[ROM][OFFICIAL][T813][9] LineageOS 16.0

Search This thread

LuK1337

Recognized Developer
Jan 18, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S III I9300
Moto G 2014
2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9 (Pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
  • Download the latest build and gapps
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Flash the latest build and gapps
  • Reboot
Downloads :
Reporting Bugs
  • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
  • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
  • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
  • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
What is your--
LineageOS version:
LineageOS Download url:
Gapps version:

Did you--
wipe:
 restore with titanium backup:
reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
a task killer:
a non-stock kernel:
other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][OFFICIAL][T813][9] LineageOS 16.0, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2

Contributors
LuK1337
Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: Windows 8 Mobile

Version Information

Created 2018-08-16
Last Updated 2019-03-01

Lupin The Third

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 26, 2011
Planet Earth
www.jw.org
So, flashed this. There's no gapps that works with 9 right now (at least all I could find and try, didn't work. No setup wizard and apps crashing)

The system boots and looks nice, but all apps crashing upon launch. Even file manager. So I couldn't try much of this build.

However it boots, and that's a good start! Thanks @LuK1337

Reactions: dr71399 and Oh_ehi

LuK1337

Recognized Developer
Jan 18, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S III I9300
Moto G 2014
So, flashed this. There's no gapps that works with 9 right now (at least all I could find and try, didn't work. No setup wizard and apps crashing)

The system boots and looks nice, but all apps crashing upon launch. Even file manager. So I couldn't try much of this build.

However it boots, and that's a good start! Thanks @LuK1337

Bitgapps works but has no setup wizard also no apps are crashing here.

Last edited:

Oh_ehi

Sep 8, 2017
The multitasking only shows black previews, and night display mode is missing, but the system is so smooth! If you could provide an option to turn on nav bar, and new gestures it would be ?
Nice job man!

Last edited:
Reactions: Shyamani
The multitasking only shows black previews, and night display mode is missing, but the system is so smooth! If you could provide an option to turn on nav bar, and new gestures it would be
Nice job man!

Additionally, the choice to reboot into recovery or bootloader seems to be missing. Thank you for the very fast availability of the pie version.
S

Reactions: Razunter

godzulu

Thanks for your efforts on this build! Most things are running great but I've into to a couple of issues. I've got stock launcher, Nova and pixel launcher and it has to be reset(choose default launcher) after every restart. The other item I've noticed is that location is not working, so none of weather apps/widgets work. I'm sure it will get sorted, just wanted to let you know. Thanks again.

Gboard doesn't stick either. Reverts to asop upon restart

Sent from my SM-T813 using XDA-Developers Legacy app

Last edited:
Reactions: dallasr101

godzulu

Thanks for your efforts on this build! Most things are running great but I've into to a couple of issues. I've got stock launcher, Nova and pixel launcher and it has to be reset(choose default launcher) after every restart. The other item I've noticed is that location is not working, so none of weather apps/widgets work. I'm sure it will get sorted, just wanted to let you know. Thanks again.

Gboard doesn't stick either. Reverts to asop upon restart

Got it working, did a clean install and everything works great :)

Dastonie

Feb 11, 2016
Google Services not working

What is your LineageOS version: Build from 01.09.18 (of this thread)
LineageOS Download url: From this thread
Gapps version: BiTGApps-arm64-9.x.x-0.1-unsigned.zip, also tried nezorflame builds

Modell: SM-T813
Acutual lineage 15.1 model: gts210vewifi
Kernel 3.10.102-g134052f (gcc version 4.9.x 20150123 (prereleae (GCC))

Did you--
wipe: yes
restore with titanium backup: no
reboot after having the issue: yes

Are you using--
a task killer: no
a non-stock kernel: no
other modifications: no

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
I tried everything, also different Gapps of the same series (fulls/stock), but also not working.

Maybe it's just a question of the Gapps? Is someone having a working version of the Gapps?

-Google Play Services and all Google Apps are not starting at all. I do have a nice Android Pie startscreen and Settings Screen, but not more :D

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

$ shasum -a 256 lineage-16.0-20210206-nightly-gts210vewifi-signed.zip
    a798f626b02b527def9413a15c64f8412f2931793266dc8f8345dc793c6d112f lineage-16.0-20210206-nightly-gts210vewifi-signed.zip
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9 (Pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
     restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][OFFICIAL][T813][9] LineageOS 16.0, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2

Contributors
    LuK1337
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: Windows 8 Mobile

Version Information

Created 2018-08-16
    Last Updated 2019-03-01
    Q update from me (no builds yet but the sources are coming along)

I'm nearing the end of bringing up Q for the qcom Note 4 (msm8974 chipset), and I'm using that as a learning experience to bring up our tablets (msm8976).

I have already updated the kernel, to which I'll be adding all future Pie commits that Deltadroid and others merge. The individual variant device trees required only a minor bringup from Pie to Q.

The common device tree will need the most work, but I will start by picking commits from luk1337's Tab S5e and Valera's Tab S3 work. I linked the wifi variants because I have the T813 myself, but I will of course add whatever changes are necessary for the LTE variants.

We all want Q on our tablets as soon as possible, but my priority are phones because those are more mission-critical of devices than tablets for the vast majority of users.
    I have updated the kernel in today's build with a new WiFi driver and several hundred cve. It should not be necessary to disable WiFi anymore while sleeping.
    Hi, and sorry for lack of information concerning lineageos.wickenberg.nu releases. Due to lack of time and life compilation for gts210/gts28 devices was removed from my buildbot. However due to sick leave I got some spare time, and also thanks to ripee for releasing fixed msm8976 kernel sources, I've decided to re-add lineageos 16 for the gts210 devices as well as gts28. While at it I also added back lineageos 17.1 using previously ripees now team-infusions manifest.

Also, I'm moving over from my personal domain to the new private hosting domain, so the URL for downloading will switch over to https://los.rockhost.se, but the old URL will still work for some time to give people some time to switch over. Also the buildbot is reachable using https://buildbot.rockhost.se.
    New Year's gift from me

See the gts210vewifi in my Google Drive linked in my signature ;) Our thanks to @AL_IRAQI for his preliminary work.

source: https://github.com/samsung-msm8976