ZTE Source (n9511) Rooted W/CWM Recovery!

Search This thread

Krsmqn

Jan 23, 2012
OnePlus 7 Pro
Google Pixel 5
cooltext1364315018.png

Hello xda community, this thread is for the ZTE Source (n9511)

Device info:

CODE NAME: hera

Type Smartphone
Form Factor Candy Bar
Height 5.31" Width 2.64" Depth 0.40" Weight 5.0 oz
Display Physical Size 4.5"
Resolution: Width 480 Resolution: Height 854
Technology FWVGA (218ppi) TFT Capacitive 5-point Multi-Touch
Platform OS Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
Camera Main Resolution 5.0 MP Features Auto-Focus, LED Flash, Backside Illuminated Sensor Video Capture 720p HD Front-Facing Resolution 1 MP with Backside Illuminated Sensor Fixed-Focus
Processor CPU 1.2 GHz Dual-Core Qualcomm SnapDragon™ MSM8930
Battery Capacity 2070 mAh

Memory Internal 1GB RAM + 4GB ROM (Approx 2GB available to end user) Expandable MicroSD, up to 32GB
Networks Frequencies CDMA 1x EVDO rev. A - Cell (800), PCS (1900), AWS (1700/2100) LTE -- Band Class 2/4/25
Connectivity Bluetooth 4.0 Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n Mobile Hotspot Yes GPS GPS, Assisted GPS (aGPS,) Simultaneous GPS (sGPS) USB Yes Headset Jack 3.5mm
Audio & Video Audio Format MP3, AMR-NB(3gp), OGG, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, MIDI, SP-MIDI, WAV, M4A Video Format MP4, H.263, H.264 Sound Technology SRS Enhanced Sound
Messaging Features SMS, MMS, Swype Predictive Text
Accessory Compatibility Hearing Aid Compliance M4/T4 Text Telephone (TTY) Compatibility Yes -

Root using the method found here or use Framaroot !
(Framaroot method requires manual install of supersu, help can be provided if needed)
Video help found here
Online user manual found here

DaemeonZane said:
To get to recovery: Either restart the device and hold Volume Up, or completely power it down and start with the volume up.
Factory Test Mode: Same thing as recovery, except you use Volume Down.
DaemeonZane for probing and finding FTM & Recovery!

Junkie2100 for porting cwm!

cooldudezach for the OC Kernel!

SuperR for the stock/deodexed Roms.

Anyone else who helped with this device, big or small!

News:

*****WE HAVE FASTBOOT!!!***** Thanks DaemeonZane!!!

Code:
[B]To enter fastboot see [URL="http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=48295134&postcount=23"]this[/URL] post!

For recovery files to build custom recovery, see [URL="http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=48319535&postcount=29"]this[/URL] post![/B]

*****WE HAVE CWM!!!***** BIG THANKS TO Junkie2100 and DaemeonZane for their hard work!!! And strykerhandy for being the brave one to test it first!

Code:
[B]To install CWM Custom recovery see [URL="http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=48374851"]this[/URL] post![/B]

*****Download the Stock Rom Pre-rooted / Deodexed (Courtesy of SuperR)*****

Code:
[B]Download Rom [URL="http://androidforums.com/showthread.php?t=816616"] Here[/URL] [/B]

*****Beta OC cdz Kernel for the ZTE Source (courtesy of cooldudezach)*****
click here.

USB switch test

Code:
[SIZE=3]On the phone go to Dialer and enter *983*87274#[/SIZE]

Attachments

• ZTE__N9511_sp_screen.jpg
    ZTE__N9511_sp_screen.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 1,284
  • cooltext1364315018.png
    cooltext1364315018.png
    28.3 KB · Views: 1,073
Last edited:

Krsmqn

Jan 23, 2012
OnePlus 7 Pro
Google Pixel 5
To App or Not To App...

Here is a list of apps I successfully disabed/froze using RootAppDelete:

Frozen:
  1. Cricket Navigator
  2. Cricket 411
  3. Data Connect
  4. My Backup

Disabled:
  1. Black Hole
  2. Browser
  3. Bubbles
  4. Camera
  5. Chrome
  6. com.android.wallpaper.holospiral
  7. Cricket Ignite
  8. Email
  9. Face Unlock
  10. File Manager
  11. Gallery
  12. Google Play Books
  13. Google Play Games
  14. Google Play Magazines
  15. Google Play Movies
  16. Google Play Music
  17. Google+
  18. Hangouts
  19. Magic Smoke Wallpapers
  20. Music
  21. Music Visualization Wallpapers
  22. News & Weather
  23. Phase Beam
  24. Shop
  25. Swipe
  26. Task Manager
  27. Twitter
  28. Video Player
  29. World Time
  30. ZTE FOTA

USERS MUST HAVE ROOT ACCESS TO FREEZE/DISABLE APPS WITH RootAppDelete!!!

