ZTE Blade Q Root, Rom`s, Cyanogenmod, Tweaks and etc.

Search This thread

hrcoprco

Aug 17, 2009
London
Hi, I have Virgin ZTE Blade Q Mini.
There is only English language UK and US. How to have it in Croatian?
Also how to root it? I tried Framaroot, but no luck.

Thank you

pustinjak

Mar 11, 2012
Box at the 6th floor
NP :)
Most zte blade Q,Q mini and Q maxi have system,internal,internal SD and external SD memory,...what is situation with your device ??
Maybe that is problem
Try to instal Framaroot in internal SD

Sent from my ZTE Blade Q using XDA Free mobile app

hrcoprco

Aug 17, 2009
London
I have internal and external sd. When I run Framaroot, framaroot informs me that all is done, but after reboot, IsRoot app informs me that ZTE is not rooted.

Akiit

Nov 27, 2014
Hello XDA community.

Today I just bought a ZTE Blade Q (not a new one) and it is soft bricked. Seems to be blocked on bootloop.

I have access to the basic recovery (Android recovery 3e)

Things I already tried :

Wipe cache data + factory reset (not working)
Install custom rom (installation aborted evertimes)

So im here to ask for help, what can I do?

Thanks in advance

pustinjak

Mar 11, 2012
Box at the 6th floor
I have internal and external sd. When I run Framaroot, framaroot informs me that all is done, but after reboot, IsRoot app informs me that ZTE is not rooted.

Download SuperSu and some app like Titanium backup or Root explorer and check,..

Or,..try this verzion of Framaroot

Ok, i downloaded it, but i'm having difficulties how to use it this tool ?! Can you explain me in details ?

Hello guys, i need your help here, i'm having a ZTE Blade Q and i've wanted to install a better custom rom than the stock one... I've tried some ROM-s which it didn't worked and then i've tried another one but instead of doing it normally, this time a renamed it to update.zip and flashed it with this name. When I restarted my phone it didnt turn on of course, but that's not the problem (I know that it's not compatible with my phone), the problem is now that i'm stuck in bootloop (it's showing me only the logo of ZTE) and my phone is repeatedly restarting without giving me the opportunity to pair it with my computer.... Besides that i can't also use clockwork mode (because i've tried to update it too unsuccesfully of course) ,so i'm only having the option of turning on the download mode but i can't find any app with which i can flash the stock kernal and use my phone how it was before
So if you guys can help me, i'm gonna be very thankful

I had a similar situation,.with botloop( repeatedly restarting) and also i was unable to conect with my PC.

Then i do this ,...but that tut may kill your device for good if u dont have ur own MTKdroid tools backup
So,..best option is that u have your backup made with MTK droid tools,..but if u dont have it,..try mine from HERE

So,...good luck :fingers-crossed:

Hello XDA community.

Today I just bought a ZTE Blade Q (not a new one) and it is soft bricked. Seems to be blocked on bootloop.

I have access to the basic recovery (Android recovery 3e)

Things I already tried :

Wipe cache data + factory reset (not working)
Install custom rom (installation aborted evertimes)

So im here to ask for help, what can I do?

Thanks in advance

Go to official ZTE site and download stock rom zip for your country/region.
Extract it and update.zip copy to ur SD card
Start Recovery and flash that update.zip
Reboot

Read and do this tutorial,... step by step an u will have root,backup and cwm instaled.

Last edited:
Reactions: Akiit and hrcoprco

hrcoprco

Aug 17, 2009
London
Download SuperSu and some app like Titanium backup or Root explorer and check,..

Or,..try this verzion of Framaroot

OMG Mr Einstein.......this link from Mega co. nz worked at first......that is great.

Could you help me now on how to put Croatian language on ZTE Q blade mini?
It only has UK and US English language. It is Virgin UK version.

Thanks a lot

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

OMG Mr Einstein.......this link from Mega co. nz worked at first......that is great.

Could you help me now on how to put Croatian language on ZTE Q blade mini?
It only has UK and US English language. It is Virgin UK version.

Thanks a lot

How to change to any language? I tried morelocale, but changes only few bits and pieces, but doesn't change any of the Android main menu.

Last edited:

pustinjak

Mar 11, 2012
Box at the 6th floor
@hrcoprco,...he hee what a nick :)

In croatian stock section they have only stock for blade Q maxi.
Only solution is that someone give u stock nandroid backup with croatian lang (for Q mini).But u must have CWM instaled for restoring that nandroid.

Reactions: Akiit

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ZTE Blade Q is relatively new phone. Announced 2013 October release January 2014.
    Has TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
    Size 480 x 854 pixels, 4.5 inches (~218 ppi pixel density).
    Blade Q comes with a satisfactory hardware configuration. It uses the MT6572 dual-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 processor with integrated Mali-400 GPU.Although targeted at the entry-level market, Blade Q will surprise users with 1 GB RAM, which further guarantees smooth operation. For better phone endurance, Blade Q uses an 1800 mAh lithium battery that supports normal use for two or three days.
    Has 5 MP, 2592х1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash and etc.
    ZTE released 3 model with same specifications but different screens. ZTE Blade Q Mini, Zte blade Q and Zte Blade Q Maxi.

You can post here how to root this phone and how to instal Cyanogen and other Roms.
    I ported Lewa rom for Blade Q, first impressions are that work faster and finally the SD card - SD card! If someone wants to test, pls send me a PM!
    http://www.needrom.com/mobile/romz2-4-juiceankur/
    New ROM for Micromax Canvas Juice A77:D. Will you try to port this ROM for ZTE Blade Q?

I did some changes to the ROM, but I have not tested. I'll do it in the next days, now I'm trying to ported another rom.
    Everybody wants to try your ROM... :)

I'm waiting for any positive feedback, and I will share it. I do not wanna it "for me only"! :)
    Rom is full working rom. :)
    Hear is proof, only thing is to remove some apps :)