ZTE Z233v Question

Search This thread

sisselisaac3275

Sep 13, 2017
I have noticed that this device runs a spin-off version of android 5 but has a lot of things disabled. How can I enable developer mode on the phone. It is a flip phone running a android os but you can not seems to enable the developer mode by the usual method. It also does not seem to have the full version of android but somebody had told me possibly Cintrine OS since it is a ZTE. What file extension does this thing use? Is it even possible to install apps and the full android OS on it?

moldis

May 14, 2016
I have noticed that this device runs a spin-off version of android 5 but has a lot of things disabled. How can I enable developer mode on the phone. It is a flip phone running a android os but you can not seems to enable the developer mode by the usual method. It also does not seem to have the full version of android but somebody had told me possibly Cintrine OS since it is a ZTE. What file extension does this thing use? Is it even possible to install apps and the full android OS on it?

I am glad someone asking questions regarding this phone. I am also searching source code of kernel and Launcher - did you find it ?

But yes, this phone based on Android and can launch apk files inside. But it is cut version

rockyroad982

Mar 29, 2018
same here, still trying to figure out how to enable developer mode, probably has to do with dial codes, but I am not sure where to start