..........................................................................................................................................................................

Last edited:

Krsmqn

Jan 23, 2012
OnePlus 7 Pro
Google Pixel 5
Screenshots:

Sent from my ZTE_N9511 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1385342117798.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1385342117798.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 1,444
  • uploadfromtaptalk1385342127858.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1385342127858.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 1,319
  • uploadfromtaptalk1385342240493.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1385342240493.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 1,296
  • uploadfromtaptalk1385342250281.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1385342250281.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 1,098
  • uploadfromtaptalk1385342257916.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1385342257916.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 1,070
  • uploadfromtaptalk1385342265406.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1385342265406.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 986
  • uploadfromtaptalk1385342274577.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1385342274577.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 965
  • uploadfromtaptalk1385342287539.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1385342287539.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 950
  • uploadfromtaptalk1385342297884.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1385342297884.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 1,001
Last edited:

JOEP702

Dec 4, 2013
Cricket Ignite

I just got my ZTE N9511 on Black Friday. Last night they stopped me from using PowerAmp Pro that I got from torrent downloads. Today I uninstalled it, installed Titanium Backup Pro and deleted Cricket Ignite off my phone... I am still wet behind the ears with all of this, will my phone be okay, and is there anything else I should take off my phone as far as system apps go?

Krsmqn

Jan 23, 2012
OnePlus 7 Pro
Google Pixel 5
@2012crazymexican

From what I have heard, there is no fastboot for the Source... which means ... well I don't know for sure but I believe you need fastboot in order to flash a custom ROM. I am far from a Dev, and have little experience beyond simple adb commands and a few fastboot commands. There IS a way to put software on this device, though I doubt ZTE is going to give out its secrets. If this phone becomes more popular then hopefully we will get some smart devs, like Hashcode for example, who can work on this phone. Until then, I will be doing whatever I can to unlock this device as best as I can.

Sent from my ZTE_N9511 using xda premium

Last edited:
Reactions: strykerhandy

DaemeonZane

Jul 8, 2012
Paris TX
So I'm a dumbass

The title says it all. Apparently I either deleted the wrong thing, or something, but I just got my Source this afternoon and did the root on it, and then installed Titanium Backup.... I did a backup of all the apps, but when I try to restore, I get multiple failures. Not sure what happened and frankly don't care, (the phone still works great minus the Ignite crap by the way) but I've found factory test mode and the recovery module...

Using this method I'd like some of you rooted folks to try and do a ROM dump. Try it from Factory Test Mode AND the Recovery Mode.

To get to recovery: Either restart the device and hold Volume Up, or completely power it down and start with the volume up.

I'm gonna do a DD on this and download the full SDK, see what I can figure out, but I am so not a Dev, dudes and dudettes, so it'll be up to the ZTE lovers out there to make it happen. I'm also looking to see about Link2SD support and EXT4 support, though with all the storage, it'll be awhile before I fill mine...

Still, this is a brand new phone, pretty much, and I'm gonna love messing around with it with you folks, but I've been around dev's and fankids before: androidforums Admire and Evo 4G threads, to name two. I sincerely hope that we can all work together to pimp this darn thing instead of fighting like a bunch of kids :p :highfive: I'll post my DD dumps and whatnot as I get them, and try on your devices as well. The more people we have working on this the better.

strykerhandy

Oct 30, 2013
Hey Gus.

Hey guys I too am a noob and don't know anything hardly about Modding the android system but I am totally techale and willing to try almost anything. I got this phone to learn on but I am finding out tbat there isn't much soft ware writtien for this model so I get to work with you guys on some real development instead of just flashing and recovering...

I really want to k kW if anyone has had any luck finding and flashing any costoms at all... if so could you post the link with instructions. Thanks guys

Sent from my ZTE_N9511 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: Krsmqn

DaemeonZane

Jul 8, 2012
Paris TX
@DaemeonZane

Thanks for the info! Added to OP.

