Zumobi - new browser beta available

Search This thread

abhimanyuv

Mar 12, 2007
www.bits360.com
Zumobi lets you access and share web-based content on your mobile phone in an innovative, new way. It’s totally free and our Beta is ready for you to download now!

This is available at http://www.zumobi.com

However, there is no direct cab available for download. Instead they send you the download link to your mobile number. Being in India, my 12 digit mobile number (with country code) doesn't fit in their input field.

Could someone please post the cab file here after download.

GSLEON3

Retired Senior Moderator
It's very limited. It's basically like an interactive RSS feed. You have to download individual modules for content. It's very slow & the content is seriously limited.

This totally screwed my start menu & I couldn't access the settings or programs menu. The site said it doesn't yet support the tilt & I read simillar problems with the MSM7200 version of the touch. My impression is that it's a seriously slow bit of eye candy with unnecesary content. If you load it up with contrent it runs at about 4megs. Alot for a crippled fancy RSS.

berardi

Jul 16, 2007
NYC
Wow, I installed this application and as soon as I opened it I was greeted by my first ever crash and reboot. I have the Sprint Touch, and up until now it hasn't even frozen once. NO GOOD

E_Shinobi

Aug 15, 2007
it is a slow. ugly and needless application. deinstalled the 5 mb monster after 2 minutes.