• 20180110_233133.jpg
    20180110_233133.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 301
Last edited:

RagingHarry

Jan 8, 2012
Havelte
Google Pixel 5
Well I managed to run into big trouble, did the upgrade, installed magisk 15.2 again, everything seemed just fine
thought a few hours later, might want to try to install viper4arise again in choose to boot to recovery fom the menu.

Bam see attachment, cant boot to bootloader but odin wont flash anything anymore....

Hmmm forgot i found a .pit file before and am reformatting at the moment, install via odin went fine, now in stock recovery agian.
Gonna flash fresh with latest build and magisk 15.3 stable now to see if that works properly.

But back on the track to run my 819 again.

Damn I hate that this piece of sldfjoiewrjulksdjjr lacks fastboot

[update1]
Seems to be in a bootloop after installing stock firmware for now, doing the process over now and then wait longer to see if it finally will pass the android is upgraden screen with the white slider and then auto reboot to go there again, It seems that it needs to complete that process, otherwise no option to go into stock recovery and to a factory reset or that kind of stuff.
and to be able to get twrp running again I seem to need that stock needs a full boot.

[update2}
While in the bootloop at the 2nd attempt, went to download mode again and from there used the direct recovery keys volup instead of down and could factory reset it, now booted to stock 7.0 T819XXU2BQI1_T819PHN2BQI1_T819XXU1BQHD_HOME.
Now install twrp, and constantly end up in
<ID:0/008> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/008> SingleDownload.
<ID:0/008> recovery.img
<ID:0/008> RQT_CLOSE !!
<ID:0/008>
<ID:0/008> Complete(Write) operation failed.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

On screen after flashing twrp last 2 lines are:
SECURE CHECK FAIL : recovery
Çustom Binary(recovery) Blocked by FRP Lock

Don't know what to do atm, out of ideas, if there was fastboot it would be way more simple.....

[update3]
OMG beginners fault, that was a long time ago, freakin OEM unlock, did that only 2 hours after buying this piece of crap, REALLY

[UPDATE4]
Booted just into Los 15.1 last build, booted to recovery/twrp also working fine.

Attachments

• smt819bootproblem2.jpg
    smt819bootproblem2.jpg
    228.8 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:

Ferrum Master

Dec 22, 2010
Rīga
Booted fine. Installed gapps after the second boot, albeit can't get market running, google framework crashes. New build coming came this morning, will report later.

The thing is a bit sluggish, or is it me?

mick154

Mar 21, 2016
Exactly what it says

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

T819y gts210velte is that clear enough

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was

Last edited:

bavmouse

Dec 27, 2010
Passau
now i could flash the ROM, but now i have problem with GAPPS: open_gapps-arm64-8.1-nano-20171215-UNOFFICIAL
google framework crashes. need help please.

mick154

Mar 21, 2016
Can't get this to work because of wrong boot loader, boot loader for t819xx this is t819y. any chance this bootloader will be supported please.
T819y is gts210velte

Last edited:

bavmouse

Dec 27, 2010
Passau
I flashed lineage-15.1-20180113_040608-UNOFFICIAL-gts210velte and open_gapps-arm64-8.1-pico-20180113-UNOFFICIAL together without error.
but I can't open Playstore, look at the Picture, it is in a loop.

Attachments

• 20180113_110821.jpg
    20180113_110821.jpg
    298.8 KB · Views: 137

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8.1 (Oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's not working :
    • Phone sound/microphone
    Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
     restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

Donations :
    You don't have to but if you want so...

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 15.1 for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 LTE (2016), ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2

Contributors
    emuandco, LuK1337, luca020400
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2018-01-08
    Last Updated 2018-07-10
    Known Problems:
    - SetupWizard stuck:
    Use these opengapps: https://xdaforums.com/android/apps-games/arm-unofficial-opengapps-builds-android-t3743495
    If things still do not start, open the downloaded zip file with 7-Zip, extract installer.sh and open it with Notepad++.
    Look for:
    Code:
    # Get device type
    (Somewhere around line 1310)
    Below you will find two lines looking for the device type tablet. These have to be removed and elif has to be changed to an if. Result of that block should be:
    Code:
    # Get Device Type
    if echo "$(get_prop "ro.build.characteristics")" | grep -qi "tv"; then
      device_type=tv
      core_gapps_list="$tvcore_gapps_list"  # use the TV core apps instead of the regular core apps
    else
      device_type=phone
    fi

Save and readd to zip. Flash and be happy. Btw, I recommend to do this with every opengapps zip file you wanna use as update.

Background is simple. This beast is no tablet in theory, it's a full phone in VERY BIG. By detecting a tablet, opengapps uses a setup wizard for tablets, not phones and this causes trouble as it seems. This change causes opengapps to behave like you use it on a phone. Thus Google dialer and framework is being installed, too. Not of much use yet, but maybe in the future.
    Maybe, but not now. As LuK already said, this makes no sense unless LOS 16 is more stable. So do not expect anything for now

I use these with great results. So, yes, try these or any other unofficial ones.
    Maybe, but not now. As LuK already said, this makes no sense unless LOS 16 is more stable. So do not expect anything for now

Show up on IRC tomorrow.