ZTE Maven (Z812) stuck on a bootloop

Search This thread

Arturo8450

May 14, 2016
When I picked up my ZTE Maven phone, I had found some water inside the phone and it may had short circuited my phone. After my battery fully died, I let my phone sit for a couple hours/overnight. My phone started turning itself on and only showing the ZTE logo and then immediately turns back off. Now it stuck only doing this action, even when I try to charge it. Also, I can enter recovery mode and download mode as well. Any suggestions on how to fix it?

Last edited:

helvinf

Apr 24, 2010
Stuck in the same bootloop, not any water

Same problem here, my ZTE Maven suddenly went in on this failure, loop in boot, shows ZTE logo and then the screen goes black and the red light led is on all the time, if you press "volume up + power on" buttons it can enter in android system recovery, however, none of the options seems to work out a solution. I hope this info can be useful to anyone somehow.

eduardvi995

Dec 12, 2015
Caracas
Same problem here, my ZTE Maven suddenly went in on this failure, loop in boot, shows ZTE logo and then the screen goes black and the red light led is on all the time, if you press "volume up + power on" buttons it can enter in android system recovery, however, none of the options seems to work out a solution. I hope this info can be useful to anyone somehow.

Im in the same as you. i dont know which flashtool or firmware to flash, only have an OTA (B19) flashable via recovery, but it checks the partitions, and i mistakenly flashed a diferent boot img. so when the recovery checks the boot it stops installation and im done.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    When I picked up my ZTE Maven phone, I had found some water inside the phone and it may had short circuited my phone. After my battery fully died, I let my phone sit for a couple hours/overnight. My phone started turning itself on and only showing the ZTE logo and then immediately turns back off. Now it stuck only doing this action, even when I try to charge it. Also, I can enter recovery mode and download mode as well. Any suggestions on how to fix it?