ZTE K88 Welcome screen ZTE boot

Search This thread

buggerritt

Jan 16, 2009
Grand Rapids, MI
Note of @mateo121212

hey guys here is a mod for the splash screen at boot. this mod replaces Att logo with stock looking zte logo. im hoping that if xda sees even more development they might give us a section. flash the attached zip in TWRP and say good bye to the ATT logo. go to gdrive link below to see how it looks.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M_jXtgn8oyTsSZX7hZ7x5NoYZT0OQvMF/view
juniorgerman, did you make the boot image? If so, do you know how to make a blacked out one or inverted but keeping the blue zte?

Moto G5 Plus
TWRP 3.2.2.0
Dirty Unicorns 12.5
Magisk 16.0
Moto Camera Mod 6.2.5.16
Substratum Linear

Reactions: suhridkhan
G

GuestK00251

it was @mateo121212 who created the welcome boot.

I was trying to change the welcome image, but I did not find a good one in high quality
juniorgerman, did you make the boot image? If so, do you know how to make a blacked out one or inverted but keeping the blue zte?

Moto G5 Plus
TWRP 3.2.2.0
Dirty Unicorns 12.5
Magisk 16.0
Moto Camera Mod 6.2.5.16
Substratum Linear

Sent from my K88 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
G

GuestK00251

if someone has a high quality zte image you can share it to create the welcome boot

Sent from my K88 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• logo.png
    logo.png
    111.5 KB · Views: 258
G

GuestK00251

I have already requested a tool to modify splash
because I was trying myself and bricked the tablet, luckily recover the tablet with jasminetool

Last edited:

mateo121212

Apr 6, 2015
I have already requested a tool to modify splash
because I was trying myself and bricked the tablet, luckily recover the tablet with jasminetool
i have modified the axon 7 tool myself and it works. i need to speak with dev to release.

for now you can follow this guide but replace bin/ZTE_Axon_7_Header.img with provided and use 800x1280 for image size
modded header for trek 2

is there an update on the black screen splash mod? that would be incredible and save my eyes! @mateo121212

yes there is
Black Zte Splash zip

i have had issues IRL that has kept me from doing anything till recently.

mateo121212

Apr 6, 2015
Personally, I want to use this as my splash screen.

What is being used to create these? I remember a while ago there was a tool for the ZTE Axiom 7 that did this.

in the attatchment are 3 flashable zips one portrait and 2 landscape (edit: 180 is mirored wrong will fix when I get home tomorow. Normal landscape mod looks right i just put the wrong 180 preview in this post)

Attachments

• caddylandsplash.zip
    794 KB · Views: 16
  • caddyportsplash.zip
    750.2 KB · Views: 10
  • logo1.png
    logo1.png
    179.1 KB · Views: 145
  • logo.jpg
    logo.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 148
  • caddyland180splash.zip
    794.1 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
G

GuestK00251

in the attatchment are 3 flashable zips one portrait and 2 landscape (edit: 180 is mirored wrong will fix when I get home tomorow. Normal landscape mod looks right i just put the wrong 180 preview in this post)
Thanks bros

Enviado desde mi K88 mediante Tapatalk

deadman96385

Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Aug 19, 2011
Saint Paul, Minnesota

ExTneicsol

Oct 2, 2019
Bricked my own ...

Hi guys,

I've made a custom splash screen white background, blue logo, and at the bottom "powered by lineage" but at the same time I've skip read the "use this file" and I bricked my tablet. Black screen DFU mode. I've menage to get it in EDL and used jasmin tool to flash back the boot noverify and twrp. But it doesn't seem to change a thing, the same black screen.

Can someone help me with this?

I will post the 800 x 1280 image I've made tonight.

Thans in advance.

Top Liked Posts