FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][T810/T815][8.x] LineageOS 15.1 20180722 [ABANDONED]

770 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,761

By bonuzzz, Senior Member on 24th April 2018, 08:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I'm not responsible for any damage to your device of any sort.
By flashing this you take responsibility of anything that happens.
Process at your own risk!

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community

Requirements:
- twrp 3.2.0+
- backup everything before install
- wipe data before upgrading from LineageOS 14.1 or stock rom

Install:
- Flash zip in TWRP
- Don't forget about gapps (arm 8.1)

Google apps should be installed via recovery immediately after installing ROM.
If you reboot into ROM before installing Google apps, you must factory reset and then install them, otherwise expect crashes.

Known issues:
unstable fingerprint
stuff, I haven't checked

Download:
T810: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ll...dQ3KyuiglgJTYv
T815: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZX...fPzQ9pZqD1XVmw

Device sources:
https://github.com/bonuzzz
The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to bonuzzz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bonuzzz Ad-Free
24th April 2018, 10:48 PM |#2  
Flag Zuidlaren
Thanks Meter: 310

More
Yeah! Thanks for all the work.

I flashed the rom (t810) but the orientation is upside-down: not easy to press the right buttons
So I couldn't really test it further.
24th April 2018, 11:18 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by halloarno

Yeah! Thanks for all the work.

I flashed the rom (t810) but the orientation is upside-down: not easy to press the right buttons
So I couldn't really test it further.

do you mean the orientation of touch sensor?
25th April 2018, 12:50 AM |#4  
Flag Zuidlaren
Thanks Meter: 310

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonuzzz

do you mean the orientation of touch sensor?

Screen is upside-down (orientation sensors are OK). And screen touch sensitivity is normal. So I see a button in left up corner and have to touch in right down corner where it actually has to be.
The Following User Says Thank You to halloarno For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift halloarno Ad-Free
25th April 2018, 01:12 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by halloarno

Screen is upside-down (orientation sensors are OK). And screen touch sensitivity is normal. So I see a button in left up corner and have to touch in right down corner where it actually has to be.

I will upload proper build tomorrow. Thanks for bug report!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bonuzzz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bonuzzz Ad-Free
25th April 2018, 02:36 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 138

More
Boom. Been waiting for 8.1 for 815 for ages. Thanks for your work can't wait to see how this progresses!! 😀
25th April 2018, 04:46 PM |#7  
Flag Clemson,SC
Thanks Meter: 392

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonuzzz

I will upload proper build tomorrow. Thanks for bug report!

Congratulations bonuzz very happy to hear your success thanks a lot for your work
Ok one more thing can I use your work to build a different os please man?
25th April 2018, 04:57 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 42

More
( seem to be blind (or stupid) - Can someone please point me to a working TWRP 3.2 for the T810 so I am ready when the new build drops? Thanks a bunch!)

Edit: Sorry, found it. Stupid indeed.
25th April 2018, 08:15 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member

More
I fixed drm stuff, so netflix is working now. I want to fix some small things before uploading new build, but I'm not sure I finish and make new builds today. @Androbots feel free to use all code from github
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bonuzzz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bonuzzz Ad-Free
25th April 2018, 09:11 PM |#10  
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,926

Donate to Me
More
I suspect that the display is rotated 180 degrees because there are one too many hwrotation=270 entries between the gts2-common and gts210 device trees. I'm running my own build right now with all those extra ones removed, including having taken out the system_prop.mk file from the gts210wifi repo, since it's identical to the system.prop file already there. Out of respect for bonuzzz, I won't post my own build in this thread.

For those wondering, the official 3.2.1 TWRP works perfectly fine.

bonuzzz, I haven't tested your build yet, but if you managed to fix wifi and bluetooth, I take my hat off to you sir
25th April 2018, 10:16 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ripee

I suspect that the display is rotated 180 degrees because there are one too many hwrotation=270 entries between the gts2-common and gts210 device trees. I'm running my own build right now with all those extra ones removed, including having taken out the system_prop.mk file from the gts210wifi repo, since it's identical to the system.prop file already there. Out of respect for bonuzzz, I won't post my own build in this thread.

For those wondering, the official 3.2.1 TWRP works perfectly fine.

bonuzzz, I haven't tested your build yet, but if you managed to fix wifi and bluetooth, I take my hat off to you sir

Only t810 and t815 require rotation, so this parameter is in device specific config only. And if you have several strings it doesn't mean the image on display will rotate each time. It is just duplicate string.

Why not you finally create your own thread for your builds? I think it will be good idea You have link to your builds in your signature, but you don't have any place where your users can ask you for help...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)