Hello guys, with this guide you can restore Stock Firmware Images for all Galaxy Tab 4 Series.
This is useful to restore firmware in case something goes wrong, if you flash a custom ROM and it fails, or, for example, if Samsung decides to update this devices to Lollipop. For this you also will need stock untouched firmware.
1) Make a backup of everything you consider important: Apps, photos, music, etc.
2) Download drivers for your specific device from HERE, install the drivers and reboot your PC to apply changes.
3) Download Odin 3.0.9, it is attached below in this post, and extract it.
4) Download the firmware image for your specific device from HERE and extraxt the file inside, it should be a huge 1GB+ size *.tar.md5 file.
5) Make sure your device's battery is at 60% or more.
6) Enable USB Debugging on Settings > General > Developer Options (If you can't find Developer Options menu, go to Settings > General > About Device and tap several times on Build Number, then it will tell you Dev Options is enabled).
1) Run Odin 3.09 as Administrator (in Windows right click on Odin icon and select "Run as Administrator")
2) Turn off your tablet and now turn it on in Download Mode (press Home + Volume Down + Power buttons at the same time until the tablet turns on, then when prompted, press Volume Up button to proceed)
3) Now connect your tablet to PC via USB cable. Odin should show a plugged device and an ADDED! message, like this:
If you can't get Odin to recognise your device, check which drivers you installed or try another USB cable.
4) Make sure that Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options are selected, like this:
5) Now check the AP option and press the AP button to find and select the firmware image (the *.tar.md5 file you extracted earlier), when you select the image, Odin will check if it has errors. If everything is OK, it should say it succesfully checked it, like this:
6) You are ready to rock, so, hit the START button and wait...
7) Go, watch TV, chat with friends, make a sandwich or play Chess with your cat.
8) Once completed, you will see the Pass! message in ID:COM section, with a green background. Your tablet should auto reboot automatically.
9) Unplug your tablet.
10) Enjoy all the bloatware once again!