By T_I, Senior Member on 12th July 2016, 10:05 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
30th July 2016, 05:36 PM |#21  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philippovitsch

After Samsung bootlogo I ended up into a black screen.

LG Phil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgrr000

Yup, can confirm. It just goes into a black screen

Sent from my SM-T715 using Tapatalk

Unfortunately I must also confirm it.

Thank you for the effort nonetheless!
The Following User Says Thank You to Pegaside For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Pegaside Ad-Free
2nd August 2016, 08:35 AM |#22  
Flag Kemberg Ortsteil Oppin
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegaside

Unfortunately I must also confirm it.

Thank you for the effort nonetheless!

Sorry, gibt es keine Antwort, warum sich Cm 15 sich nicht auf das SM - T 715 flashen lässt. (Black Screen) bzw. von Cm 12 auf Cm 15
Danke für eventuelle Antwort
Sorry, there is no answer why CM15 not on the SM - can flash T 715th (Black Screen) or Cm 12 Cm 15
Thanks for any reply
Sent from my SM-T715 using XDA-Developers mobile app
23rd August 2016, 04:42 PM |#23  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,267

Donate to Me
More
Sorry, but you lost me, there is no cm 15, only 13. (At least for the T715, for the T710 we also had a cm-12). The image last image 20160712 boots. (well, both boot, but the incorrect working one has the screen rotated relative to the touchscreen)
2nd September 2016, 06:09 PM |#24  
Flag Kemberg Ortsteil Oppin
Thanks Meter: 6

More
SORRY, The Rome runs very poorly, sometimes called experimental.
Long load times, telephony very bad this is my personal opinion.
Question: why do not we continue working on the development, CM is for many the ne plus ultra.Es puts a lot of work behind it is known to me, sorry but not wenns runs.
Next improve would be good.
8th September 2016, 02:37 AM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Installed it today, but latest build doesn't work at all, just black screen, so had to install the previous one. A bit slow but it is OK for experimental. Camera and LTE works fine, but Vibration doesn't work at all.

Will wait for updates
10th September 2016, 12:10 PM |#26  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saleappeal

SORRY, The Rome runs very poorly, sometimes called experimental.
Long load times, telephony very bad this is my personal opinion.
Question: why do not we continue working on the development, CM is for many the ne plus ultra.Es puts a lot of work behind it is known to me, sorry but not wenns runs.
Next improve would be good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthGenius

Installed it today, but latest build doesn't work at all, just black screen, so had to install the previous one. A bit slow but it is OK for experimental. Camera and LTE works fine, but Vibration doesn't work at all.

Will wait for updates

Sorry, but the development was blind and is stuck. Unless there is someone with the device and some development skills willing to work on this, I'm afraid there won't be much improvement.
14th September 2016, 01:25 AM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
if we had more help with the t710 would be great ,t_i not sure what you did with the last compile but wow the differences, thats the only one i couldnt get to boot at all no matter what i did, which previous build did you go back to, and ill try to work with that one to optimize.

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

hmmm guess im not allowed to quote people now (again)
15th October 2016, 09:05 PM |#28  
Flag near Hamburg
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by T_I

THIS ROM IS ONLY FOR THE SM-T710 AND UNTESTED BY DEVELOPER

Hi,

thanks for your work. I'll test this ROM!
But the upper sentence is wrong, isn't it? "SM-T710"?!

Best regards
Tim
15th November 2016, 01:59 AM |#29  
Flag Mödling
Thanks Meter: 31

More
@T_I
I had a little bit spare time today and did some compiling. I used your latest gts28lte device sources and blobs (TheMuppets) on git, the gts2-common and kernel sources from CM.
I came to the same result as for the T710. Got stuck into a black screen. What worked for me is flashing the boot.img via TWRP from the latest working version (cm-13.0-20160612-UNOFFICIAL-gts28lte.zip) to get to the CM bootscreen.
Is there anything I can do to help you?
The Following User Says Thank You to Philippovitsch For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Philippovitsch Ad-Free
15th November 2016, 05:42 PM |#30  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philippovitsch

@T_I
I had a little bit spare time today and did some compiling. I used your latest gts28lte device sources and blobs (TheMuppets) on git, the gts2-common and kernel sources from CM.
I came to the same result as for the T710. Got stuck into a black screen. What worked for me is flashing the boot.img via TWRP from the latest working version (cm-13.0-20160612-UNOFFICIAL-gts28lte.zip) to get to the CM bootscreen.
Is there anything I can do to help you?

The biggest problem I have is I can't figure out what is the difference in sources between the last booting image and the first non-booting. It looks like there is a kernel issue. Did you get a last_kmsg file in /proc after the failed boot?

Reboot to twrp after the device hangs and via advanced -> shell and

cp /proc/last_kmsg to /ext_sdcard/.

copy it to the external sdcard before you restore.

I'd almost think I'm having issues with the device tree.
The Following User Says Thank You to T_I For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift T_I Ad-Free
15th November 2016, 06:49 PM |#31  
Flag Mödling
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by T_I

The biggest problem I have is I can't figure out what is the difference in sources between the last booting image and the first non-booting. It looks like there is a kernel issue. Did you get a last_kmsg file in /proc after the failed boot?

Reboot to twrp after the device hangs and via advanced -> shell and

cp /proc/last_kmsg to /ext_sdcard/.

copy it to the external sdcard before you restore.

I'd almost think I'm having issues with the device tree.

I have 3 last_kmsg logs for you now.
The 1st is my latest build untouched, the 2nd is my latest build with the boot.img from your last bootable build (20160612) and the 3rd is your last bootable build untouched.
I hope it will help you.
Attached Files
File Type: zip last_kmsg.zip - [Click for QR Code] (172.8 KB, 24 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Philippovitsch For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Philippovitsch Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)