Have you managed to get the driver installed for FTM?
Recovery is crap... No zip install... no backup.... but a must have regardless.

ALL THE MORE REASON WHY WE NEED SOME SMART DEVS HELPING!!
CWM or TWRP would be great! Custom Roms would be great!

I got it to register just by having Windows Update look for dirvers. Picked a good ADB driver right off the bat.... Right now I've got root and am attempting to use an adb shell and rkdump to get a good image.... but under /dev/block I can't identify what's recovery, what's system, etc.; all I get is the following:

picture.php

It's kind of a pain in my ass, because I'm not quite sure what's what, but if any of you have used ZTE devices before, you'd have a better idea of their naming conventions than I would... tell me what to dump and I've got you, just keep in mind I'm no longer stock (i.e., I've deleted a lot of the bloatware from the system)

Krsmqn

Jan 23, 2012
OnePlus 7 Pro
Google Pixel 5
@DaemeonZane

Excellent work! I will try the windows update idea. The driver for FTM is the only driver I couldn't find. I have ZTE_Android USB_Driver_For_Microsoft_PC and ZTE Handset USB Driver 5.2066.1.8 But neither of those provide the FTM driver. You are making good strides towards unlocking the potential for this phone. We do need someone helping who is a linux wiz or ZTE wiz.

Have you had any success with googling those listed items (like mmcblk0p1)?

#GREAT WORK! :good:

Krsmqn

Jan 23, 2012
OnePlus 7 Pro
Google Pixel 5
@strykerhandy

Welcome to the thread!

I'm excited to have as many ZTE Source owners working on this device as we can. Any help you can provide is appreciated. As far as any questions you might have, ... what you read here is it! Lol! This device is so new that there isn't anything else written about it outside of specs and reviews. As far as I know, this is the only thread out there ... here on xda, or anywhere for that matter.

Reactions: strykerhandy

DaemeonZane

Jul 8, 2012
Paris TX
As far as I know, this is the only thread out there ... here on xda, or anywhere for that matter.

You are correct. cricketusers.com/cricket-zte-source/ has a couple basic threads discussing specs, but that's about it. AndroidForums doesn't even have a whole lot on it... So we're it.

As far as googling the partitions, and whatnot, not so much, but it is what it is. I'm currently at work (Buffalo Americas) but when I get to the house tonight I'll be able to dig up a bit more. I'm a Linux enthusiast, but my main bag is actually networking and security... lol Still working on getting that dump, but if anyone figures it out and can make it happen, post it for the world to see... I've never had an Android in my hands that wasn't rooted and customized to some degree, and I'm not giving up on this one just yet... lol

Reactions: Krsmqn

strykerhandy

Oct 30, 2013
So i have rooted and already had to fix the "cannot establish reliable data connection to server" problem.... thats how i bricked my last phone but using titanium backup and wifi its a for sure fix.... anyway so i am not well read about the basics of the platform and i dont know if this an option or not but jas anyone tried the Cwm recovery builder? I got on there and read up on it but its to.advanced for me right now... also i cant figure out why basic flashing wont work from romtoolbox pro. I have tried frlashing some. BOot animations and i did some.fonts but the animations stop half way through and screen goes black till the.phone boots. Any advice is welcomed and appreciated..

Krsmqn

Jan 23, 2012
OnePlus 7 Pro
Google Pixel 5
I will look into the cwm builder... As for the boot animations, perhaps you need to resize them. Not all are designed for our layouts. Just a thought.

*Edit* Using ROM toolbox pro I was able to change my boot animation. So it does work.

Sent from my JellyBeer Fire HD

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    cooltext1364315018.png

Hello xda community, this thread is for the ZTE Source (n9511)

Device info:

CODE NAME: hera

Type Smartphone
    Form Factor Candy Bar
    Height 5.31" Width 2.64" Depth 0.40" Weight 5.0 oz
    Display Physical Size 4.5"
    Resolution: Width 480 Resolution: Height 854
    Technology FWVGA (218ppi) TFT Capacitive 5-point Multi-Touch
    Platform OS Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
    Camera Main Resolution 5.0 MP Features Auto-Focus, LED Flash, Backside Illuminated Sensor Video Capture 720p HD Front-Facing Resolution 1 MP with Backside Illuminated Sensor Fixed-Focus
    Processor CPU 1.2 GHz Dual-Core Qualcomm SnapDragon™ MSM8930
    Battery Capacity 2070 mAh

