Waterproof case

Search This thread
I'm using my Tab S2 as an electronic lab notebook because I work in a lab and we have human blood and chemicals and whatnot so I want to be able to disinfect it at the end of the work day before taking it home... any recommendations for waterproof cases that don't cost an arm and a leg?

I tried the cheap solution of putting it in a plastic bag but it makes the touchscreen really insensitive which defeats the purpose of using it as a lab notebook.

kekinash

Nov 23, 2010
Sunny South Texas
I'm using my Tab S2 as an electronic lab notebook because I work in a lab and we have human blood and chemicals and whatnot so I want to be able to disinfect it at the end of the work day before taking it home... any recommendations for waterproof cases that don't cost an arm and a leg?

I tried the cheap solution of putting it in a plastic bag but it makes the touchscreen really insensitive which defeats the purpose of using it as a lab notebook.

My only recommendation is to keep using the plastic bag for the tablet, and use a Bluetooth mouse. That way you can keep the mouse in the lab, and take you table home after work. Any waterproof case will almost surely affect the touchscreen, and I can be sure you can't keep the waterproof case clean after lab work properly.

micmacxda

Mar 20, 2012

A little odd but for sailing I use extra strong washed out n dried condoms...talcum powder allows them to slip on....even thin surgical gloves may work