• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Zte][warp7]Permroot[kingroot]

Search This thread

madvane20

Dec 19, 2016
fairmont
Will type up better guide later on gonna include my ota i pulled as well maybe help someone
btw do at ur own risk im not responsable if u mess the phone up
added batch script hope it works to automate the process and guide u. before u can use this guide or batch script make sure to enable developer settings and adb
you can download it this https://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4181698&stc=1&d=1497456929 extract it go into the folder find root.bat double click file.
or follow the guide below
1.need to get temp root with king root first grab that here https://kingroot.net/ grab file for android not windows version
grab this file https://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4180414&stc=1&d=1497364232
2.once extracted go inside folder. hold down shift key and right click inside the folder. click open command window here
24e42l5.png

unhide for root guide
attachment.php

3. type this "su"
otndpg.png
then continue guide
attachment.php

4. type this "getprop ro.product.name"
should show output "ZTE_BEAM"
5. type this "setprop persist.sys.k ZTE_BEAM"
attachment.php

6. type this "getprop persist.sys.k"
output "ZTE_BEAM"
attachment.php

7. type this "cd /dev/block/platform/soc.0/7824900.sdhci/by-name/"
attachment.php

Lets backup recovery
8. type this "dd if=recovery of=/sdcard/recovery.img"
attachment.php

Lets write boot to recovery!
9. type this "dd if=boot of=recovery"
attachment.php

10. type this inside of adb shell "reboot recovery"

if u get black screen just hold power down to reboot

once booted up
make sure your still inside adb command prompt
11. type this "adb shell"
12. type this "su"
13. type this "id"
should show this output
"uid=0(root) gid=0(root) context=u:r:shell:s0"
then to set permissive
14. type this "setenforce 0"
15. type this "getenforce"
output "Permissive"
attachment.php

16. to test if mount system rw while still root type "mount -o remount,rw /system"
if it mounts no errors then system is writeable
reboot

if for some reason u cant write to system u can try
run this command in adb shell or terminal

reboot disemmcwp

to re-enable write protection issue this command

reboot emmcwpenab
working on replacing king with supersu til then perm root with kingroot
enjoy
and u wanna donate for my hard work click here http://paypal.me/riley60
to restore recovery back to stock u can do once u have perm root do this to restore recovery
type this inside of adb shell dd of=recovery if=/sdcard/recovery.img
hit the thanks button if my post was helpful
original guide here
thanks jcase for his guide for me to base on
https://plus.google.com/+JustinCaseA...ts/KzgyHLgVhwo

also dont forget to hit the thank you button if this post was helpful
ota file attached may help some that are bricked

to remove annoying lock screen with ads

open king root then touch the 3 dots goto settings
attachment.php

then touch accelerate charging turn switch it off
attachment.php
then that annoying part is gone if purify is installed remove it and everything should be good.

Attachments

• attachment.php.png
    attachment.php.png
    116.3 KB · Views: 1,163
  • attachmttent.php.png
    attachmttent.php.png
    108.7 KB · Views: 1,105
  • attachmyent.php.png
    attachmyent.php.png
    123.1 KB · Views: 1,146
  • update.zip
    10.4 MB · Views: 4,570
  • command.png
    command.png
    94.5 KB · Views: 1,112
  • backup.jpg
    backup.jpg
    226 KB · Views: 2,383
  • su.png
    su.png
    231.1 KB · Views: 2,515
  • getprop.jpg
    getprop.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 2,346
  • setprop.png
    setprop.png
    254.7 KB · Views: 2,409
  • Screenshot_20170715-124653.png
    Screenshot_20170715-124653.png
    87.3 KB · Views: 2,126
  • Screenshot_20170715-124708.png
    Screenshot_20170715-124708.png
    70.8 KB · Views: 2,065
Last edited:

Stagkiller121

Mar 2, 2016
Well 2 things...

1: can you lost a guide on how you did those steps?
2: if I already did a software update for my phone, would that affect my chances of getting my phone permanently rooted?

madvane20

Dec 19, 2016
fairmont
those steps are the guide if you dont know what adb is or how to use it or king root then u could look both those up for guides on the 2. after u know how to use both its pretty much gain temp root have adb open then paste commands make sure they say the same as the guide for outputs follow all steps and should be good. unless they released an update that make it android n im sure it will work. once i send in these 2 dead phones to get repaired ill make a video guide of the steps in guide. as i dont know if it will break root to try redo all the steps to show everything i did.i will see if i can automate the process with batch script. aka filename.bat

Last edited:
Reactions: Stevenbew

Stevenbew

Sep 2, 2015
Amelia Court House
I've used adb when dealing with moto phones. But this has me confused as to what to actually put in cmd prompt. Either way you're a God among us. I'm going to attempt and see if I can get it working. Thank you for your work sir. Hope to see a batch script some day.

Stevenbew

Sep 2, 2015
Amelia Court House
Just errors in general. Nothing is giving me any problems. My phone was a little sluggish after first rebooting. Almost acted like a temp root until I ran the reboot disemmcwp cmd. Then no problems.

Heartseed

Jan 9, 2017
I read the guide over and over. While I think I may understand, I'm still afraid to attempt this since it is my only phone and I cannot replace it currently if something were to go wrong. Your typing style makes it somewhat difficult to understand but nonetheless, thank you. I'll attempt when I'm able to replace the phone if something goes wrong.

madvane20

Dec 19, 2016
fairmont
I read the guide over and over. While I think I may understand, I'm still afraid to attempt this since it is my only phone and I cannot replace it currently if something were to go wrong. Your typing style makes it somewhat difficult to understand but nonetheless, thank you. I'll attempt when I'm able to replace the phone if something goes wrong.
use to batch script after u get temp root it will do most of the work for you and guide u through the rest

Pirela

Jun 24, 2017
I need help, I can not do temporary root, so neither method allows me to enter the ADB get the SU command, should the phone have any condition before trying to apply them? My phone has software version 0B09 and the options are unlocked OEM and USB debugging, which I am doing wrong, any commentary? thank you!

