastboot reboot
- enter recovery, on boot led will be violet for 3'', during this period press vol+
- flash rom zip
- flash gapps zip
- wipe
- reboot

for update just flash rom zip from recovery
Google Apps are not included in this ROM. You'll need to find those yourself if you want them.

ENJOY AN UNOFFICIAL CM RELEASE BROUGHT TO YOU BY FreeXperia Team

PLEASE DONT MIRROR OUR ROMS

lionheart82

Jan 16, 2011
No bugs

Works PERFECT, no bugs so far for me. :D :good:

Much smoother and less unremovabloe bloatware than Beanstalk. Though also Beanstalk has some nasty modds that are awesome, but i guess it can all be installed/flashed if googled. And also beanstalk is way slower after TB restore all my apps.

Thank You FXP Team! Camera works perfectly. The ONLY bug i know so far, after installing last night is that camera button wont activate camera. Any fix for that? Or is there som specific forum/thread fo xperia zr cm11 rom Qs?

Reactions: Lasantha

effective

Jan 2, 2011
Burgas
Works PERFECT, no bugs so far for me. :D :good:

Much smoother and less unremovabloe bloatware than Beanstalk. Though also Beanstalk has some nasty modds that are awesome, but i guess it can all be installed/flashed if googled. And also beanstalk is way slower after TB restore all my apps.

Thank You FXP Team! Camera works perfectly. The ONLY bug i know so far, after installing last night is that camera button wont activate camera. Any fix for that? Or is there som specific forum/thread fo xperia zr cm11 rom Qs?

There is a bugtracker link above 4-5 posts.you can check it out :highfive:

Ultramanoid

Apr 24, 2011
日本
Latest CM nightly stuck in endless bootanimation. Erased and wiped everything, reinstalled, again the same. Is it just me ?

Edit : couldn't get it to boot with any boot.img I tried from FXP or CM. Finally did with the one from BeanStalk. Sigh.

Last edited:

gurinderhans

Jul 28, 2013
Surrey
GoOd

Latest nightly with CM11.0 seems to be running very nicely. So far smooth experience with no bugs spotted. Only missing feature : when phone is off and you hold physical camera button, it should start the camera but it dosen't. Same thing when you're on the lock screen, physical button dosen't work there. However it does work on the homescreens and start up really well. Another thing, I flashed Google Dialer add-on. The Google Dialer worked properly but I kept on getting popup "com.android.phone" has stopped, especially when I wanted to change quick setting pulldown menu. Last thing, it identifies my device to be a Xperia Z not ZR and in device model it says my device is "C5503" but it actually is "C5502". Everything else seems to be going really well.

Reactions: sijav

Top Liked Posts