FORUMS

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10] LineageOS 17.1 [T713][T719][T813][T819]

3,040 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,336

By ripee, Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor on 22nd March 2020, 12:36 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from ripee: The cameras work, but with a delayed tap response, so not there yet :P
26th March 2020, 02:31 PM |#91  
Thanks Meter: 195

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoOtY1337

That's strange then! On mine Trebuchet doesn't work at all and the Pixel Launcher is also installed.

@ripee any idea about this?

Got pixel launcher through installing gapps?
26th March 2020, 02:34 PM |#92  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWA80

Got pixel launcher through installing gapps?

Yes it must be coming from there, maybe that's the cause of the Trebuchet launcher force closing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skull77

I own a T819. Last update (dirty) was without problems. No pixel launcher. Trebuchet works perfect. Pixel Camera doesn't work.

Which GAPPS do you use? I used Open Gapps Micro
26th March 2020, 02:39 PM |#93  
Thanks Meter: 195

More
Quote:

Yes it must be coming from there, maybe that's the cause of the Trebuchet launcher force closing.

Yes, open gapps micro includes pixel launcher.
26th March 2020, 02:59 PM |#94  
Flag Houston, TX
Thanks Meter: 116

More
Trebuchet does not work on mine either. It force closes. I am using Pixel launcher.

As for Netflix, how come it is working for others and not for me? How can same rom on same hardware have different features?

Another thing, when setting up the rom first time it keeps hanging on setting up Google Assistant. It takes multiple tries to get pass it. Other wise it keeps reverting back to start.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to ajamils For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ajamils Ad-Free
26th March 2020, 04:47 PM |#95  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Is this planned for the T810 also?
26th March 2020, 04:47 PM |#96  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
First, thanks for your hard work!

SM-T813 here. At first, also had boot logo sticking problem with 20200325 build and latest GApps pico. Switched to latest BitGApps.

Now everything seems to work, except the camera.
26th March 2020, 05:16 PM |#97  

More
Is there a rom for the t817w lte in lineage os ?
26th March 2020, 05:31 PM |#98  

More
Quote:

I use open gapps nano.
27th March 2020, 05:37 AM |#99  
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Updated from 25 to 26 build and stuck at boot logo.
Even with a full wipe, clean install and numerous forced restarts I was never able to get 26 to boot.
27th March 2020, 09:19 AM |#100  
Flag Steinfeld
Thanks Meter: 497

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edge-1337

Firstly, relax. No need for the two of you to be hostile. Secondly, now that this has been explained, I know exactly how to proceed. As for being on official firmware, yes I was at one point, then went to LineageOS for Pokemon Go spoofing to keep a firmware number up, since they keep dropping support for older firmwares.

Thank you. I know how to proceed now, and I should have the firmware installed by tonight.

The whole reason I'm leaving Lineage 16 and coming to 17, is because Pokemon Masters started picking up on Lineage 16 and wouldn't run. Hoping that's not the case for Lineage 17, but I don't have my hopes up.

Worst case, I go back to the highest stock Firmware I can, root and call it a day.

I wasn't hostile. Just explained what to do. Well, I need to add more smileys I guess ^^
The Following User Says Thank You to emuandco For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift emuandco Ad-Free
27th March 2020, 11:33 AM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dansblackcat

Updated from 25 to 26 build and stuck at boot logo.
Even with a full wipe, clean install and numerous forced restarts I was never able to get 26 to boot.

Al 17.1 builds are broken at the moment.

https://www.reddit.com/r/LineageOS/c...os_171_builds/
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)