Heh thanks. Guess I wasn't on beta version yet. Now to get volte working like it was with android 10... asusvolte still asks if I'm rooted.Here are the steps I followed to upgrade to 11 and keep root access:
- The phone must be on the latest A10 - WW_17.1810.2011.183
- Upgrade to Magisk 21.2 (beta channel) that supports Android 11
- Download WW_18.0610.2011.107 (full firmware) to the top-level folder of the main storage and restart the phone
- The update file is detected upon reboot. Start it and let it run until the end.
- When asked whether to reboot the device, choose"Later" (so skip the immediate reboot).
- Launch Magisk Manager > Install > Install to Inactive Slot (After OTA)