LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8.0 (Oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
What's working :
- Camera ( Videos And Photos )
- Video Playback
- Audio ( Record and Playback )
What's not working :
- SELinux is permissive
- Download the latest build and gapps
- Reboot to recovery
- Flash the latest build and gapps
- Builds : https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=211402
- Recovery required : https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=889764386195926538 (yes, you won't be able to install this using official TWRP)
- Google Apps : https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=817550096634796662
- DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
- Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
- If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
- If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
What is your-- LineageOS version: LineageOS Download url: Gapps version: Did you-- wipe: restore with titanium backup: reboot after having the issue: Are you using-- a task killer: a non-stock kernel: other modifications: Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
You don't have to but if you want so...
- LuK1337: http://forum.xda-developers.com/dona....php?u=5075128
- luca020400: http://forum.xda-developers.com/dona....php?u=5778309
LineageOS 15.0 for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 WiFi (2016), ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
Source Code: https://github.com/gts210vewifi-dev
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Based On: LineageOS
Last Updated 2017-09-21