[ZRLF] [International F/FD] Galaxy S9/S9+ One UI (Android Pie) beta program now live!

Search This thread

mikkis2k

Jun 26, 2010
anyone got link for BETA 3 ---> ZRKN to ZRL5-Samsung Galaxy S9+ SM-G965F?? its not working...

Incarniac

Aug 16, 2008
London
anyone got link for BETA 3 ---> ZRKN to ZRL5-Samsung Galaxy S9+ SM-G965F?? its not working...
At this point you're probably better off just grabbing the full firmware of the official (non-beta) release of Pie from somewhere like SamMobile and flash it with Odin using the HOME_CSC (avoids factory reset / data loss) in the CSC slot.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

mikkis2k

Jun 26, 2010
At this point you're probably better off just grabbing the full firmware of the official (non-beta) release of Pie from somewhere like SamMobile and flash it with Odin using the HOME_CSC (avoids factory reset / data loss) in the CSC slot.

They released a final one? I use nee as im from norway! Got a link to odin files?

itskapil

Apr 8, 2010
Bhilwara

TheDogg07

Apr 25, 2012
Craiova
Game launcher is not available for Android Pie? not work for me. Error for Game Optimizing Service 2290:4002:44429f80013

Incarniac

Aug 16, 2008
London
Will stable Pie come? (Flashable OTA)
From the beta? Unlikely, hasn't happened in the past. The beta programme has closed and official stable has been released, so I would've thought that if it was going to happen a OTA update from beta to stable would have happened by now.

Official Pie stable is available as full firmware, which you can flash. You can flash the HOME_CSC to avoid wiping / factory reset. That hasn't caused any issues for me (that I've noticed so far) but others have had some issues, so if you do you should flash again and use the non-home CSC to do a full reformat and reset, which wipes data.

From Oreo, yes, it will come.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts