[ZRLF] [International F/FD] Galaxy S9/S9+ One UI (Android Pie) beta program now live!

Search This thread

Garner

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 25, 2009
C:\windows\system32\
Installing this on my Verizon S9 Plus allowed me to participate in the beta program and installed the latest Samsung+ app from apkmirror. I did have to uninstall it and then reinstall the app for the beta banner to appear. After that everything went smoothly. View attachment 4643964

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

What app version did you install? the beta version?

Dakota117M

Nov 16, 2018
Question )

Galaxy S9/S9+ One UI beta program kicks off

Hi! I live in Ukraine but my Samsung account is registered in the USA. Will I receive an update after this beta registration? Galaxy S9

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

Agreed. Clicked on the One UI on the Samsung+ "home screen", and went to the next screen. Looked at the FAQ, and then the Register. Click on the Register at the bottom of the Register screen. The Register went away, and I was back at the "home screen" again. Not sure it took or what. I went to do a manual update, and says I am current but no Beta.

I have the same problem...:crying:

leonardojt

Jan 21, 2011
That's nice. But u think won't be available in all countries because in some is illegal.

I installed Samsung + and used VPN to change my location to US... Seems can't lie the app to show me the registration for OneUI Beta for the US ??
It uses gps only try with gps emulator or similar app

Last edited:

Dakota117M

Nov 16, 2018
It didn't, i believe it's because mine is s9+ sprint. Maybe sprint not supported or any body on sprint succeed?

I've read that Sprint should receive an update. I have an unlocked phone it should receive it too, but instead of it I accept all terms and conditions and then it throws me back to home screen in Samsung+. The notification is still there and no update is available for me:( I tried every method from the internet and nothing helps... :(

ubuntu23

Mar 24, 2016
I'm here in the US, and I still am unable to register, sore, I'm using Samsung Plus, login with my account, the banner is there, I click that, click register twice after reading the terms of service of course yeah, but it always kicks me back to the home screen, I bought installed, cleared cache, restarted, installed a beta version of Samsung Plus, everything that most everybody has mentioned unless I'm just totally missing something. And no, there isn't anything in notices, there's just a banner on the initial screen of the app. So I'm not sure what gives. I'm on S9 with T-Mobile.

Reactions: Dakota117M

galaxy4mylife

Sep 4, 2015
I'm here in the US, and I still am unable to register, sore, I'm using Samsung Plus, login with my account, the banner is there, I click that, click register twice after reading the terms of service of course yeah, but it always kicks me back to the home screen, I bought installed, cleared cache, restarted, installed a beta version of Samsung Plus, everything that most everybody has mentioned unless I'm just totally missing something. And no, there isn't anything in notices, there's just a banner on the initial screen of the app. So I'm not sure what gives. I'm on S9 with T-Mobile.

When you are in the app does it show your phone registered? Mine did not and I was in a similar boat. I made a new Samsung account installed the play store version did not go into the app. Side loaded the beta from apkmirror. Opened the app and my phone showed up. I clicked the banner and was told I was registered. OTA came down like 20 min after.

ubuntu222

Oct 28, 2015
Got it! Just had to go in and remove my account, go in and sign in again, and Riad everything,, and then re-register, this time it worked! Downloading the update now.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

The Root

Dec 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
I've read that Sprint should receive an update. I have an unlocked phone it should receive it too, but instead of it I accept all terms and conditions and then it throws me back to home screen in Samsung+. The notification is still there and no update is available for me:( I tried every method from the internet and nothing helps... :(

Try clearing data and cache in Settings>App>Samsung+ then reinstall. I had to do that and then I got a pop-up when I registered saying "Thank you for supporting..." Installing right now.

Reactions: Dakota117M

gab1972

Sep 12, 2009
Irmo, SC
I just want to know for those that updated to the beta, what is the level of backup that you performed before install? Did you simply download and install? I'm T-Mo, unlocked, BRJ5 and my beta is downloading. Trying to determine if some kind of full back-up is really worth it. Or if others simply installed without a backup and if you lost anything.

Top Liked Posts