ZTE Blade Q Root, Rom`s, Cyanogenmod, Tweaks and etc.

Search This thread

hrcoprco

Aug 17, 2009
London
@hrcoprco,...he hee what a nick :)

In croatian stock section they have only stock for blade Q maxi.
Only solution is that someone give u stock nandroid backup with croatian lang (for Q mini).But u must have CWM instaled for restoring that nandroid.

Ok, I tried Serbian stock rom, on Virgin UK stock rom, but once I have entered Virgin/stock recovery and started to upload and install rom, I got some Prop message.

How can I install Serbian Stock (it rather says update on the page) Is that possible?
from this page
http://www.ztedevices.com/support/s...7c6-4668-bc49-3df501960673.html?type=software

Thank you

pustinjak

Mar 11, 2012
Box at the 6th floor
That is why i asked u about memory at start of our posting,..if u have internal,internal SD and external SD i think that u can try to flash that serbian stock.If u dont have that memory partitions i think that u cant flash it :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Akiit

hrcoprco

Aug 17, 2009
London
I have SD card and Internal SD card.
Now it is rooted.

I tried to install that Serbian Stock Upgrade rom from Ext SD card......shall I try from Internal?

Dont I need to instal some kind of different recovery?

pustinjak

Mar 11, 2012
Box at the 6th floor
Wait !!,..now when u got root,... my BEST advice is to first make backup with MTK droid tools and after that install CWM
Go to end of #393 post and do it,..after that try to flash that serbian ,...but i dont believe that it will work for u

For flashing stock rom u need stock recovery,..that i s the main problem now,..if u flash that serbian stock rom and get bootloop or soft brick,..u cant revert back,..u will get half dead phone !! :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Akiit

Sv3tki6

Apr 17, 2014
Sofia
@Sv3tki6

On the link below u have backup made with SPflash tool ,..down, it.Rest off procedure u can read here

http://forum.xda-developers.com/zte-blade/general/zte-blade-q-spflash-cwm-backup-t2926264

After that flash your official update.zip from ZTE

Download SuperSu and some app like Titanium backup or Root explorer and check,..

Or,..try this verzion of Framaroot

I had a similar situation,.with botloop( repeatedly restarting) and also i was unable to conect with my PC.

Then i do this ,...but that tut may kill your device for good if u dont have ur own MTKdroid tools backup
So,..best option is that u have your backup made with MTK droid tools,..but if u dont have it,..try mine from HERE

So,...good luck :fingers-crossed:

Ok, but my phone is already network unlocked just before i stuck it into bootloop. I'm only having the opportunity to run in into download mode, not even Recovery mode. I can't pair it with my PC too... i mean i can but each time when it tries to start after the bootload logo of ZTE, it's disconnecting it automatically and immediately..

My question was how exactly should i use this SPFlash BackUp tool ?
When i open the folder of the SP Flash tool i'm seeing only these files, without any .exe or whatever else which can be run from PC instead of my device.. (i've attached a picture)

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 311
Last edited:

Sv3tki6

Apr 17, 2014
Sofia
Download SuperSu and some app like Titanium backup or Root explorer and check,..

Or,..try this verzion of Framaroot

I had a similar situation,.with botloop( repeatedly restarting) and also i was unable to conect with my PC.

Then i do this ,...but that tut may kill your device for good if u dont have ur own MTKdroid tools backup
So,..best option is that u have your backup made with MTK droid tools,..but if u dont have it,..try mine from HERE

So,...good luck :fingers-crossed:

Ok, but my phone is already network unlocked just before i stuck it into bootloop. I'm only having the opportunity to run in into download mode, not even Recovery mode. I can't pair it with my PC too... i mean i can but each time when it tries to start after the bootload logo of ZTE, it's disconnecting it automatically and immediately..

My question was how exactly should i use this SPFlash BackUp tool ?
When i open the folder of the SP Flash tool i'm seeing only these files, without any .exe or whatever else which can be run from PC instead of my device.. (i've attached a picture)

Ok, i'm sorry for the question above, cause when i googled i saw that that's a separate app... nm...
I've tried it now as you showed me on the link above... i downloaded v.5.13 SPFlash Tool, on the Download menu in the app i chose the scatter file which you showed... it showed me on the bottom that's downloading (for a 2 secs) and that was all, nothing changed.
Maybe i'm not running it correctly, or maybe i should use the Format menu or what ... i'm confused now ^^

pustinjak

Mar 11, 2012
Box at the 6th floor
Shut down your phone,remove Sim,SD card and battery.
Start SP flash and load sccater from "Files for flash"
Conect your phone to PC and hit download
When SPflash get over with downloading disconect it and wipe data/cache in recovery.

pustinjak

Mar 11, 2012
Box at the 6th floor
That is why u cant download scatter,...late tonight i will post links or make a thead for SP flash with drivers

Sent from my ZTE Blade Q using XDA Free mobile app

edit:

