ZUK Z1 Hard Bricked!!!

Search This thread

naseera422

Account currently disabled
Jul 13, 2014
www.measureconvert.com
I am using latest QFIL and driver is ok .firmware who are used in installion working before problem correctly.i try to download an other firmware again and chk it work or not work after flasing

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

Hello there!. As far as i know, from what you've said,
  • The phone still vibrates and shows led, which is a good thing.
About the qfil:
  • Check whether you are using the latest version of QFIL. Many errors did arise while using the earlier ones.
  • Make sure you haven't messed up any QFIL configuration settings, and check whether the selected build type is "FLAT".
  • If you are having trouble with the current firmware files, then download another one for the zuk z1, and check if it works. This is because errors can come from wrong/bad programmer files.
::::: This is all assuming that there are no driver issues & that you know well, how to work with QFIL :::::

Hope this helps....

I am using latest QFIL and driver is ok .firmware who are used in installion working before problem correctly.i try to download an other firmware again and chk it work or not work after flasing

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    please help me unbricking my device currently i am unable to boot into edl, fastboot or recovery. The phone keeps on vibrating and no display.
    What i did wrong was that I tried flashing a custom boot logo as said in a thread and flashed splash.img and it resulted in this.

Please help me!!!

ok here what u do:
    1. I know the device isn't getting charged, no logo.no recovery,no flash-boot,even won't get detected on windows :D:D:D but,don't panic... first thing is to believe in urself that u can fix that device...
    2.. second powering of ur device, so to do that observe the vibrate pattern carefully... very carefully... you'll notice while holding up the power after some vibrations(for me 12) it'll skip one vibration.that's the moment my friend release the power button.
    3. so now u have to flash the ROM with QFIL & the cyanogen QFIL file ...
    4. now before get into the process make sure u download all the drivers(ZUK drivers & Qualcomm Drivers)
    5. installing drivers:
    boot ur system into the state that ensures driver signature verification is disabled install zuk drivers if u haven't.
    now install Qualcomm Drivers depending upon ur system
    6. install Qpst
    7. now unzip the ROM.
    8. run Qpst as admin
    9. select the flat build mode on Qpst and browse the extracted rom folder...u'll get to see the ".mbn " file, select it , load XML
    10. now the most important thing press the vol+ button and plug the device (it won't get detected),now after 1sec of pluging it press power button it''ll get detected and press the download button ....
    11. wait for the flash....get a cup of coffee..
    12. u'll get a messege like download success... u r done mate..

links :

drivers: https://mega.nz/#!FJRH2b6B!QlS9-7ppEiP9Nw_htWSMtYQWOk9KDxDxImtJZ66usaw
    QPST: https://mega.nz/#!dcAQgSZT!C5JhNLnsOru6y_cX52yGzMkgfnriBY0am7nW45Bzsm0
    rom: https://mega.nz/#!dFpn3BYb!Eq2i2ldpA8UJnlkjijCh4fM7EdLSaleWBRmW5rJNI84
    Thank you sooooooo muchh!!! I almost tried everything and lost hope! This method worked like a miracle, i wish i could hit the thanks button a 1000 times! Thanks again!

Always remember mate...

Computers & smartphones are such a thing u can't damage them until and unless u broke them... so do whatever u wanna try ... test them out... so be productive n believe in urself that u can..:cowboy:
    This state isn't named as it is hard bricked ...if it was it won't even vibrate at all...that's we call it as a hard bricked device... it was soft bricked .... in a BOOOOOOOTLOOOOOOOOOOP...

There r various type of bootloops ;)

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

:) Sure, thanks for the advice.
    Btw were you able to change the splash.img/boot logo?

Oh yeah two times...listen here the main thing for the devices is to choose the r8 image...should be less then 200kb & as much as less color... make sure to do it with 16bit(or less) for PNG
    Oh ok! I thought i hard bricked my device but luckily you helped me :)

Okay i will try to change boot logo tomorrow again. Thanks a lot!
    Yo there is a button for that ...u know I'm kind of GREEDY...:p
    I have the same problem. I went to flash a boot image and I messed up. QFIL does not detect my phone maybe beacuse Qualcomm drivers are not getting installed using the INF file.

I have shut the vibrations using the power button step. But as soon as I plug it in with volume up held down, it starts all over again.

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

I have disabled the driver signature verification while rebooting using F8 key.
    However, I still get the same error message while installing the INF file that The INF file you selected does not support this method of installation.

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

Please help!!!!

u need a video tutorial that shows how to install .inf file
    here is the one:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ7WTRW7psA

Now before u proceed make sure u have disabled the driver signature verification.