Memory Internal 1GB RAM + 4GB ROM (Approx 2GB available to end user) Expandable MicroSD, up to 32GB
    Networks Frequencies CDMA 1x EVDO rev. A - Cell (800), PCS (1900), AWS (1700/2100) LTE -- Band Class 2/4/25
    Connectivity Bluetooth 4.0 Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n Mobile Hotspot Yes GPS GPS, Assisted GPS (aGPS,) Simultaneous GPS (sGPS) USB Yes Headset Jack 3.5mm
    Audio & Video Audio Format MP3, AMR-NB(3gp), OGG, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, MIDI, SP-MIDI, WAV, M4A Video Format MP4, H.263, H.264 Sound Technology SRS Enhanced Sound
    Messaging Features SMS, MMS, Swype Predictive Text
    Accessory Compatibility Hearing Aid Compliance M4/T4 Text Telephone (TTY) Compatibility Yes -

Root using the method found here or use Framaroot !
    (Framaroot method requires manual install of supersu, help can be provided if needed)
    Video help found here
    Online user manual found here

DaemeonZane said:
    DaemeonZane for probing and finding FTM & Recovery!

Junkie2100 for porting cwm!

cooldudezach for the OC Kernel!

SuperR for the stock/deodexed Roms.

Anyone else who helped with this device, big or small!

News:

*****WE HAVE FASTBOOT!!!***** Thanks DaemeonZane!!!

Code:
    [B]To enter fastboot see [URL="http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=48295134&postcount=23"]this[/URL] post!

For recovery files to build custom recovery, see [URL="http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=48319535&postcount=29"]this[/URL] post![/B]

*****WE HAVE CWM!!!***** BIG THANKS TO Junkie2100 and DaemeonZane for their hard work!!! And strykerhandy for being the brave one to test it first!

Code:
    [B]To install CWM Custom recovery see [URL="http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=48374851"]this[/URL] post![/B]

*****Download the Stock Rom Pre-rooted / Deodexed (Courtesy of SuperR)*****

Code:
    [B]Download Rom [URL="http://androidforums.com/showthread.php?t=816616"] Here[/URL] [/B]

*****Beta OC cdz Kernel for the ZTE Source (courtesy of cooldudezach)*****
    click here.

USB switch test

Code:
    [SIZE=3]On the phone go to Dialer and enter *983*87274#[/SIZE]
    To App or Not To App...

Here is a list of apps I successfully disabed/froze using RootAppDelete:

Frozen:
    1. Cricket Navigator
    2. Cricket 411
    3. Data Connect
    4. My Backup

Disabled:
    1. Black Hole
    2. Browser
    3. Bubbles
    4. Camera
    5. Chrome
    6. com.android.wallpaper.holospiral
    7. Cricket Ignite
    8. Email
    9. Face Unlock
    10. File Manager
    11. Gallery
    12. Google Play Books
    13. Google Play Games
    14. Google Play Magazines
    15. Google Play Movies
    16. Google Play Music
    17. Google+
    18. Hangouts
    19. Magic Smoke Wallpapers
    20. Music
    21. Music Visualization Wallpapers
    22. News & Weather
    23. Phase Beam
    24. Shop
    25. Swipe
    26. Task Manager
    27. Twitter
    28. Video Player
    29. World Time
    30. ZTE FOTA

USERS MUST HAVE ROOT ACCESS TO FREEZE/DISABLE APPS WITH RootAppDelete!!!

..........................................................................................................................................................................
    http://unleashedprepaids.com/upload/devs/junkie2100/hera_cwm.img

