[ZRLF] [International F/FD] Galaxy S9/S9+ One UI (Android Pie) beta program now live!

Search This thread

archerymodz

Feb 21, 2012

galaxy4mylife

Sep 4, 2015
You wont get OTA updates though. You'll always have to sideload a new version.

official software as in BRJ5?
Yes

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

You wont get OTA updates though. You'll always have to sideload a new version.

*EDIT* I'm not sure man, sorry. I can only suggest what I mentioned above. The only other thing I could add is go into recovery and clear cache.
Trust me I did it. The only version of plus that works is 10.xxxx but the banner is not in that version. It let's me click register but it does nothing.

galaxy4mylife

Sep 4, 2015

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181115-142656_Samsung+.jpg
    Screenshot_20181115-142656_Samsung+.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 395

archerymodz

Feb 21, 2012
Yes

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Trust me I did it. The only version of plus that works is 10.xxxx but the banner is not in that version. It let's me click register but it does nothing.

Looks like multiple people are stuck in the same loop as you. A few had luck with the re-install method but most are still stuck. I will keep an eye out for you and will reply if a work around is found.

darksidesh007

Mar 7, 2012
For those that have successfully registered, do you still see the "One UI with Android 9.0 on Galaxy S9.S9+" on the Samsung+ v 11.2.1.0?

I have uninstalled the Samsung +, re-installed, and also wiped the devices cache. Every time I click on the Register, it takes me back to the initial screen of the Samsung + app.

archerymodz

Feb 21, 2012
For those that have successfully registered, do you still see the "One UI with Android 9.0 on Galaxy S9.S9+" on the Samsung+ v 11.2.1.0?

I have uninstalled the Samsung +, re-installed, and also wiped the devices cache. Every time I click on the Register, it takes me back to the initial screen of the Samsung + app.

See previous posts...TLDR its a loop multiple users are stuck in. No 100% fix as of right now.

Unfortunately yes, I'm looking everywhere to see if someone found a way around it.

archerymodz

Feb 21, 2012
That version of the app does not show my S9+ at all and I can't manually add it. Is that what's being reported?

Did you register your device? The issue might be that the device has to be registered. You can register the device inside the s+ app. But no one has found a clear cause yet.

Thanks, I downloaded that version and installed it. As soon as it opened the option was there for me to sign up for the beta. Just waiting for the update to show up.

Glad it worked, Now just go manually check for updates. You might not get it right away as some people are reporting not getting it for upwards of an hour after signing up for the beta.

Reactions: lowery23

LRiley

Aug 3, 2010
Not sure if this is known but they finally allow you to turn off shutter sound in camera for unlocked

galaxy4mylife

Sep 4, 2015
Did you register your device? The issue might be that the device has to be registered. You can register the device inside the s+ app. But no one has found a clear cause yet.

Glad it worked, Now just go manually check for updates. You might not get it right away as some people are reporting not getting it for upwards of an hour after signing up for the beta.
Yes cause the 10.0 version has my s9+ registered. When I try to register my phone again it says cam not due to it being too old or bought out of the country.

lowery23

Apr 20, 2009

Thanks, it's downloading now.

archerymodz

Feb 21, 2012
Yes cause the 10.0 version has my s9+ registered. When I try to register my phone again it says cam not due to it being too old or bought out of the country.

I got one last idea. Swipe S+ out of your recents and go into your settings and go to apps. Force close S+ and also clear cache and data and try again.

Top Liked Posts