Last edited:

madvane20

Dec 19, 2016
fairmont
I need help, I can not do temporary root, so neither method allows me to enter the ADB get the SU command, should the phone have any condition before trying to apply them? My phone has software version 0B09 and the options are unlocked OEM and USB debugging, which I am doing wrong, any commentary? thank you!
grab the newest king root then if it fails keep trying it til it goes through. if it fails uninstall king root reboot reinstall try again. also try adding this commands first if it works without root "reboot disemmcwp" without quotes then try install king root and root see if u get temp root. then if it makes it easier i have a batch script made in the minimal adb and fastboot package

Reactions: Pirela

Pirela

Jun 24, 2017
grab the newest king root then if it fails keep trying it til it goes through. if it fails uninstall king root reboot reinstall try again. also try adding this commands first if it works without root "reboot disemmcwp" without quotes then try install king root and root see if u get temp root. then if it makes it easier i have a batch script made in the minimal adb and fastboot package

Mandvane20 Thanks for your answer and interest
It was not possible to have some temp root, I tried with king root apk and pc, also with kingo root, I went to recovery and deleted the cache, I have force stop the application, I uninstalled and reinstalled, use reboot Disemmcwp, I have made multiple attempts and none has worked, I keep reading, searching and learning, I hope to get some way

madvane20

Dec 19, 2016
fairmont
Mandvane20 Thanks for your answer and interest
It was not possible to have some temp root, I tried with king root apk and pc, also with kingo root, I went to recovery and deleted the cache, I have force stop the application, I uninstalled and reinstalled, use reboot Disemmcwp, I have made multiple attempts and none has worked, I keep reading, searching and learning, I hope to get some way
connect to pc open adb shell run king root while its trying to root keep typing su in adb shell tell it says root. or til it doesnt give u the error saying no su then proceed with guide see if that works

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Will type up better guide later on gonna include my ota i pulled as well maybe help someone
    btw do at ur own risk im not responsable if u mess the phone up
    added batch script hope it works to automate the process and guide u. before u can use this guide or batch script make sure to enable developer settings and adb
    you can download it this https://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4181698&stc=1&d=1497456929 extract it go into the folder find root.bat double click file.
    or follow the guide below
    1.need to get temp root with king root first grab that here https://kingroot.net/ grab file for android not windows version
    grab this file https://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4180414&stc=1&d=1497364232
    2.once extracted go inside folder. hold down shift key and right click inside the folder. click open command window here
    24e42l5.png

unhide for root guide
    attachment.php

3. type this "su"
    otndpg.png
    then continue guide
    attachment.php

4. type this "getprop ro.product.name"
    should show output "ZTE_BEAM"
    5. type this "setprop persist.sys.k ZTE_BEAM"
    attachment.php

6. type this "getprop persist.sys.k"
    output "ZTE_BEAM"
    attachment.php

7. type this "cd /dev/block/platform/soc.0/7824900.sdhci/by-name/"
    attachment.php

Lets backup recovery
    8. type this "dd if=recovery of=/sdcard/recovery.img"
    attachment.php

Lets write boot to recovery!
    9. type this "dd if=boot of=recovery"
    attachment.php

10. type this inside of adb shell "reboot recovery"

if u get black screen just hold power down to reboot

once booted up
    make sure your still inside adb command prompt
    11. type this "adb shell"
    12. type this "su"
    13. type this "id"
    should show this output
    "uid=0(root) gid=0(root) context=u:r:shell:s0"
    then to set permissive
    14. type this "setenforce 0"
    15. type this "getenforce"
    output "Permissive"
    attachment.php

16. to test if mount system rw while still root type "mount -o remount,rw /system"
    if it mounts no errors then system is writeable
    reboot

if for some reason u cant write to system u can try
    run this command in adb shell or terminal

reboot disemmcwp

to re-enable write protection issue this command

reboot emmcwpenab
    working on replacing king with supersu til then perm root with kingroot
    enjoy
    and u wanna donate for my hard work click here http://paypal.me/riley60
    to restore recovery back to stock u can do once u have perm root do this to restore recovery
    type this inside of adb shell dd of=recovery if=/sdcard/recovery.img
    hit the thanks button if my post was helpful
    original guide here
    thanks jcase for his guide for me to base on
    https://plus.google.com/+JustinCaseA...ts/KzgyHLgVhwo

also dont forget to hit the thank you button if this post was helpful
    ota file attached may help some that are bricked

to remove annoying lock screen with ads

open king root then touch the 3 dots goto settings
    attachment.php

then touch accelerate charging turn switch it off
    attachment.php
    then that annoying part is gone if purify is installed remove it and everything should be good.
    those steps are the guide if you dont know what adb is or how to use it or king root then u could look both those up for guides on the 2. after u know how to use both its pretty much gain temp root have adb open then paste commands make sure they say the same as the guide for outputs follow all steps and should be good. unless they released an update that make it android n im sure it will work. once i send in these 2 dead phones to get repaired ill make a video guide of the steps in guide. as i dont know if it will break root to try redo all the steps to show everything i did.i will see if i can automate the process with batch script. aka filename.bat
    updated the guide lil for if anyone who is lil new to adb etc
    added batch script
    I did it manually. Knowing exactly what to type after you edited made everything alot easier to understand.
    ok i only asked cause im already rooted so i couldnt really test the script but it should work and at the end it tells what commands to type in to test. looks like i may need to edit the guide lil bit later and edit my script