【Model Name】ZenFone 6 ZS630KL
- Updated Android security patch (2020/5/1)
- Enabled VoLTE/Vowifi of Bouygues Telecom (France)
- Optimized system stability
Source : https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/28327/200508-zenfone-6-zs630kl-ww-17-1810-2005-153
It strangely is available under the link https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/...US_I01WD-ASUS-17.1810.2005.153-1.1.1-user.zip
They have uploaded it under the device code ZS660KL instead of ZS630KL
Hi, I have questions about bact to stock. I'm currently on a custom rom and need to flash another custom rom to find the most suited for me.
1. How do I flash the stock rom? Is that by flashing the fullfirmware via TWRP?
2. Should I flash stock to both partitions?
3. After flashing stock, should I immediately flash the custom one or should I reboot to system first?
I've failed to update. I put the OTA file to root directory of internal memory and renamed it. After reboot, I got message about update. When I execute the update, this error message appears.
Mine has been rooted by magisk, twrp installed and comes from stock ROM.
What is the cause of failure?
A warning to all. The latest ASUS OTA firmware push has resulted in my wifes phone being bricked.
See my post here.