Search This thread

Ng Huy Viet

Jan 15, 2019
Lenovo P11
Screenshot_20220818-214600_Google.jpg

alex4723717

Jan 23, 2023
Very bad update.

After updating the videogame is stuttering and lagging. ZUI 13 was way better.

ZUI 13 had a GPU in-game panel. This panel is now gone. ZUI 14 is a terrible update. I call it a downgrade.

Do not update. Stay on ZUI 13 !!

ijuanp03

Mar 26, 2010
Very bad update.

ZUI 13 had a GPU in-game panel. This panel is now gone. ZUI 14 is a terrible update. I call it a downgrade.

I also regretted updating to ZUI14. Not because of the stuttering but because some apps (Lenovo Legion app) will only work if you have Lenovo China Account. You can only register to Lenovo China only if you have a working China mobile number. You cannot register using any international number.

Another thing is that some parts are of the UI are in Chinese and can't be disabled (example, swiping up from homescreen will bring up the universal search which is in Chinese!)

Also... the PC MODE is now GONE!
I agree, terrible, terrible update!.

DO NOT UPDATE TO ZUI14. ZUI13 is WAY WAY WAY BETTER when it comes to performance, UI AND features.

Reactions: alex4723717

alex4723717

Jan 23, 2023
I also regretted updating to ZUI14. Not because of the stuttering but because some apps (Lenovo Legion app) will only work if you have Lenovo China Account. You can only register to Lenovo China only if you have a working China mobile number. You cannot register using any international number.

Another thing is that some parts are of the UI are in Chinese and can't be disabled (example, swiping up from homescreen will bring up the universal search which is in Chinese!)

DO NOT UPDATE TO ZUI14. ZUI13 is WAY WAY WAY BETTER when it comes to performance, UI AND features.
Thank you for sharing this information.
I have to order a new Legion because of this update. 450 dollar gone thanks to ZUI 14.

The email reactions of this company are pretty terrible. Very short reaction saying thank you for you feedback. There is no new update at this moment. Such robot reactions.
Seemingly they don't care they made a program totally unsuited for the Legion Y700.

Lenovo Hong Kong advises to downgrade. At least they give an advise.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Very bad update.

Very bad update.