MT6577 USB VCOM drivers.rar

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_Jyw9Moc2ZCSXIxb01YMGxWalk/view?usp=sharing

PdaNetA4150.exe

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_Jyw9Moc2ZCcjY1dWczR0Vnbm8/view?usp=sharing

MtkDroidTools v2.5.3

https://mega.co.nz/#!k5IVgL5A!91bPT7PCWHQgun8PSRdqDxy6ioPvax8XgJUY1H5Algo

SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1344.0.212.rar

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_Jyw9Moc2ZCVEpMOWhOc09lZ2c/view?usp=sharing

Tutorial is from here

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2730031

Successful dowloading in Spflash tool will look like this at the end

s2.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Sv3tki6

Sv3tki6

Apr 17, 2014
Sofia
Do you know where can i check what is the chipset of my ZTE before i install these drivers ? In GSMarena.com it's showing me that ZTE Blade Q are having MT6572 chipset... ?

Sv3tki6

Apr 17, 2014
Sofia
Do you know where can i check what is the chipset of my ZTE before i install these drivers ? In GSMarena.com it's showing me that ZTE Blade Q are having MT6572 chipset... ?

Nwm, i took the risk and i've installed the one you gave me up there, and guess what --> it FINALLY worked man ! If you were around me you'd get a beer :victory: Thank you, thank you, thank you ! :) Without your help it wouldn't be possible to get so far and fix it ! :highfive:
Besides that i'm gonna explain what exactly have happened:
1. I removed the SIM card and SD card, then i removed the battery.
2. I've download the PDA Net, but still i've tried to turn it on (useless row so far :D)
3. I've download and install SP Flash tool v3.1344.0.212 & MTK Droid tool v.2.5.3 (I have to admit that i was using v5.1352.01 of SP Flash tool, i don't know if there is any difference except the interface structure of the menu)
4. We're getting closer --> I've turned on the SP Flash tool and on the scatter-loading row i've put the file from the folder "Files to be flashed" which can be found here https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B56iJ3e8pxu9UjJ5cUEtXzdwNDQ/view?usp=sharing
5. I flashed as you told me in your previous post, i waited for less than 2 mins and i was done - fully 100% done !
6. I put back the battery on, turned on the device, and it showed me a Vip logo at first, then it started to prepare for upgrade/install a new system or something similar... and then the greeny guy showed me an error :silly: This is where i made a mistake of not wiping the cache and data partition.. so..
7. I wipe cache and wipe data partition at the basic Android recovery mode (3e) and reboot the phone
8. Everything turned on successfully thanks to pustinjak.
Next step --> upgrade to Kit Kat 4.4 somehow (if you have something for me, please give me a working one :highfive: )

Last edited:

pustinjak

Mar 11, 2012
Box at the 6th floor
I'm glad that you solved your problem !!! :highfive: finaly ! :good::good::good:
And yes our chipset is Mediatek (MTK) 6572
Sry bro,KitKat is not available ,..yet,.. and,.. @todoss told me that KitKat will never be option becouse of Recovery partitions :(

So,..now u can make your backup with MTKdroid tools and Nandroid in CWM.
After that upload it somewhere and give as a link in this thread.

U too can help someone !! :good::highfive:

p.s.

THANK u for beer :D

Sv3tki6

Apr 17, 2014
Sofia
:( Ok, we'll wait then for KitKat or even LP :p At least is there any other custom ROM which i can run which is better than the jelly bean one.. ?!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ZTE Blade Q is relatively new phone. Announced 2013 October release January 2014.
    Has TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
    Size 480 x 854 pixels, 4.5 inches (~218 ppi pixel density).
    Blade Q comes with a satisfactory hardware configuration. It uses the MT6572 dual-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 processor with integrated Mali-400 GPU.Although targeted at the entry-level market, Blade Q will surprise users with 1 GB RAM, which further guarantees smooth operation. For better phone endurance, Blade Q uses an 1800 mAh lithium battery that supports normal use for two or three days.
    Has 5 MP, 2592х1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash and etc.
    ZTE released 3 model with same specifications but different screens. ZTE Blade Q Mini, Zte blade Q and Zte Blade Q Maxi.

You can post here how to root this phone and how to instal Cyanogen and other Roms.
    I ported Lewa rom for Blade Q, first impressions are that work faster and finally the SD card - SD card! If someone wants to test, pls send me a PM!
    http://www.needrom.com/mobile/romz2-4-juiceankur/
    New ROM for Micromax Canvas Juice A77:D. Will you try to port this ROM for ZTE Blade Q?

I did some changes to the ROM, but I have not tested. I'll do it in the next days, now I'm trying to ported another rom.
    Everybody wants to try your ROM... :)

I'm waiting for any positive feedback, and I will share it. I do not wanna it "for me only"! :)
    Rom is full working rom. :)
    Hear is proof, only thing is to remove some apps :)