that is the cwm, test it out let me know how it works. and there should be a forum section dedicated to your device on androidforums.com in the next day or so so keep an eye out for that. i put in a request but it takes time
    # begin build properties
    # autogenerated by buildinfo.sh
    ro.build.id=JZO54K
    ro.build.display.id=N9511V1.0.0B07
    ro.build.display.date=20130905.173824.8930
    ro.build.version.incremental=20130905.173824.8930
    ro.build.version.sdk=16
    ro.build.version.codename=REL
    ro.build.version.release=4.1.2
    ro.build.date=Thu Sep 5 17:38:54 CST 2013
    ro.build.date.utc=1378373934
    ro.build.type=user
    ro.build.user=wangyuding
    ro.build.host=zte3
    ro.build.tags=release-keys
    ro.product.model=ZTE_N9511
    ro.product.brand=zte
    ro.product.name=ZTE_N9511
    ro.product.device=hera
    ro.product.board=hera
    ro.product.operator=CRICKET
    ro.product.cpu.abi=armeabi-v7a
    ro.product.cpu.abi2=armeabi
    ro.product.manufacturer=zte
    ro.product.locale.language=en
    ro.product.locale.region=US
    ro.wifi.channels=
    ro.board.platform=msm8960
    # ro.build.product is obsolete; use ro.product.device
    ro.build.product=hera
    # Do not try to parse ro.build.description or .fingerprint
    ro.build.description=ZTE_N9511-user 4.1.2 JZO54K 20130905.173824.8930 release-keys
    ro.build.fingerprint=zte/ZTE_N9511/hera:4.1.2/JZO54K/20130905.173824.8930:user/release-keys
    ro.build.characteristics=cricket
    # end build properties
    #
    # system.prop for surf
    #

rild.libpath=/system/lib/libril-qc-qmi-1.so
    rild.libargs=-d /dev/smd0
    persist.rild.nitz_plmn=
    persist.rild.nitz_long_ons_0=
    persist.rild.nitz_long_ons_1=
    persist.rild.nitz_long_ons_2=
    persist.rild.nitz_long_ons_3=
    persist.rild.nitz_short_ons_0=
    persist.rild.nitz_short_ons_1=
    persist.rild.nitz_short_ons_2=
    persist.rild.nitz_short_ons_3=
    ril.subscription.types=NV,RUIM
    DEVICE_PROVISIONED=1
    debug.sf.hw=1
    debug.egl.hw=1
    debug.composition.type=gpu
    ro.sf.lcd_density=240
    dalvik.vm.heapsize=36m
    debug.enable.wl_log=1
    debug.mdpcomp.maxlayer=4
    debug.mdpcomp.logs=0

#
    # system props for the cne module
    #
    persist.cne.bat.range.low.med=30
    persist.cne.bat.range.med.high=60
    persist.cne.loc.policy.op=/system/etc/OperatorPolicy.xml
    persist.cne.loc.policy.user=/system/etc/UserPolicy.xml
    persist.cne.bwbased.rat.sel=false
    persist.cne.snsr.based.rat.mgt=false
    persist.cne.bat.based.rat.mgt=false
    persist.cne.rat.acq.time.out=30000
    persist.cne.rat.acq.retry.tout=0
    persist.cne.feature=1

ro.hdmi.enable=true
    lpa.decode=true
    lpa.use-stagefright=true

#system props for the MM modules

media.stagefright.enable-player=true
    media.stagefright.enable-http=true
    media.stagefright.enable-aac=true
    media.stagefright.enable-qcp=true
    media.stagefright.enable-fma2dp=true
    media.stagefright.enable-scan=true
    mmp.enable.3g2=true

#
    # system props for the data modules
    #
    ro.use_data_netmgrd=true

#system props for time-services
    persist.timed.enable=true

# System props for audio
    persist.audio.fluence.mode=endfire
    persist.audio.vr.enable=false
    persist.audio.handset.mic=analog
    persist.audio.lowlatency.rec=false

# System prop to select audio resampler quality
    af.resampler.quality=255
    # System prop to select MPQAudioPlayer by default on mpq8064
    mpq.audio.decode=true

#
    # system prop for opengles version
    #
    # 131072 is decimal for 0x20000 to report version 2
    ro.opengles.version=131072

#
    #system prop for Bluetooth hci transport
    ro.qualcomm.bt.hci_transport=smd
    #
    # system prop for requesting Master role in incoming Bluetooth connection.
    #
    ro.bluetooth.request.master=true
    #
    # system prop for Bluetooth Auto connect for remote initated connections
    #
    ro.bluetooth.remote.autoconnect=true
    # system property for Bluetooth discoverability time out in seconds
    # 0: Always discoverable
    #debug.bt.discoverable_time=0

#system prop for switching gps driver to qmi
    persist.gps.qmienabled=true

# System property for cabl
    ro.qualcomm.cabl=0

# System props for telephony
    # System prop to turn on CdmaLTEPhone always
    # removed by yangyiming 2013.01.17
    # telephony.lteOnCdmaDevice=1
    #
    # System prop for sending transmit power request to RIL during WiFi hotspot on/off
    #
    ro.ril.transmitpower=true

#
    #Simulate sdcard on /data/media
    #
    persist.fuse_sdcard=true
    ro.hwui.text_cache_width=2048

#
    # Supports warmboot capabilities
    #
    ro.warmboot.capability=1

#snapdragon value add features
    ro.qc.sdk.audio.ssr=false
    ##fluencetype can be "fluence" or "fluencepro" or "none"
    ro.qc.sdk.audio.fluencetype=none
    ro.qc.sdk.camera.facialproc=false
    #
    #snapdragon value add features
    #
    ro.qc.sdk.gestures.camera=false
    #property to force camera shutter sound on speaker
    ro.camera.sound.forced=0

#
    # ADDITIONAL_BUILD_PROPERTIES
    #

ro.config.allow_UMS=false
    ro.config.sec_storage=1
    persist.omh.enabled=0
    ro.cdma.otaspnumschema=SELC,1,87,87
    ro.start.android_ext.service=1
    ro.com.google.clientidbase.yt=android-zte
    ro.com.google.clientidbase.gmm=android-zte
    ro.com.google.clientidbase.am=android-cricket
    ro.com.google.clientidbase.ms=android-cricket
    ro.com.google.clientidbase=android-zte
    ro.cdma.home.operator.numeric=310016
    ro.cdma.home.operator.alpha=cricket
    ro.feature.ztedrm.support=1
    persist.sys.usb.menu=enable
    persist.sys.usb.config=modem,mass_storage
    drm.service.enabled=true
    ro.config.notification_sound=Deneb.ogg
    ro.config.ringtone=Exploration.ogg
    ro.zte.bt.discovtime=twomin
    ro.build.baseband_version=N9511B01
    ro.emode.flashtest=true
    ro.build.pri.version=4
    ro.build.sw_internal_version=P893C01V1.0.0B16
    ro.zte.bt.autodiscov=false
    ro.emode.keytest=home|menu|back
    ro.emmc=1
    ro.emode.fm=0
    ro.config.multimode_cdma=true
    keyguard.no_require_sim=true
    ro.com.android.dataroaming=true
    ro.com.android.dateformat=MM-dd-yyyy
    ro.carrier=unknown
    ro.config.alarm_alert=Dawn_of_the_jungle.ogg
    ro.vendor.extension_library=/system/lib/libqc-opt.so
    dalvik.vm.heapstartsize=8m
    dalvik.vm.heapgrowthlimit=64m
    dalvik.vm.heapsize=256m
    dalvik.vm.heaputilization=0.25
    dalvik.vm.heapidealfree=8388608
    dalvik.vm.heapconcurrentstart=2097152
    ro.setupwizard.mode=DISABLED
    ro.com.google.gmsversion=4.1_r6
    persist.sys.ztelog.enable=0
    ro.telephony.default_network=4
    persist.radio.add_power_save=1
    net.bt.name=Android
    dalvik.vm.stack-trace-file=/data/anr/traces.txt
    ro.qc.sdk.izat.premium_enabled=1
    persist.gps.qc_nlp_in_use=0
    I cant figure out why basic flashing wont work from romtoolbox pro. I have tried frlashing some. BOot animations and i did some.fonts but the animations stop half way through and screen goes black till the.phone boots. Any advice is welcomed and appreciated..

My advice on this is honestly to wait. I've noticed the same thing with R.T.P. and haven't figured out a good fix yet... truth is, I think it may have something to do with the device keeping things in a different area, etc... and I've noticed that root doesn't seem to be FULL root. When in recovery or FTM, even though I have root, I can't use root in an adb shell... BUT I HAVE GOTTEN TO FASTBOOT!!!!!! I'm gonna see if there's a way to pull just the recovery image and go from there....

For fastboot: If you have ADB you have fastboot, even if you don't know it yet. Make sure adb sees you device by running the following:
    Code:
    adb devices
    Code:
    adb reboot bootloader
    Your device will have a RED light at the top, and your screen will be black. Make sure Windows Update can get drivers for you, and it'll install it.

Please verify on your phones if you can do the same, but you should be able to. If I can get a stock recovery.img, we've got CWM the same day... and if we can get CWM, we're closer to running custom ROM's.... as soon as I can get a fill image dump on this damn thing lol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Found new info: mmcblk0p16 is our recovery partition. Stay tuned for a CWM touch recovery!!!